[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people roid? Serious question. You can reach a very impressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: Slight_Roids.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Slight_Roids.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
Why do people roid?
Serious question. You can reach a very impressive body completely natty. Granted, not as quick and easy as with roids, but how on earth does that make up for the massive side effects that are to be expected from roid usage.
People bitch about muh sodium or muh carcinogenic ingredients but inject roids?
Fitness should be related to health and an overall "healthy" lifestyle which excludes injecting drugs into your body.

Im genuinely curious why anyone would think that is a good idea. Only reasons I can think of is people don't know about side effects (aka retards) or have dysmorphia.
>>
>>35337194

mb you simply over estimate the side effects lol
>>
1) you get the same results with less work
2) sides are minimal if you're not a dumbass

thats basically it
>>
Its the difference between people who enjoy fitness and those who just want to get big
>>
>>35337194
>You can reach a very impressive body completely natty

No

>easy

No, try it yourself

>the massive side effects that are to be expected from roid usage.

kek

>Only reasons I can think of is people don't know about side effects (aka retards)

The only person that doesn't know about them (aka retard) is you op.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (8 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
8 KB, 200x219
>>35337344
>less work

Kek
>>
>>35337194
Not a roider myself and will never be but in addition to being able to pack on more muscle, be leaner you also are much stronger than a natty.
Roiding in my opinion is reserved for the top tier athletes.
>>
You get further with less work OR it gives you the recovery necessary to put in more work to get even further.

You also feel better.

It makes complete sense why some people would roid.
>>
>>35337387
>easy
he didn't say it was easy, it is just relatively easy compared to natties.
>>
>>35337387

>No

top fucking kek
>>
There's also just a limit to what you can do as a natty. Some take test as a short cut, but many reach a point, where they can't put on mass any more, and so they turn to steroids, because they need to keep seeing those numbers go up.
>>
>>35337439
>>35337427
Also some people don't want to lift with perfect diet and routine for 10 years just to reach a barely passable physique you could get sloppily lifting for ~2 years roiding.

But hey if you want to look like shit for many years and be forced to count every fraction of a calorie and macro nutrients just to look anything besides awful, go ahead.
>>
>>35337448
Do you really believe this?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>35337194
> Serious question. You can reach a very impressive body completely natty
LOL!
> but how on earth does that make up for the massive side effects that are to be expected from roid usage
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
> Fitness should be related to health and an overall "healthy" lifestyle which excludes injecting drugs into your body.
LMAO
DYEL
>>
>>35337458
Nice argument.

Is that how you cope with looking like shit?
>>
>>35337479
>you need 10 years of perfect diet and routine, counting every fraction of a calorie to look anything besides awful

whether that's bait or delusion, it's retarded either way
>>
>>35337537
>whether that's bait or delusion, it's retarded either way

It is true.

Please show us some examples of natty people who actually look good.
>Inb4 Chris Jones or some other obviously roiding fuckhead

AT BEST you can expect to look like Scott Herman. And he's been lifting for many years, is a manlet and is weak as fuck relative to his time training.
>>
>>35337194
Because it's human nature to look for a quick and easy fix over a long and strenous process.

That is why diet pills and tell sell wonder workout machines keep selling like hotcakes despite being utter dogshite.

And yes I realize you still have to lift on roids, but it is a faster and easier route to packing on muscle.
>>
>>35337543
not the guy but damn you got some dysmorphia going senpai
>>
>>35337462
This
>>
when you roid you're only enhancing your laziness, and making a solvable root problem, a painful, virtually intractable one
>>
to achieve otherwise impossible results with little work in a short period of time
>>
>>35337554
>not the guy but damn you got some dysmorphia going senpai

It's called being realistic.

Literally NONE of the people that anyone on this board says "I want to look like this" is natty. Same as with normies, no one who is natural is ever admired or looked up to as a "goal body".

>>35337562
But roiding gives you the recovery you need to lift with more volume and frequency.
>>
>>35337194
as someone who just recently turned in his natty card

i spent the past 4 years lifting natty and about 3.5 of those feel like a complete waste of time now. i've made more progress in the last 2 months than i did in the year before
>gains are incredible
>workout feels incredible
honestly if i could go back in time i would start juicing day 1
>>
>>35337590

How do I get started, senpai?
>>
>>35337537
post pic
>>
>>35337590
b-b-but if i work hard i can become like my hero Ronnie Coleman!

B-b-but my favorite professional athlete said roiding is for losers and that my penis will fall and my liver will explode...
>>
>>35337574
>Literally NONE of the people that anyone on this board says "I want to look like this" is natty. Same as with normies, no one who is natural is ever admired or looked up to as a "goal body".

wow.
>>
>>35337611
Why are all your responses "Do you really believe this" "kek" "wow just wow, i can't even"?

Prove me wrong, show us some good looking natties.
>>
>>35337387
>>You can reach a very impressive body completely natty
>
>No

I see you're enjoying your body dismorphia
>>
>>35337611
Imagine a job opening for a position as fitness model.
90 nattys apply and 10 juicers. Every single juicer looks bigger and better than any of the nattys. Who do you think will get the job?

Face it. Pretty much everyone you admire is on roids.
>>
>>35337590
pics?
>>
>>35337648
Post a pic of your supposedly impressive natty body.

