[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on guys I have been eating protein bars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1446844565134.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1446844565134.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
What the fuck is going on guys

I have been eating protein bars for a couple days now to supplement my workout

I just took my first shit with these bad boys and nearly knocked myself out

It smelled like an animal crawled up my ass, died, came back to life and reproduced a few dozen times and then the whole animal extended family died and rotted inside of my asshole

smells like i shit out a fucking animal holocaust apartheid from my ASS

the fan is running currently and am still spraying lysol but the smell has fused with the floor walls and ceiling and my bathroom smells like thousand rotten corpses

HELP
>>
>>35298416
>It smelled like an animal crawled up my ass, died, came back to life and reproduced a few dozen times and then the whole animal extended family died and rotted inside of my asshole
>smells like i shit out a fucking animal holocaust apartheid from my ASS

I can't stop laughing my sides hurt so bad
>>
>>35298416
hahahaahhahahaahhaahahhahahah
>>
File: 21dfw91.jpg (32 KB, 639x531) Image search: [Google]
21dfw91.jpg
32 KB, 639x531
>>35298416

Nigga u crazy LMAO
>>
>>35298416
I can't sleep with closed windows when I eat 3 scooby scoops a day.

Also I have to flush the toilet 3 times.
>>
/fit/ - Fitness
>>
File: wilders.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wilders.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>35298416

best description of a smell I've read in a long time, good job anon!
>>
>>35298416
>the fan is running currently and am still spraying lysol but the smell has fused with the floor walls and ceiling and my bathroom smells like thousand rotten corpses

ahah

ahahah
ahahahahahahahah
>>
>>35298416
Buy some ozium and stop renting out your colon to animal families

Lol'd
>>
OP here, update:

I literally just washed my asshole with a wad of paper towels with dishsoap and orange glow

afterwards i did the asshole-touch-test-and sniff

my asshole has literally been converted into the smell

and my finger smells just like it mixed with everything else ive touched today

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>35298527
>the asshole-touch-test-and sniff

>>
>>35298527
>I literally just washed my asshole with a wad of paper towels with dishsoap and orange glow

so the orange glow bit, what?
>>
>>35298527

orange glow, why did you do that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.