[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Continuation of Sexual Assault Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
Hi /fit/

Some of you may remember me, I made a thread last week, because I thought I sexually assaulted my oneitis. We both got really drunk at a party, I got blackout, she didn't. I woke up next to her in my bed, she wouldn't talk to me before she left, and when I got up I noticed there was blood everywhere.

So this is an update thread. I think I have Chlamydia. It tickles/stings when I piss, and I'm leaking a white discharge.

I'm also starting to think that maybe she was on her period. I went over the evidence again and compiled this:
>There was blood on my sheets, my pants, and my boxers
>The blood on my pants was on my crotch area with a couple wipe stains down my leg
>There was no blood on my dick, on my hands, or on any tissues or toilet paper in the bathroom
>I don't check her snapchat stories anymore, but I checked them for a couple days after this happened, and they were always of her and her friends laughing their asses off which probably should happen if I assaulted her right?

I would assume she still wouldn't talk to me, but I promised not to contact her after the event. She doesn't check my snapchat stories either. Her friends won't talk to me at all, but they still check my snapchat stories.

Jesus fucking Christ /fit/ this is such a mess. Anyone know where I can get tested?
>>
Go to your doctor, you idiot.
>>
>>35240662
>she was on her period
>no blood on my dick
I have bad news for you.. or maybe good depending on your point of view
>>
>>35240797
This. OP, she let you PIITB, you should be happy!
>>
>>35240834
Idiot
>>
>>35240797
Which is?
>>
>>35240879
She wasn't on her period.
>>
>I think I have Chlamydia.
before you go to bed, put a clove of garlic in your urethra
>>
why don't you just fucking ask her what happened you goddamn autist. Be like "I need to know what happened, blah blah. make some emotional shit up". Fuck, I almost hope you did rape her so your retarded ass can learn
>>
>>35240917
>implying I didn't do that
>implying I didn't ask all her friends
>implying I didn't ask my friends to ask her friends what happened

Thanks for the advice friend
>>
>>35240893
Well I don't know if I fucked her, because I don't think I could've gotten it up.
>>
>>35240934
Clearly you didn't do it convincingly enough. Either that or nothing serious happened and she enjoys your beta self groveling for her forgiveness over nothing. Maybe you just had a cut and it bled, check yourself for recent scabs.
>>
>>35240662
You could go to literally any doctor and get tested. If it is chlamydia, congratulations because it can be cured. Be glad that bitch didn't give you fucking aids with all that blood everywhere.
>>
>>35240662
This post is brought to you by Budweiser
>>
The rum rapist returns!
>>
Let me tell you something : NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
>>
>>35241075
Fuck off. I'm very keen for updates to his stupidity.
>>
You're still on this shit? Get tested, get cured, and move on. If you were gonna go to jail it would have happened by now. Either you lucked out or you're being a pussy over some girl who's not interested in you. Move on. And stay away from 4chan.
>>
>>35241145
This. The 'bad feels' of a rapist. Lol
>>
>OP got black out drunk
>got too frisky with oneitis
>tries to rape her
>can't even get it up
>her period blood gets everywhere
>she's ashamed that she's not even good looking enough to get raped, plus she got period blood everywhere
>doesn't want to remember
>ignores OP and moves on
end of story
>>
>>35241186
Sounds about right. Time to move on OP. Hopefully you've learned some lesson.
>>
You're probably not going to have much blood on your dick, it would've just come off in your sleep

You should let yourself show anger on her giving you an std
>>
To get chlamydia you'd have needed to have sex, which sure as hell hasn't happened.
>>
>>35240949
I regret groveling, but I think it taught me an important lesson about myself.

>>35241218
I cut myself all the time when I'm drunk, and blood always stains my hands. Sure they aren't soaked when I wake up, but you can definitely see the dried blood.

>>35241154
I'm over her, I'm just trying to provide updates for the f am.
>>
>>35241186

pretty much this.

The fact she didnt call the cops and shouted RAPE RAPE, and your not in jail.

You got lucky. go to docter get meds, move on
>>
>>35241017
This event was cause by a combination of stomach rot vodka and eggnog spiked with everclear
>>
>>35240662
OP, are you circumsized?
Seriously answer me, I might know what happened.
>>
>>35241565
Even if you are circumsized.
Look at your frenulum.
Google it, it's on the bottom of your dick.
>>
fuck off fucking blogging fucking shits
>>
>she won't change her mind and say OP did rape her
OP this is some serious shit. she's not talking to you and her friends aren't talking to you. even if she is just embarassed getting period blood everywheere, you need to hear this from her mouth to clear yourself from any doubt. if you think having an STD is bad, wait until you're in court being found guilty of rape. and don't fucking tell her you're sorry or act sorry until you she confesses to you what she knows.
>>
>>35241565
>>35241579
OK op you arent responding and im prob going for a run.
If you notice damage to your frenulum, it's possible you might have tore it. Can happen if it's too short, about 15% of uncircumcised guys have this issue, most circumsized guys have it removed but not all.
If you did tear it(most commonly happens during drunk sex), that could be where the blood is from, the discharge would be from an infection because of the open cut.
She could just not be talking to you because she was weirded out by the sex.
>>
>>35241690
Or he could have torn her, which is more likely
>>
>>35241745
agreed, I dont think thats what happened, I'm just preposing a scenario, he if did tear his frenulum, he'd easily know just by checking
>>
>>35241760
Good point
>>
File: 1447363991235.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1447363991235.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>35240662
OP move on and don't contact her, for all you know she could still press charges and say you raped/assaulted her. The faster she forgets and the less you remind her the lower chance of that happening is. She knows you're sorry, you made it clear to her friends that you're sorry. Go to a doctor, get your dick checked out but forget about her.