Inb4:
>I only just started lifting.
Then you have no idea what you're talking about anyway.
>I lift natty but don't have an impressive body.
Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>35337194
>tries to give health advice
>thinks a drug is bad if it needs to be "injected"
>probably happily swallows pills prescribed by the doctor

>lrn2lrnstuff
>>
>>35337448
>people believe this
Goddamn
>>
>>35337671
>thinks a drug is bad if it needs to be "injected"
>probably happily swallows pills prescribed by the doctor

reading comprehension is hard senpai
>>
>>35337479
>>35337462
>>35337448

>Delusional Machiavellians

Topkek, trying so fucking hard to justify drug abuse. I bet I look way better than all of you natty after lifting for 3 years, fucking insecure manlets.
>>
I'm considering it because I'm a good for nothing autist. I don't have anything to lose anyway. Might as well do crazy stuff and get some enjoyment out of life
>>
>>35337677
>I-it's not true!
>Everyone on youtube who i am subscribed to who say's he's natty i-isn't l-lying to me
>Maybe i-if i buy the supplement t-they're shilling I will also get big!
>>
>>35337574
You're a sad piece of shit
>>
File: sheikh belittles.png (71 KB, 255x154) Image search: [Google]
sheikh belittles.png
71 KB, 255x154
>>35337448
>I'll make exaggerated statements about being natty because I need an excuse to be lazy
>>
>>35337684
>I bet I look way better than all of you natty after lifting for 3 years, fucking insecure manlets

Post pic right now with timestamp.

Show us your admirable natty physique.
>>
Will I be able to father children if I take steroids?
>>
>>35337684
>>35337701
>>35337704
I have asked you guys to post some people who look good and are natty.

You have not been able to post any. All of your responses are just "No that's not true" "Do you really believe this?" "Lol nice body dysmorphia"
>>
>>35337684
>>35337701
Just an impressionable bystander here, seems like the pro-roids guy has solid points and all the pro-natty people have is memes.
>>
>>35337397
Not only with less work, you can even lay on your couch for a 2 month cycle and still make more than 2x the gains
>>
I was natty for 3.5 years and made the decision to do a light cycle: 4 weeks at 300mg/week test then 4 weeks at 500mg/week. I also on a low dosage of aromatase inhibitor throughout the entire time.

Prior to the cycle I cut weight from a resting 173 to a relatively lean 165. In 8 weeks I jumped up to 185. I was eating like I was bulking but looked like I was at the same body fat% as my resting weight of 173, but way bigger.

After the cycle I ate and lifted at maintenance for 3 months. This dropped me down to 175 (around my starting weight).

Now about 1.5 years later of lifting casually at 2-3 times a week, I'm resting at a relatively lean 180. So with a light cycle and VERY little work, I made the same gains I did my first year of lifting.

When I first started lifting, I had an idea of what size/look I wanted to be. Cycling help me get to that point much faster. I stopped because I was happy with the way I looked and I've been able to maintain that. I still go the gym, just not with the intent of getting huge.
>>
>>35337717
>one of the guys you are replying to posts a pic:

LMAO implying hes natty

or

LMAO dyel thx 4 proving my point
>>
>>35337689
was in the same boat as you.. i actually stopped lifting after i started roiding (maybe press ups and sit ups once a week at most) and I look 100% better.

I feel so good on roids that I feel too good to lift lol
>>
>>35337574
Yeah, it also gives you more inherent muscle growth when doing nothing at all than someone lifting natty.

>>35337606
No one I've ever seen said he wants to become like Ronnie Coleman. You're straw manning so much, it hurts. Testicle shrinkage is a thing, liver strain is a thing, especially with oral shit. Of course, if you're doing it right, and you're not an idiot, you can avoid that.

Most people just want to work towards a goal and not reach it rather easily by cheating. Most people also don't want to pack on huge mass like Ronnie. Personally, I think the amount of test you inject doesn't belong in a body. There are people who get post cycle depression, a lot of people can't keep their gains. A troubling numbers of the roiders I know got tumours and were told to never touch steroids again. To some, the mindset you gain, when you're on roids, becomes addicting, because they suddenly do so much better in life. Don't act like this is a no brainer.

Oh yeah, and you know why this body image exists in the first place? Because fuckers like you roid, but don't admit it. If this kind of a body would be considered unnatural, like roiding body builders are, nobody would aspire to look like that. I know I'll never look like Zyzz without roiding. But I also won't die in a sauna.
>>
>>35337722
>solid points

misspelled "wild baseless claims" there senpai. glad to help
>>
>>35337729
>implying you would want to with those levels of T coursing through your veins
>>
>>35337729
This is true, and if you actually make the same workout as a natty you get more that 3x more muscle
>>
File: vince_gironda_giovane.jpg (44 KB, 300x501) Image search: [Google]
vince_gironda_giovane.jpg
44 KB, 300x501
>>35337543
>Please show us some examples of natty people who actually look good.
>>
>>35337731
Are you like 5'5 or do you literally do 0 leg work.
Because even 5'6 manlets that have posted on fit weigh in the 190-200s after 5 years liftan at 13-14% bf.

Mind you from the sounds of it you seem like the typical gym goer so no wonder you made no gains.
>>
File: dom.png (1 MB, 1278x1021) Image search: [Google]
dom.png
1 MB, 1278x1021
>staying natty
>>
File: Tinytrip.jpg (22 KB, 514x478) Image search: [Google]
Tinytrip.jpg
22 KB, 514x478
>>35337717
Oh come on now, I'm pro-roids and I know that it's pretty much impossible to 'prove' that someone is natty from a photo.

Picture somewhat related. While from size and stats alone one can say he might have been natty, there's literally no way to ever be sure about what went in his body.

What I can say is that from my experience people who spend so much time bodybuilding are usually on something, be it steroids or 'natty' supplements like ephedrine or sarms. So while it's possible for people like tiny to be natty, chances still are that they're not.
>>
>>35337740
>Yeah, it also gives you more inherent muscle growth when doing nothing at all than someone lifting natty.

It allows you to recover much quicker which means you can lift for 2 hours a day 6 hours a week whereas a natty you simply could not do anything near that.

>>35337740
>Testicle shrinkage is a thing, liver strain is a thing, especially with oral shit

What do I need large testicles for? Liver damage can easily be mitigated.

>Most people just want to work towards a goal and not reach it rather easily by cheating
Most people's goal body is not natural. Which is clearly evident by people looking at Jeff Seid, famous YouTuber bodybuilders and fitness models.

>Personally, I think the amount of test you inject doesn't belong in a body
Your opinion as a... person who probably has not lifted for more than 2 years and has no endocrinology education?

>I know I'll never look like Zyzz without roiding. But I also won't die in a sauna.

