[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, can someone explain to me this "snack city"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bad-deadlift.jpg (14 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
bad-deadlift.jpg
14 KB, 400x340
Hey /fit/, can someone explain to me this "snack city" gym meme? I know it's used when someone is lifting bad, but what does it mean? Is it a way of saying a fatty is not gonna make it and should just go back to gorging on snacks?
>>
>>35378475
I think the meme you mean is snap city, i.e. when someone goes snap crackle and pop aka fucks their shit up.
>>
>>35378475
You idiot it's NAP city, not snack it or snap city like the idiot above me said.

It's when you go to sleep and never wake up because you destroyed your CNS from deadlifting.

It happens very often
>>
>>35378475

its fap city it means that if someone lifts wrong he fapped in the morning and is LOW TEST
>>
>>35378475
>snack city

You mean Skank City meme? is because when you deadlift all the sloot take notices.

It happens very often
>>
>>35378475
It's slap city, like someone needs to slap that bitch
>>
>>35378475
It's when you get hungry mid workout
Go to your gymbag to get some Jaffa cakes
Love Jaffa cakes
>>
>>35378475
It's actually rack city, like the song.
It's when you have to rerack your weights after youre done deadlifting.
>>
It's actually Iraq city, its when you blow up all your muscles from a good workout
>>
It's actually I-ran city, to make fun of cardiofags.
>>
>>35378475
Do you mean crap city, the deluge of shit unleashed by GOMAD?
>>
>>35380737
i fucking lost it right here.
>>
Strap city, when your deadlift gets so heavy you have to use straps while training your grip on a separate day
>>
It's Fat City, because all the NYRs fatties were at the gym today
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.