[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /fit/izens deal with lipomas? I have lipomatosis, and its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: lipoma.jpg (52 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
lipoma.jpg
52 KB, 600x320
Any /fit/izens deal with lipomas?

I have lipomatosis, and its most pronounced on my chest. Luckily they aren't more than an inch around, but there's quite a few. I was wondering if any of you have the disease and can give me some tips on losing weight with these things. I worry that if I become lean and work out that it will only make them protrude more, and apparently they don't go away with exercise.

Any tips or sharing of experiences are appreciated.
>>
File: 20151209_134602~2.jpg (770 KB, 1836x2620) Image search: [Google]
20151209_134602~2.jpg
770 KB, 1836x2620
Sounds like you need lipomasuction
>>
>>35365305
OP here, I made an error. It's most pronounced on my abdomen, sides and lower back.
>>
>>35365315
Yeah that ain't going to happen for awhile, that shit costs lots of money. Only options are to either have it removed or put up with it and I got to do the latter for the time being.
>>
>>35365305
I have had one for 40 years. They do not go away with dieting or exercise. The thinner I am, the more pronounced it is.
>>
>>35365328
Do it yourself
>>
You can't go to a general surgeon and have then removed?
>>
>>35365305
you mean Larry & Barry?
>>
You have to get them cut out. It is simple out patient procedure unless they are in an odd spot.
>>
>>35365959
>simple
that means it will cost you a shitload of money.
>>
Arg I know this feel. I have one on m lower back so I'm tossing a coin between getting it removed and not ring able to square for a while. Or keep squatting even though it sometimes get sore.
>>
>>35365305
you have cancer m8.

I estimate maybe 1-2 months of shit posting left in you.
>>
i had a cyst above my right eye, i had it removed about 6 months ago with local anesthesia, i don't know about lipomas, but it was hard so i had to be cut open and they had to take it out. it sucked, but i think that was really just because of where it was.
>>
>>35366600
it was a dermoid cyst which i think is similar
>>
Fuck, I thought I was the only one. Got one on my side, though I'm not lean enough (yet) for it to be noticeable. It does hurt a little from time to time, but it doesn't cause too many issues. I have heard that certain types can be reabsorbed, but maybe that's not true based on what others in this thread report.
>>
>>35365799
Witnessed
>>
>>35365799
>>35366694
Lmao
>>
I have a large one on my hip and a small one on my left forearm.
they both hurt to touch because they lie on or around a nerve, unlucky for me.
the one of my forearm is far more painful and i've been tempted to exacto it out on occasion, but i'll just wait to get it removed the right way.
>>
>>35365305
I have one on my lower back, didn't notice it till I got fat a couple of years ago and it hasn't shrunk as I've lost weight ... gonna have to save for surgery Iguess
>>
>>35365305
its like gyno but not in your nipple
>>
OP Here.

Yes, it does cost a fuckton of money to have them removed.

Is it worth trying to get a lean figure when you'll just have lumps sticking out all the time?
>>
>>35369617
yes
>>
I have them OP. Only two tho. One is right between my pecs. Sucks mang
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.