Yeah lets just completely disregard the fact that Zyzz had:
1) Undiagnosed heart problems
2) Admitted to NEVER doing cardio
3) Smoked(pictures of him smoking cigarettes are around)
4) Used recreational drugs quite often
>>
>>35337774
Tiny actually told people when he started the roids. Don't ask me to point out the pictures when he did though.
>>
File: young_arnold_schwarzenegger_13.jpg (44 KB, 475x545) Image search: [Google]
young_arnold_schwarzenegger_13.jpg
44 KB, 475x545
>>35337762
this
roids didnt even exist back then
pic related, a natural
>>
>>35337778
>2 hours a day 6 hours a week

6 days a week i meant.
>>
The hilarious thing is proud nattys will drop hundreds on whey, creatine, dozens of supps, "legal" test boosters, chugging caffeine and green tea, taking cold showers and nofapping for 2% gains boost when they could spend 1/3 of that money and effort just sticking a needle in their ass once a week.

Sterons are just supplements that actually work.
>>
>>35337762
>everyone he trained was on roids
>promoted bullshit supplements which he claimed were as effective as roids
seems basically like the 'natties' of today
>>
File: ronnie_coleman4.jpg (206 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
ronnie_coleman4.jpg
206 KB, 400x500
>>35337789
I know this will get me loadsa shit but I honestly believe that Ronnie looked 20 times better before he started roiding. I mean look at this natty god why did he have to ruin it with roids.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>tfw just started my first cycle and I can't stop jerking off

I literally pop a boner everytime I see a good pair of tits.
>>
>>35337799
NO IT'S NOT TRUE.

MATT OGIS AND CHRIS JONES ARE NATTY

HE SAID HE'S NATTY IN A VIDEO THAT MEANS HE'S NATTY
>>
>>35337784
And you believe him because he's such a nice guy? My point is: You can't prove someones nattyness.
>>
>>35337590
How do you deal with having shrunken balls though?
>>
>>35337798
>"legal" test boosters

they're at least more "legal" than steroids
>>
File: charles atlas.jpg (29 KB, 442x603) Image search: [Google]
charles atlas.jpg
29 KB, 442x603
>>35337543
>>
>>35337798
I don't buy all the shit you mentioned. Stop making assumptions.
>>
I'm natty and probably will stay natty. Only reason is because I have excepted that I will have a mediocre physique compared to people who obviously roid while have to put in work for much longer. Then again I don't need a roided body for myself to be happy.
>>
>>35337194
Why use protein supplements, why use bcaas, why use creatine?

I know is easier, but come one, one can look pretty good without it.

Its about health so, we one only should do functional strength and that's it. Maybe you won't look as good as someone at the gym and in supplements, but come on, it's about health.

Do you really think that looking good and feeling great it's worth the terrible effects of protein farts and maybe losing your hair? A possible lesión while working out?

I say, no way Jose (Canseco)
>>
>>35337798
The problem with roids unlike other sups is you will lose your gains if you don't cruise for life and that is pretty shit imo.
Also Creatine does work and Whey is pretty much just for ease but yeah I agree there is shit loads of snake oil bullshit out there that people waste their time on instead of actually lifting heavy ass weights.
>>
>>35337789
>>35337799
>no leg muscles
>no exaggerated features
>not natty
>>
>>35337814
Dude, He said people that look good. If that your goal body I don't know how do you look
>>
>>35337822
underrated
>>
File: naturalphysique.jpg (34 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
naturalphysique.jpg
34 KB, 300x419
>>35337543
>>
>>35337811
And about 00000.1% as effective, often the products launching with illegal substances in it then watering it down once the word gets out that it actually works so they don't get busted.

See the Bodybuilding.com supps scandal.

Avoiding something because it's illegal is pathetic when nattys also love to smoke weed and make a dozen threads about that a day.
>>
>>35337839
kek
>>
File: dom mazzetti.jpg (82 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
dom mazzetti.jpg
82 KB, 612x612
>>35337543
>>
>>35337827
That pretty much a lie, you can actually just rood once and develop the muscle memory to stay at that point.

I'm on the phone now, but I can give you the paper in the journal of physiology that speaks about it
>>
>>35337194

I'm in my 30's and it feels amazing to have the confidence and energy in had in my early 20's. Also, remember how you would get random, rock solid erections in your teens without having any kind of stimulation at all? Yeah, steroids do that for me now. It's an amazing feeling to know that if the cute girl from accounting wanted to go in the server room with me and get her big, squat enhanced ass pounded, that I could get diamonds in 10 seconds and go to town.
>>
>>35337827
>Matt Ogus proudly saying he's half natty because he roided up, got gains, cycled off and kept them

It's completely possible to keep all your gains when cycling off, I just keep going for the health boosts. I've never been more confident or happy in my life as I am on test.
>>
>>35337811
>they're at least more "legal" than steroids

You know what's more legal than steroids?

Cigarettes and alcohol
>b-b-but the government cares about us!
>>
>>35337843
Scooby has been lifting and eating clean consistently for his whole life.

His results reflect that.
>>
>>35337822
Pretty much this, only homos like the roided look and you're not even stronger than natties as shown by Mastest and JM having laughable numbers after 10 years liftan so you're neither getting the girl nor the strength why bother lad.
>>
>>35337860
nice meme
>>
>>35337778
You didn't argue my points, but just stated shit. I didn't argue against recovery is way up, but there are studies that show you can sit on your ass all day and still make huge gains on test. It can enable you to be lazy, it can also enable you to work hard.

>>35337778
>What do I need large testicles for?
Making offspring? Not looking silly? Being a normal human being?

>Most people's goal body is not natural.
I literally stated that. How they want to work and what they want to achieve are different things. Which is why lying roid users are an issue.

>Your opinion as a... person who probably has not lifted for more than 2 years and has no endocrinology education?
Yeah, my opinion as an amateur lifter. That's why I said personally and stated my views on it, unlike you I don't state shit I think as objective fact. And of course you're an expert on endocrinology, right? Let's see that doctorate.

