[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it's almost Christmas, and then comes New Years...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: QYEHZ.png (434 KB, 566x436) Image search: [Google]
QYEHZ.png
434 KB, 566x436
So, it's almost Christmas, and then comes New Years...

I'm gonna pig out, and in order to overcome Holiday Depression™ I'm gonna drink lethal amounts of alcohol.

How retarded it is to eat 600kcal every other day, and fast every other day.

>Eating today, 600-700kcal goal (down from the usual 1400)
>Fasting tomorrow, for the whole day (as usual, on non gym days)

Until the 25th, and then repeat until the 31st.

I'm thinking that I might not gain fat during the holidays by doing this. Ofc, it would be paired with 5km runs every day, and gym three times a week.
>>
>>35331768
bump for nutrition
>>
>>35332006
pls help
>>
You may have an eating disorder. I also struggle with the abundance of holiday temptations around my house this time of year. I have been trying meditation to overcome this. Eating such few calories will put you in a bad mood, I guarantee it. You will also lack a libido and may feel lethargic. You'll live however. Just make sure you get some fiber and vitamins in somewhere.
>>
>>35332899
My "eating days" meal is a salad:

>900gr summer squash
>500gr tomato
>250gr tuna/chicken
>30g low fat cream cheese
>balsamic vinager
>salt and pepper

And I divide that in two meals.

I also eat a whole head of lettuce, and drink 4L of water. If I feel iffy when I wake up after fasting days, I have 30gr of oatmeal before the gym.

But yeah, I feel like shit, and I suspect an eating disorder.
>>
It sounds like you went in the exact opposite direction of reading the fucking sticky
>>
>>35332925
Definitely good that you're eating your vegetables. As far as an eating disorder is concerned, I've found that in my experience it's not an addiction to the sensations that foods provide. Rather it's filling the empty holes in other areas of our lives. Girls aren't interested in you? Stuck watching Netflix on yet another friday night? Are those school loans really gonna last a lifetime? If I eat myself into a point of discomfort, it's easy to ignore these issues rather than having to face them.
>>
>>35333005

I already stickied my way through most of my weightloss. Now I'm 3kg away from my target weight. I can see abs, but stilll have fat in lower back and lower torso, which seem hard as fuck to lose without compromising muscle.
>>
>>35333140
I broke up with my gf -who I'm positive was for the long term- since she was going to work abroad for a year, yet neither of us can completly let go.

I have no stable job, but earn my money in different ways.

I have almost no social life to speak off.

I hate my career, and even though I do good in college, O'm just trying to be through with it.

So yeah, I'm filling that deep deep hole with deli meats and baked goods.
>>
File: SummerEvening.jpg (127 KB, 1074x761) Image search: [Google]
SummerEvening.jpg
127 KB, 1074x761
>>35333278
I'm with you. I feel like a fucking housewife, using comfort foods as a coping mechanism. But really it's the same thing as somebody who's high all the time. Only trying to fill an endless void and avoid dealing with reality. Doesn't help that I'm home for break and my mother loves making pastries all the time. Things will shape up though, I'm not going to throw in the towel like somebody on r9k. Anyway, as I said about your restrictive diet, it won't be a happy time but stick to it and you'll see results. Whether it's the best solution to your problems or not.
>>
>>35331768
What do you weigh? If you're fat, it's not an eating disorder, just disordered eating. If you're skelly or already fit, then you probably have a problem tbqh family and you should look into receiving some mental help. I can advise you further once I know if you are fat or not.
>>
>>35333384
71kg at 5'8"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.