[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How man fellow /fit/izens toke up after a hard workout to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: bong.jpg (1 MB, 1460x2600) Image search: [Google]
bong.jpg
1 MB, 1460x2600
How man fellow /fit/izens toke up after a hard workout to help relax and stimulate appetite for post-workout meal gainz?

pic related, my baby
>>
marijuana has been shown to kill your gains
>>
>>35275036
wow that's a badass piece. I used to smoke back in the day but honestly never even thought of smoking post workout.

Might have to give it a shot
>>
>>35275186
Citation needed.
>>
>>35275492
google
>>
File: BATTLE BROTHERS.jpg (31 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
BATTLE BROTHERS.jpg
31 KB, 600x462
>>35275577
Aircraft have been shown to dispense xenoestrogens intentionally. It's so that the reptillians can breed with all humans men and women to revive their dying race.

It's on google brah.
>>
I smoke 3-4 hours before I workout and stretch out immediately after I toke up.

I don't like smoking after I workout because it makes me want to pass out.
>>
>>35275036

use the glass to slit your wrists, stoner faggot
>>
>>35276205
>I smoke 3-4 hours before I workout and stretch out immediately after I toke up.

I gotta try that.

I notice that if I smoke after any sort of physical activity, lifting or cardio, it takes more to get me high, and I generally have more energy.
>>
" For those who require more science behind their opinions, animal studies provide evidence that exposure to delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in marijuana, can decrease testosterone levels while also generally affecting the endocrine system."
-
http://www.medicaldaily.com/man-boobs-and-marijuana-thc-proven-cause-moobs-264488

Now, I didn't bother to read the sources but IF that information is true, then clearly weed can have somewhat of an impact on your gains.
>>
>>35276288
>http://www.medicaldaily.com/man-boobs-and-marijuana-thc-proven-cause-moobs-264488
Lies, read the comments dipshit.
>>
>>35275577
google says your mother is a slut too so...
>>
>>35276288
>>35276308

I read the study they cited. No methodology was mentioned and they admit within that subsequent studies did NOT confirm their findings. In fact, they also admitted that there was no observable long-term effect.In other words it's a shit study and you should feel bad if you believe studies without reading them.
>>
>>35275492
Marijuana has been scientifically shown to lower GH serum levels, which is just one of the many factors necessary for gains. It also psychologically encourages complacency and kills motivation. I was a weed smoker for a long time, but I just decided to give it a break while I was taking a SARM, and I haven't looked back.

I'll smoke it occasionally still, but until it's completely legal, there's no reason to risk ruining my life for something I no longer need.
>>
>>35276435

You saying something is true is not a citation. Link soundly conducted studies that prove your statement.
>>
>>35276381
I even said in my post that I hadn't read the sources.
I was simply pointing out that if in fact the studies cited were accurate, then marijuana could negatively affect your gains.
>>
>>35275036
Wish i could brah, dat corporate life
>>
>>35276514
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
"THC appears to depress GH, while elevating cortisol"

>https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjz0Pvqs-HJAhWBWhoKHdUtDbQQFggtMAM&usg=AFQjCNEZYfzGQXOyMuG7F1FEgIswevNMDA&sig2=isJOROBXRBHQQW6C1zG5eg
"Cannabinoids have been shown to inhibit GH release because it stimulates somatostatin release.

Somatostatin is one of the major GHRH inhibitors, which in turns inhibits growth hormone release. THC and Cannabinoids are proven to stimulate somatostatin release. There are you happy now, faggot?
>>
>>35275036
on a DAYLY BASIS bby pls
>>
>>35275036
Marijuana is for edgy teenagers and people who are refusing to grow up

I have never met a functional person who smokes weed on a daily basis

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>35275036
>smoking anything but papers on the regular
pleb
>>
nice rig OP, used to have a hvy myself, good glass.

weightlifting stonepiece here, weed recovery masterrace
>>
>>35276831
>masterrace
>needing any substance daily to get through life

Pick one
>>
>>35276831
thanks man.

it's a HVY beaker, HiSi downstem, MediCali ash-catcher and Grav Labs bowl
>>
>>35276752
This anon just murdered OP and this thread. Let this be the end of this fucking stupid topic that gets posted every day.
>>
>>35275577
>>35275577
>>35275577
>>35275577
>>35275577
^double dubs.

must be trolling with reply lol
>>
>>35277088
>>35277088
>>35277088
I don't think so noob. I'm 25 years old, been lifting seriously since I was 21. Been smoking consistently since I was 20.

I'm 5'9" 185lbs, 6.2% BF, never noticed any negative effects correlated to marijuana usage
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.