>Yeah lets just completely disregard the fact that Zyzz had:
A lot of people have undiagnosed issues. If you're on steroids, shouldn't the pump you get from working hard everyday on that recovery be enough? Nobody has a perfect body. People do unhealthy stuff all the time. Don't act like roids are an easy decision that everyone could make, when it's clear that it has a lot of back draws and has to come with a very specific life style AND you have to do it right or you might fuck your shit up, hard.
>>
>>35337850
>That pretty much a lie, you can actually just rood once and develop the muscle memory to stay at that point.
So if Ronnie stopped his cycle he can retain his muscles right? Or do you mean retain muscle that you can achieve natty?
>>35337855
>health boosts
If you're low test go for it man.
>>
>>35337819
That's okay :)

People here aren't debating about is everyone should roid. If asked why and we are telling him.

I'm natty myself, but I have read and see the dedication of roiders.

You can be natty and accept other people. And if you're tired of hitting a physical wall you can learn about iit
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 323x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 323x345
Roiders ITT thinks that an "impressive" or "attractive" body implies a bodybuilder or a fitnessmodel, while everybody knows that ottermode/athletic is a thing, and that most women prefer it over an orange snapback manlet with a body that looks like a veiny dick.

Alot of dysmorphia here. And the guy that constantly says "S-show me an impressive natty body! Show me! W-where is it?" Kek
Normies thinks that the body of gosling and that dude from high school musical are impressive and panty-soaking.
>>
>>35337864
Do you realise I was being sarcastic?
>>
File: 1317726561959.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1317726561959.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>35337888
>an orange snapback manlet with a body that looks like a veiny dick.
I don't know why I loved so fucking hard about this
>>
>>35337888
Nigger you can attain ottermode on roids and look even better. People stereotype roiding as being gorilla mode when every athlete in every sport is on some kind of PED and their bodies look wildly different.

If anything you'd be leaner and more jacked if you aimed for ottermode on roids, and everyone here would be mirin in current body threads saying "NOW THIS IS A NATTY PRINCE"
>>
>>35337898
What no way!
>>
>>35337882
I don't know any Ronnie. But if he finish his cycle, and doesn't roid again, yeah he can keep his roid gains.

And if he became a lazyass for a year, lose his gains, then start working out natty. He can recover even his roids gains.
>>
>>35337888
this board is mainly about lifting though. if you find ottermode attractive then you shouldnt lift because memes aside youll get too bulky for ottermode fast
>>
File: 1317464430091.jpg (12 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1317464430091.jpg
12 KB, 472x472
All the guys I know that actualy look good full on roid mode would have looked even better athletic/otter mode.

It's like some fat chics with good proportions and a pretty face that look great. Yeah they look good fat, but they would have looked even better if they weren't
>>
>>35337921
Where you being sarcastic, I pondered the possibility but then starting name dropping and I didn't knew anymore.
>>
I want to roid for the psychological aspects. Having a lot of testosterone in your veins looks like what I've wanted my whole life. Confidence, libido, quick recovery... All things I wish I had
>>
>>35337928
This is Ronnie >>35337802 I really hope for your sake that you're not doing a degree in sports science because that comment you made pretty much shows how much of a joke the "studies" that are carried out in that field are, even psychology has stricter and more reproducible results and that's a pseudo-science.
>>
>>35337888
Why do you even come to /fit/ if you think women want "ottermode"?

Furthermore why even create this thread? Some people like to roid, some don't. It's a personal choice who cares.
>>
I dont want to fuck my dick up, it's one of my best traits

plus I dont want to cheat, natty or gtfo. my goal body isnt "bulky" anyway.
>>
>>35337940
Just so you know if you're a beta and think with test you will be Chad thundercock that won't happen anon just like that guy that was a bullied beta did loadsa roids became xbox huge and still got bullied by same guys 1/10th his size.
>>
File: 1450667084046s.jpg (13 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1450667084046s.jpg
13 KB, 238x250
>>35337543
People that don't have body dysmorphia will think you look like shit when you roid
>>
>>35337963
Actually you will.

Testosterone has proven psychological effects.
>>
>>35337983
>People that don't have body dysmorphia will think you look like shit when you roid

But why isn't that happening for all the YouTuber bodybuilders and fitness models?
>>
>>35337942
I don't know dude. Read it yourself. And just to be upfront. Words that I leave out us "strong evidence" so maybe is me not understanding completely and not so much the study.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/jphysiol.2013.264457/abstract
>>
>>35337773
Any woman will prefer Dom's body
>>
>>35337985
You will be more confident but it won't give you enough confidence to change your personality to such a degree anyway you can try it for yourself and see rather than debating about it with randomers online.
>>
>>35337991
nobody watches that shit unless their into fitness because "all those guys are on steroids lol"
>>
>>35337991
Because fitness models have good facial genetics, when you have a pretty face girls will drewl over you regardless.

As for bodybuilders, most girls tend to think they look like shit
>>
>>35337602
Have a look at lemonpartydotcom, they'll tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>35338014
>>35338015
Actually they do.

>Hehe anon why don't you hit the gym so you can buff up a little bit?! Look at -obvious roider-!
>>
>>35337711
No, they will shun you.
>>
>>35338015
>implying that only bodybuilders roid
>Implying cycles only make you a link body, there's no cutting cycles.
>implying girls know what they want

B-but my girlfriend said that she loves me just as I am right now. That I don't have to go to the gym today and just eat pizza with her
>>
>>35338015
>Because fitness models have good facial genetics, when you have a pretty face girls will drewl over you regardless.
>As for bodybuilders, most girls tend to think they look like shit

Except that literally every person who looks decent is roiding.

Seriously even those "ottermode" team sport athletes are roiding.
>>
Always tempted to hop on dat dere, but i don't compete in anything so it seems a waste of money, time and needlessly fucking up my endocrine system just to look photoshopped.
>>
File: david-full-front.jpg (52 KB, 322x600) Image search: [Google]
david-full-front.jpg
52 KB, 322x600
>>35338048
>every person who looks decent is roiding.
So Michelangelo hooked David up with roids?
>>
Some days ago a /pol/ faggot came to post bait about why do we bother lifting heavy things when girls liked intelligence. Not working out is easier and he can stay healthy.

