[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordered 180 caps of 25000 UI of Vitamin A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1_2.jpg (31 KB, 357x521) Image search: [Google]
1_2.jpg
31 KB, 357x521
Just like an anon recomended in another thread, to treat skin problems.

Now we're here.

Not sure if this is a good idea anymore.
>>
Does it kill acne?
>>
>>35283604
Yeds
>>
>>35282892
>Vitamin A 25000UI
It's amazing how 4chan's fit faggots actively purse newer ways to fuck up their liver - without steroids too!
Never, never follow advices on this board. I bet you didn't even research the toxicity ot that dosages. >>35284407
>>
>>35282892

You're an idiot

How to fix acne:

>30+mg of zinc daily
>wash face with COLD water only every morning and night
>don't touch your face
>don't eat a whole lot of shit, never drink soda etc
>drink 3-4 liters of water a day
>don't drink/smoke
>follow general hygiene standards

That's all you need. I can't believe it's somewhat normal to be prescribed medication for acne, especially in America. Sure if you're like 16 and hormones are raging you are bound to have acne, but after that it's basically just the steps listed above. Water in particular helps. Zinc is optional but I have noticed positive effects on the skin and hair from using it.

People clean their face too much - skin dries - skin overcompensates by making itself oily - acne

You don't need unhealthy doses of vitamins or any sort of medication for this sort of stuff.
>>
File: 222222.png (9 KB, 1197x114) Image search: [Google]
222222.png
9 KB, 1197x114
>>35284940
>>
>>35282892

Anon, the best way to improve your skin is proper nutrition. Trust me, you won't believe how clear my face got from proper nutrition and plenty of water.

Don't fall for trends senpai

>>35284994

Your the fucking idiot
>>
>>35284994

>You don't need unhealthy doses of vitamins
>of vitamins
>vitamins

nigga you dumb.
>>
>>35284994
Not that I agree with the vitamin dosage, but your fixes are bullshit.

I followed all of those for ages and it didn't work at all.

Unlike fatness, it genuinely does come down to genetics. I'm on prescribed antibiotics+all that stuff to fix my acne and it still won't go, it's just reduced from what it was.
>>
>>35285047
>It's just vitamins, what could possibly go wrong?
Nigga, you nigga.
>>
>>35284994

I had zero spots until I started lifting. Started lifting and turned into a spotty cunt. And I do all the shit you've just lifted. I drink even more water and constantly change my pillows. Still fucking spotty.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442872284852.jpg (77 KB, 1262x1134) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442872284852.jpg
77 KB, 1262x1134
>>35284994
It doesnt work like that dude, its different for everybody
>have really shitty skin
>literally pizza face
>start smoking, not a lot, just 5-7 cigs a day
>skin starts getting better and better everyday
>didnt change eating or lifting habits, same schedule
Explain that fgt
>>
Just get accutane. You'll end up killing yourself. I just finished my accutane course 2 months ago and I've been completely clear since month 2 of treatment. Everything I tried before accutane failed; every home remedy, tretinoin cream, minocycline, doxycycline, adapalene, bp, I even drank apple cider fucking vinegar and changed my pillow case every day. The dermatologist is trained to give you a dosage that is safe and effective for your body. Isotretinoin is derived from vitamin A but it is not just as simple as taking a vitamin A pill. Even on isotretinoin, they need to keep a close eye on your liver function and need to draw blood monthly. Please be smart and safe.
>>
>>35282892

>Vitamin A is POSSBILY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in high doses. Some scientific research suggests that higher doses might increase the risk of osteoporosis and hip fracture, particularly in older people. Adults who eat low-fat dairy products, which are fortified with vitamin A, and a lot of fruits and vegetables usually do not need vitamin A supplements or multivitamins that contain vitamin A.

Long-term use of large amounts of vitamin A might cause serious side effects including fatigue, irritability, mental changes, anorexia, stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting, mild fever, excessive sweating, and many other side effects. In women who have passed menopause, taking too much vitamin A can increase the risk of osteoporosis and hip fracture.

There is growing concern that taking high doses of antioxidant supplements such as vitamin A might do more harm than good. Some research shows that taking high doses of vitamin A supplements might increase the chance of death from all causes and possibly other serious side effects.
>>
OP, I'm being srs for once because acne fucking sucks.

If you haven't tried one of the prescription tetracycline drugs, go see your doctor and get some. I recommend oxytetracycline as a start. Doses as low as 1g a day are extremely effective for me, literally zero acne with no need for topical treatments. Just wash once or twice a day and don't worry, it just isn't there. Sounds good right? Not having to do stupid shit like change your pillows every day or lather your skin in benzoyl peroxide and have perfectly clear skin? Just a few tablets a day. Go see your doctor.

If the tetracycline's don't work, go to /r/skincareaddiction and get yourself some 2% salicylic acid and some lactic acid peels. They're dirt cheap, and only need to be applied for 10 minutes every other night alternating. This shit will not only get rid of your acne, it'll make your skin look real good. Which is what you'll be wanting once the acne problem goes away. Trust me, you'll find something else you're not happy with.

Failing the oxytetracycline, you can source some accutane easily as fuck if your doctor won't give you any, which I imagine he won't, because it's dangerous if you're a moron. Doses as low as 20mg a day for 6 months, which is about 4x lower than doctor prescribed doses, will completely clear your skin most likely for life. Go to /r/darknetmarketnoobs and learn how to get some. Not hard, brah.

Good luck.
>>
>>35282892
Nice blog
>>
>>35284994
Some of us have testosterone levels of 4000ng/dl+, faggot.
>>
>all these faggots that didn't have pizza face for 5 years telling me I'm a faggot for using vitamin A to CLEAR MY FUCKING FACE SO THAT GIRLS CAN LOOK AT ME WITHOUT DISGUST

Fuck you, I've tried everything, vitamin a and zinc all the way, and occasional facemasks to remove dead skin.

Now I look pale with clear and shiny skin and girls smile at me all the time.
>>
>>35285210
900 master race
Too bad I look 10 years older than I am and have acne scars
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433096994947.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433096994947.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>35285312
Know that feel bro, confidence went the through, no more self hating thoughts, bigger and better social circle, more going out, even got a gf now, it finally feels like life is worth living
>>
>>35285518
>>35285312
Looks is all that fucking matters, all I got from this shit experience
>>
Bampu
>>
>>35285148
>not alot
>just 5-7 cigs a day
You have a problem m8
>>
Enjoy calcifying yourself into a spoopy skeleton.
>>
>>35282892
I think it will fuck up you hair
not sure tho
>>
>>35282892
Why not just go to a doctor and get prescribed actual accutane. With that you get high quality meds and regular checkups. Overdosing on A vitamin can fuck you up which is why accutane is a prescription drug in the first place

don't be retarded man. this is one of those things that's pointless to self-medicate because it's so easy to get your doctor's help for it.
>>
>>35284940

You're dumb. If you take a surplus of vita c you'll just piss a lot of it out, probably won't have any negative side effects other than darker yellow piss a little bit after taking it.
>>
>>35288977
>vita c
>piss it out a lot of it
Fucking liver, how does it work? Vitamins, are all the same? Please finish high school before posting.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.