[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys, please help. ive been working out alot for the past 4 or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: newyears.jpg (102 KB, 598x427) Image search: [Google]
newyears.jpg
102 KB, 598x427
guys, please help. ive been working out alot for the past 4 or 5 months (ex-fatty) and ive lost alot of weight, ive been doing mostly cardio and body weight exercises and i want to start going to a gym. what the hell can i do so people wont think im just one of those new year resolutioners who will go there for a week and then leave? if i go now, people will think im an early resolutioner, if i go after new years (around febuary) people will think im an even worse resolutioner than normal ones since i started a month after everyone else. what do i do /fit/?!
>>
im in the same boat mate. Not much you can do. Just suck it up and don't care what other people think. Besides there will probably be a whole bunch of them there so it's not like you'll be singled out. Come March they will be mostly gone and you'll look like a resolutioner that has stuck with it which at least that is commendable.
That's what I'll be doing anyways
>>
>>35340306
you drive or walk or take a bus to the gym

you walk inside

you work out

and then, you do this for about your entire life, maybe half if you get lazy when you're old. suddenly people wont see you as a new years resolutioner
>>
>>35340306
You could go there for a month and then not leave.
>>
>>35340306
no one fucking cares about you. no one will notice.
>>
>>35340306
> caring what others think at the gym

you dont want to make it eh?
>>
>>35340306
Carpe diem. Who cares what anyone else thinks? You shouldn't.

Read the sticky, then pick a routine you can stick to. That's all.
>>
>>35340369
Lol about to say that
>>
>>35340306

dont wear any crossfit shit or shirts with terms on them

dont be the faggot in a "beast mode" shirt
>>
>>35340306
Go in there and don't be an idiot.

Wipe down your equipment when done, rerack your weights, etc. If you do this nobody is going to think you're dumb.

Yes they may think you're a resolutioner, but as long as you aren't as stupid as they normally are you won't be looked upon like the tyical resolutioner is.

If you stay there longer than two months, you'll be looked at with respect.

Nobody will say anything to you anyway.
>>
>>35340306
Just go to the gym. Who cares you don't wanna quit good be someine who sticks at the gym. You will only be a resolutioner if you quit
>>
>>35340306

Just start going and keep going. Anyone who thought you were going to quit will be wrong.
>>
>>35340430
i cant wear a SUPA SET shirt?
>>
File: 1446844189665.png (283 KB, 623x469) Image search: [Google]
1446844189665.png
283 KB, 623x469
Go now, no point in waiting, fuck what people think.
>>
>>35340306
You are a resolutioner you dumb snowflake. It does not matter that you've been doing pushups for all of 4 months, that is literally next to nothing in the eyes of any seasoned lifter, and you're no better than anyone else who's just getting into the gym. So get over yourself, go to the gym, and work out. nobody will notice you anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.