I'm not putting him with you guys, but you are making the same arguments he did
>>
>>35338059
>Looks decent

That looks like fucking shit lmao
>>
>>35337940

Im the same. The lifting benefits would be just a bonus. Guys like >>35337853 say it makes them feel like they're in their 20s again. I'm only in my early 20s and I feel like a lethargic 50 old man.

My main worries are that if I cycle once and then stop my depression will come back harder than ever, or that I'd get addicted to the feeling of being on them, and I don't want to be on roids for my entire life.
>>
>>35338066
lmao m8 lmao roffel lmao toppest kekkest nice bait m8 fellow trole *tip fedoro*
>>
>>35338062
you better not put anyone with himk because he was not pol, if anything he was leftypo, fuck off with your bullshit.

lifting is inherently pol, every national socialist lifts.
>>
File: 8d2.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
8d2.png
116 KB, 905x624
>>35338077
>lifting is inherently pol, every national socialist lifts.

>Implying /pol/ has anything, even loosely related with national socialism

/pol/ is basically /r9k/ just with a lot more edgy opinions and a bunch of retards who fell for the racism troll and thought it was real.

Pic related
>>
>>35337762
I hope this is bait
>>
>>35338044
>implying girls know what they want
That's like the ultimate beta thing to say, girls say they don't like your physique

>b-but girls don't know what they want r-right?
>>
>>35337448
I lift for 2 and a half years natty, look visibly better than 99%, get compliments every day about it and am pretty Close to my goal physique. I never counted calories or macros just normal food + whey postworkout, ate junk food whenever i wanted and got drunk like every 2 weeks. The only excuse for roiding to get an aesthetic physique is that you are a weak and insecure piece of shit
>>
>>35338077

>muh ubermensch

then why was Hitler a pathetic little manlet and Mussolini a fat piece of shit? Mosley was also a dad bod loser.

Fucking fascist fannies.
>>
>>35338077
drinking water is inherently african american, every african american drinks water
>>35338086
this
>>
>>35338105
Don't forget about athletes natty athletes will never ever reach the levels of roiders. However, I agree with you man people who roid just to look good are pretty much just fags that want the easy way out.
>>
>>35338092
>That's like the ultimate beta thing to say, girls say they don't like your physique

Because they feel like they'll get denied.

It's the same as when /r9k/ virgins see a 10/10 woman in a ferrari. They automatically think/say:
>B-b-but she's ugly anyway! 10lbs of makeup, fake breasts and probably just a gold digger!
>>
>>35338059
People before 1900 ate recently killed meat, that had more hormones.

David didn't really existed he's a statue, it's like using Superman as an example of current age natty
>>
File: 1450668775523.png (282 KB, 1023x513) Image search: [Google]
1450668775523.png
282 KB, 1023x513
Pic related
>>
>>35338131
>comparing David to Superman

Fucking autists
>>
>>35338077
I mentioned he was from pol because he said it and give context.
>>
File: image 001.jpg (93 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image 001.jpg
93 KB, 620x349
>>35338139
RATE ME AND MY BRUDER /POL/
>>
File: cruise.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>35338048

>roids will make me attractive
>>
File: image2.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
185 KB, 750x1334
>>35337387
This pretty much desu senpai(family)

OP is a retard
>>
>>35338145
>neo nazi scum is the same thing as national socialism
>>
>>35337397
>roid cucks actually believe they put more work in than natties
>>
File: tumblr_n4tu49fvuZ1taxx0wo1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4tu49fvuZ1taxx0wo1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>35338148
>You can achieve a great physique naturally, by following Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strengthâ„¢ program for 4 months
>>
>>35337717
Johnnie Candito, Josh Hancott, Omar Isuf, Alpha Fitness, Kinobody, Brett Gibbs, massthetics, so many more

Stop trying to hide from the truth you pathetic mongoloid
>>
>>35338154
>Clearly doesn't know what he's talking about
>Lol steroids just make ur muscles grow but it's bad for ur health
>Oh and i'll drop in some /r9k/ lingo in there

Why has 4chan become such a joke lately? Every board has all these retarded memes and b8/troll threads.
>>
Mastest and JM are all the reason I need to never roid. Both are clearly delusional and honestly look like shit to boot. Some roid successfully and manage to not look like a disgusting veiny dick or a bag of smashed assholes. Some also manage to do it without suffering sides. Some also manage to avoid long-term health consequences. But I very seriously doubt anyone is managing all these things.

Also, I have a good natty body with just one shake a day, a moderately good diet including, gasps, a beer or two a day. Plus I'm in my thirties, it would be a lot easier to look great if I was 10 years younger.
>>
>>35338133
>/pol/ and HAES/"""feminism """ are two different sides of the same shitty coin
Surprised there's not much images about it.
>>
>>35338077
/pol/ pls go
None of you have ever made it and you retards will never will: because taking personal responsibility and accountability is inherently /fit/, two things that are the antithesis of /pol/
>life is shit
>niggers/Jews/feminists/immigrants/chads/sluts but not myself is to blame
>>
>>35338182
This, even if you permabulk you can stay at around 10%bf and look great in your 20s
>>
>>35338178

>candito
>natty

lel
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x632
>>35337387
You don't consider this an impressive physique ? Maybe if you actually trained hard and did judo or mma ( something that requires more than just 45 minutes in the weight room for your pathetic workout ) you'd be a lot bigger and stronger. Many girls look at this guy, and say he's "too big" yet he's 180cm and 85kg.
>>
File: 1445825144736.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1445825144736.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
ITT: Roidlets mad as fuck
>>
>>35338068
Are you overweight? Fap to porn all the time? Eat shit? Do you structure a lifestyle where you can sleep as much as you need?

If your hormones are off, it's because your lifestyle is off. That is something you can control, rather than looking for a short cut that can be dangerous and eventually wreaks havoc on your sex life.

If you are clinically low-T then you need help, but that is a last resort. Women have a billion years of evolutionary programming to be attracted to the fittest mate and they can't stand juicers.
>>
>>35338223
How heavy should I be at 5'10" to start doing judo?

I'm aiming for 175lbs/79.3kg before I start cutting.
>>
>>35338223
>He thinks that is natural

Lol.
>>
>>35338216
I know 18 year olds who can bench 345, are they juicing too ? I'm pretty sure you, and most of the people on this board accuse anyone better than them, so they can bench more than 2 plates, as being on gear.
>>
>>35338231
More like /r9k/ virgins who have never lifted are trying to convince others that their personal choices are wrong.
>>
>>35338247
>I know 18 year olds who can bench 345, are they juicing too

Yes they are.

>18 years old
>At most has lifted seriously for 2 years from 16-18(anything younger would be in early stages of puberty
>345 bench press

No completely natural! Just whey protein and creatine here! hehehe
>>
>>35338247

You're as bad as the fitness model apologists
>>
File: 55.jpg (7 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
7 KB, 269x187
>>35338253

You seem quite mad my roiding friend
>>
Fact is, very few people on this board are over 25 and experienced the decline of their bodies and hormones as you approach your 30s. If you go to /roid/ most of them are in their late 20s and came to the decision maturely.

The fact none of you can comprehend roids is because you're all too young and think you'll be packing on noob gains for life.
>>
>>35338266
>You seem quite mad my roiding friend

But you are the one that needs to convince people their personal choices are wrong.

No one is making threads asking why people aren't roiding and trying to convince them to do so.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x458
>>35338243
That is natural. I've met the guy in person, and I'm a comparable size to him. I'm the same weight but 177cm.
>>
File: 1447152336350.jpg (96 KB, 415x640) Image search: [Google]
1447152336350.jpg
96 KB, 415x640
>>35337543
>>
>>35338266

The Treachery of Pepe
>>
>>35338242
Just go, weightroom strength helps a bit in judo, but it doesn't build the quick reflex and grip strength you need for mma. 175 is enough, but it's better to just start training. You'll suck for the first two years, but you get better every practice, it's just like with the gym.
>>
File: donte2.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
donte2.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>>35338181
Listen, mongoloid, I tried a light test cycle a couple of years ago out of curiosity. My bench went up 10kg in a month, my squat and dl went up 20+ kg. This on a bodybuilding split.

You're the one who has no idea what he's talking about. The only ones who work harder than natties are pro-athletes, you're average gym rat on juice doesn't do jack shit.
>>
>>35338278
Just stop...
>>
>>35338258
Why not ? I've met people who can easily bench 225 the first time in the gym, when I was 15 and first started I could do 135 for 5 reps, how about you ? It's called playing sports, you develop, you probably just played video games all day until you were 26, and know that your progression stalled at 155 you're angry so you accuse everyone of gear. Lmao
>>
>>35338318
>I've met people who can easily bench 225 the first time in the gym

No you haven't.

That is absolute bullshit. Why is it then, that I almost never see ANYONE at the gym benching over 225lbs with full ROM? Where are all these strong lifters training that I can never seem to spot them?
>>
>>35338315
Stop what?

You are the one trying to desperately convince others not to roid. Roid users aren't trying you to do anything though.

Isn't it a little pathetic to spend your time making posts against other people's personal choices? Why does it matter so much to you?
>>
>>35338326
it's called having a naturally strong upper body.
>>
>>35338235

>Are you overweight?
Slightly. I'm down 25 lbs since the start of 2015 but I could stand to lose more.

>Fap to porn all the time?
Yeah I'm real guilty of this. I can't get hard without porn or direct stimulation anymore.

>Eat shit?
Not usually, but since I've been home for Christmas I've been eating a lot worse.

>Do you structure a lifestyle where you can sleep as much as you need?
Probably not but my sleep patterns are weird. Some nights I'll sleep 5-6 hours without being tired when I get up, others I'll sleep for 12 hours straight and wake up exhausted.

My main concern is the fact that I've been depressed and feeling shitty for years despite lifting and exercising and playing sports. I quit playing rugby after 2 years because I made no friends on the team and I had severe performance anxiety which naturally made me suck at it. I've been lifting on and off for 5 years and I look like shit because I hit a wall of depression every 6 months or so that leaves me nearly bedridden so I stop exercising.

I don't think roids will solve this proble entirely, but having that extra boost of confidence and energy when I'm feeling low could help me break through the dark periods.
>>
>>35338326
I agree. I see very few dudes benching 225 for reps and I've had memberships at quite a few different gyms over the years.
>>
>>35338337
Naturally strong from what?

Regardless no matter how "naturally strong" you are, if you haven't been practicing that movement you will not be able to effectively recruit muscle fibers to move the weight.
>>
>>35338346
B-b--bbut on /fit /everyone says they bench 225 within 9 months of training and squat 315 ATG for reps!!!
>>
Roiding will increase your gains by about a 1:3 ratio.
>>
>>35337194
/fit/ is full of clueless dyels and permabutthurt roidtards

they were too lazy to go the natty route so they took roids. now they are ugly as fuck and caused permanent health damage to themselves, so of course they are in denial and vent their frustration all the time
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-15-25-52.png (314 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-15-25-52.png
314 KB, 480x800
>>35337762
>>
>>35338318
>Why not ? I've met people who can easily bench 225 the first time in the gym,
Unless you're 300 lbs and do it with shit form that story is only real on the internet and if you are serious it shows how much of a DYEL you are.

>>35338258
>Yes they are.
There are natty juniors that can bench that in the IPF but dunno if 18.
>>
>>35338304
>My bench went up 10kg in a month, my squat and dl went up 20+ kg

that's not really shocking seeing you're a beginner man
>>
File: 1368137277326.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1368137277326.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>35338278

>But you are the one that needs to convince people their personal choices are wrong.

I'm not. I don't care what people do to themselfs. I'm only pointing out that roidlets are mad as fuck ITT.

>roidrage
>>
File: natty.jpg (31 KB, 266x424) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
31 KB, 266x424
>>35338361
>angry dyel detected
>>
>>35338377
>I'm not. I don't care what people do to themselfs. I'm only pointing out that roidlets are mad as fuck ITT.

Why would we be mad? You are the one that seems to be mad that people are looking better than you ever will natty, in 2 months with roids.
>>
There are things you just can't archive without gear... Mostly depends on your genetics, in my case I spend over 3 years trying to develop amazing shoulders, tries every shoulder workout out there and didn't work, I was even starting to get problems with rot cut as I was trying way too hard. Later I decided to try roids and in 1 month I made more progress with less pain and damage to my rot cufs than the 3 years I had been trying.

I belive in roids if you know how to use them and if you know what you wanna archive
>>
>>35338154
But it IS a lot of work for someone who roids to go to the gym.
>>
>>35338401

you are the male equivalent of girls who get synthol in their ass

you're a fraud.
>>
File: demfrog.jpg (1 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
demfrog.jpg
1 KB, 50x50
>>35338395
>Why would we be mad?

Perhaps you are not but there sure are some roidragers ITT

>>35338395
>You are the one that seems to be mad that people are looking better than you ever will natty, in 2 months with roids.

If I would care about my body I would roid myself. I only swim so there goes your argument.
>>
File: 205.png (2 MB, 1440x1377) Image search: [Google]
205.png
2 MB, 1440x1377
Holy shit why do you guys make it out to be so hard to have a decent body natty lol pic related is me, lifting for about a year and a half and eating relatively healthy
>>
>>35338444
Oh god are you one of the people who bitch about fake tits and makeup because "erh ma gerd its not natural"?

God wouldn't want someone to look hot if they had to do something jeebus wouldn't approve of!
>>
>>35337574
>no one who is natural is ever admired or looked up to as a "goal body"
my goal body is natty though
>>
>>35338279
>natty
>>
File: True Goal.jpg (24 KB, 246x257) Image search: [Google]
True Goal.jpg
24 KB, 246x257
Can i reach this without roids? If no, do i need ''too much'' (if there is such thing as toomuch or too little)? This question alone detemrines if i continue natty or not.
>>
>>35338474
Nobody wants a "decent" body like that. They want a fucking amazing body. Decent is just what you end up at if you don't work hard enough or if your just starting.

Imagine how shit people would actually look if that pic was their goal body.
>>
>>35338639
That dude should be natty. He doesn't have the shoulders, pecs or traps.
>>
>>35338663
Cro Cop, as good as he is, is on PEDs.
>>
>>35338663
Amazing. Do you think a chubby guy could get to that in how much time? Consistent routine and diet. I'm not in a hurry, but i just want to know.
>>
File: MP_Athletes_Large_LaRon.jpg (136 KB, 1433x1296) Image search: [Google]
MP_Athletes_Large_LaRon.jpg
136 KB, 1433x1296
I'd be more than happy to have an NFL players physique
>>
>>35338688
Does that mean he roids?
>>
File: Hunt_CroCop2.jpg (35 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Hunt_CroCop2.jpg
35 KB, 500x350
>>35338663
He's a monster man.
>>
>>35338366
I give that post a clen/10
>>
File: 20151204_114929.jpg (488 KB, 749x1059) Image search: [Google]
20151204_114929.jpg
488 KB, 749x1059
>>
>tfw all the juice-heads in here defending their fallacy of a long, healthy life while on 2g's of tren a week

Anyone defending long-term health and steroids is certifiably retarded.
>>
>>35338871
Is every person who is on TRT having massive side effects? Just use your brain with dosages and sides are minimal.
>>
I don't get if the people here are trying to convince everyone to do steroids or not, if that's your kinda thing go for it but no need to say that all naturals look like shit
>>
File: croflex.jpg (133 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
croflex.jpg
133 KB, 640x420
>>35338702
>>35338701
To me this still doesn't look like steroids. In fight pump, actual movement. But I googled and it seems he roided, I don't understand fighter physiques.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/mirko-cro-cop-gets-2-year-suspension-from-usada-for-hgh
>>
>>35338889

>75mg per week when already naturally low T occurs

>800mg-2g of test a week

lolol, this is your fucking brain on juice. Seriously, if they did an IQ test on the guys that blast/ cruise over and over I'm sure there would be a correlation between juicing and being an idiot. It doesn't take an MD to know biologically introducing 10,0000000x the amount of testosterone into your system is bad for you in the long-run.
>>
>>35337194

No not if u are born with shit genetics
>>
>>35337383
/thread
>>
>>35339004

WHat is your ideal body image? Seriously, most girls I know make fun of the big guys in the gym anyhow, so why the need to be the largest? Mental disorders? Image disorders? Insecurity? Seriously asking.

Why is someone that looks like Rich Piano a goal image but not the guy that synthols his arms to 28"? They both look horrid except one is marketed to the masses and one is not. Who controls your brain, anon?
>>
>>35338154
They actually put in more work since recovery time is almost nonexistent.

They just get results faster.
>>
File: Goal 4.jpg (111 KB, 666x999) Image search: [Google]
Goal 4.jpg
111 KB, 666x999
>>35338972
How about this one? Reachable without roids? I do Judo + Workout.
>>
>>35339037
I have klinefelters, my goal body is a normal body with some muscle

As I said before u can not get a good body if u are born with shit genetics
>>
>>35339049

No, they don't, unless they're doing 2-a-days.

A natty just has to plan his split out better instead of being able to train chest and biceps every day. I'm in the gym 6 days a week, so unless someone is doing 2-a-days they're not putting more time in.
>>
The problem I have is that you roid fags set unrealistic expectations for the rest of us. I mean if you were actually honest about it that would be fine but you faggots lie left and right about it. You're literally the male equivalent of shit like Barbie dolls.

And don't tell me you lie because roids are illegal. No, it's because it totally diminishes your achievement. It's like winning a marathon and then admitting you rode a bike while everyone else ran. It still took effort on your part, sure, but your accomplishment isn't very fucking impressive at all in light of this revelation.
>>
File: 41xJwHm9SxL.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41xJwHm9SxL.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>35339073
Pic related
This would be perfect
>>
>>35337633
you do realize that your fit's definition of good looking is just absurd when it comes to bodybuilding, normies are easily impressed believe it or not..
>>
>>35339073

And ugly people cannot be beautiful if they're born ugly. And manlets cannot be god-tier height if they're born midgets. Etc etc. Steroids don't fix your genetics as far as muscle insertions.
>>
>>35339088
My body looks better and more normal now then before I started using test
Also I feel way more healthy

So some people do need roids and the others do it bcus of easy gains
>>
>>35339070
very unlikely

also questions like
>can i achieve this body??
are stupid because no you can never achieve another persons body
you will never ever look like him, have the exact same amount of mass, the same proportions, etc
thats exactly the reason why zyzzs physique was so special
>>
>>35339083
>photoshopped picture of a dyel guy who never lifted a weight in his life
ok
>>
>>35339175
I want something like that. Not exactly his body because that's impossible, but you know what i mean. Is there any way i can archieve a body similar, then? ''Thick'' without being fat, without roids?
>>
File: 1445308119858.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1445308119858.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
>>35338086
And /fit/ is basically /r9k/ who thought squatting would fix their autism.
>>
>>35338972
>/
You guys live in a fucking dream world. The dude is 105 KG pure meat. you dont have to be shredded to be on roids, you understand that? IRL he would dwarf zyzz etc etc
>>
>>35339199
possible yeah sure
likely probably not
>>
I have nothing against using roids if you want to get girls by having a better body or something like that, but it seems like some of you are taking roids as a magical pill to give you sex drive, end depression, give motivation, etc. If that is the case then please go see a doctor, who knows, maybe you lack test and will get it prescribed anyway. But that shit doesn't seem normal to me.

Also:
>>35338657
If that guy's body:
>>35338474
is just "decent", then maybe I should leave /fit/ before the body dysmorphia gets me and I start to think I should roid.
>>
File: 1403548882216.jpg (19 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1403548882216.jpg
19 KB, 400x422
>>35337590
>who just recently turned in his natty card
>just recently

No doubt bro.
>>
>>35339250
>IRL he would dwarf zyzz etc etc
Zyzz was 103kg with a lot less bodyfat%.
>>
File: roids.jpg (50 KB, 715x283) Image search: [Google]
roids.jpg
50 KB, 715x283
>>35337194

completely false, natty on the left lifting for nearly a decade there
>>
What's clear is that the roid heads have a severe case of body dysmorphia.

Bodies like >>35338819 and >>35339083 are good looking and solidly attainable natty physiques that normies would mire.
>>
>>35337448
>caring this fucking much about looking decent enough that you don't get depressed when you look in the mirror

Focus you attention inwardly you insecure fuck.
>>
>>35339401
You just have shit genetics, that body is laughable for 10 years of lifting
>>
>>35339401
Looking huge dude.
>>
>>35339441
hahahahahaha
nobody irl would "mire" that

looks like an average faggot

pic attached is the ideal human form
>>
>>35339401
Are you trying to prove his point
>>
>be carpenter
>ask roiding friend with 8yrs lifting and an army career under his belt for help. Paying 120$ too like a day job
>he drops the 8x4 plank and cracks its corner so i had to buy another one
>when we built the closet he couldnt even lift it
>i had to drag it up the stairs and onto a dolly myself
>mfw he brings up getting paid

Youre all just pussy cock sucking princesses on roids to me
>>
>>35339463
>You just have shit genetics, that body is laughable for 10 years of lifting

post your pics let's see tier 1 genetics
>>
>>35339475
>manual labor

hahahahahahahahaha

epic failure
>>
>>35339488
I have a loving family though :^)
Enjoy posting on an imageboard where the average age is ten years younger than you and fucking a plastic ass
>>
>>35339504
>I have a loving family though :^)

what a loser response

this reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9XW6P0tiVc
>>
>>35339468
Looks like a veiny cock.
Would shove in butthole/10
>>
>>35339558
Ask the average person on the street would they rather be a steroid user whos who has sex with prostitutes and sex toys or a manual labourer who runs his own business with a loving family.
>>
>>35339605
lmao

lets see

me
>jacked as fuck
>fuck bitches i pick up in clubs
>fuck prostitutes around the world
>freedom

you
>look like shit
>slave to a shit looking wife and idiotic kids
>no freedom
>only shit sex (no bjs) from your ugly wife when she gets you to do what she wants
>>
File: lel.jpg (83 KB, 490x790) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
83 KB, 490x790
>>35339605
not to mention

why would i ask an average person on the street anything?

average people, they are pathetic, frustrated and dishonest

i want nothing to do with them

i live life like a boss not like "the average person on the street"
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
>>35339622
Tell me about your mother
>>
>>35337387
Good looking natty here fuck you
>>
>>35339622
>>35339644
lol JM absolutely btfo fuckboys as usual
>>
>>35339488

>feeling lazy
>get a job for 20k
>find a sub-contractor to do it for 16k
>play league of legends for 2weeks while they do it. Check in from time to time.

oh nooo manual labor!
>>
>>35339688
lmao you must be poor as shit

i make 28k a month and have a 50k performance bonus annually
>>
>>35339756
Your dad got you that job and if he didn't you would work in McDonalds.
>>
>>35339622
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

JM you're the fucking man, you fucking go brah
>>
>>35339789
Trip on jm
>>
>>35339781
you're jealous as fuck fag fuck off
>>
>>35339803
He admitted his dad got him the job before though
>>
>>35339781
that doesn't change the value of my money nor to power of my position

>b-but i am self made carpenter!!
>my wife said i am a good provider!!

kek
>>
>>35339836
>Muh dad
>Muh roids
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.