Maybe in a year or a few months try to talk to her but for now stay the fuck away, for your own future
>>
>>35240662

OP BTFO BY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE
>>
>>35240662
I remember you. God go get yourself tested.
>>
>>35241565
Yeah I'm circumcised. I didn't have any cuts on the bottom, but the at the top of my dick near where it's cut I noticed a couple small red itchy things.

My dick is 7" long by 6" width if that makes a difference.
>>
>>35242106
Why the fuck would the length of your dick make a difference.
Never change /fit/, never change.
>>
>>35241817
I know I haven't contacted her. But what if I have Chlamydia? That means she would've given it to me. I slept with another girl before her around Halloween, but I'm pretty sure she's clean. Plus I used a condom.
>>
>>35242131
Go get tested. You should do it regularly anyway. Stop being a pig. And get tested for everything. Most clinics are free when you test for STDs and STIs so suck it up and go.
>>
>>35240934
what did she tell you?
>>
>>35242106
>>35242110

kek
>>
>>35242174
She told me that "you like got too aggressive and hurt me," but she wouldn't tell me exactly what happened. I asked two of her friends, one told me to give her space, and the other one didn't respond.

So obviously she gets all the benefit of the doubt, I told her she never has to see me again, and that I would never contact her again, but I'm just trying to piece my stuff together.

>>35242152
I didn't really start having sex regularly until this semester, but I'll start doing it.
>>
>>35242210
you fucked up but I doubt you raped her, you probably tried to fug her, she told you to fuck off and then you slapped her shit, the lack of blood on your hands could mean nothing honestly, perhaps you hit her once she bled but you didn't get any blood on you because you didn't touch her again, just be happy she didn't go to the cops
>>
>>35240934
Now everyone knows
>>
>>35240934
Well her friends definitely already knew, and the person I asked to ask her friends is one of my best friends, and I trust him to not tell everyone.
>>
>>35242317
I honestly don't know what could've happened. I can't see her saying no unless she was on her period, and I can't see me getting aggressive. But I've come to peace with both those scenarios if they are true, and I'm trying to make myself a better person so that never happens again.
>>
>>35242447
just try to not drink and be near woman if you want to avoid future jail time, the whole becoming a better person is 100% bullshit specially when you have no idea of what the fuck you did because you were shitfaced
>>
>>35242582
>try not to be near women

No fuck that. I fucked up, and I (allegedly) did something that's not okay. I understand that. But since I can't fix this situation, I'm going to fix myself. It's not going to be easy, but making the right decisions is going to change my mindset and over time is going to change me as a person.

Obviously I'm going to cut back drinking, but I can't live knowing that a person who could commit sexual assault lives in me.
>>
>>35240662
You fucking asshole.

I loved you and here you are telling all of these losers on this site about what you did... I fucking loved you but I was too nervous to do anything. Yes I was on my period and yes, we do something that night. But not for one second did I think you would do what you did... You shoved a bottle up my vagina after I told so many times to stop. You just shoving it up there while you laughing and saying "Boo Bee go Bye bye, Boo Be go Bye bye!" You are fucking mess when you drink. Our real selves really do come out when we have liquid confidence in our system, doesn't it?

Have a nice life, jerk.
>>
>>35242642
I had a mini heart attack for like .0001 seconds but then I realized you're retarded.
>>
>>35242642

>citation needed
>>
>>35242642
I came.
>>
>>35242799
have fun explaining dubs in court, asshole
>>
File: keks.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>35242642
>You just shoving it up there while you laughing and saying "Boo Bee go Bye bye, Boo Be go Bye bye!"
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>35242620
I didnt outright tell you to stay away from women forever, I just told you to not get shitfaced and be near woman, because what happens once will happen twice under the right situation, drink as much as you want, fuck as many bitches as you want just dont get drunk near woman, if you are going to drink be responsible and dont get shitfaced.
>>
>>35242131
Bump on this? If I have Chlamydia what should I do? I promised I'd never contact her.
>>
She got a tampon shoved in the back of her cervix because she got drunk and forgot she had a tampon in before having sex, and your dick acted like a ram rod and shoved a tampon into the back of her cervix.

She's blaming it on you because she doesn't want to feel like a trashy fucking moron.

Welcome to college.
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 338x398) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 338x398
>>35246099
OR

They got frisky, but she said "teehee no stop xD" bc she had her period. Anon had his head filled with muh PUA alphaness and went for it anyway. Period-blood went everywhere and she blames him for being to rough even though she just couldn't tell him straight up that

she was having her moons blood. She returned to her chamber maidens and told the tale of what had happened, cringeing and blushing like she did when she got her first kiss, from the smiths' son, both with the smell of summer still on them. She told the maidens never to repeat her words, in fear of shaming herself and lord father, all the while dreading what might be going through her knights head. He never discovered what had happened on that dire night, nor would he. Her shame was to great to bare, and the blood of her blood; her loyal maidens, stayed true to their lady and never uttered a word...
>>
>>35246915
Interesting take
>>
>>35241239
You don't even need penetration for this :^)
>>
>>35242210
M8 you probably fucked her too hard and tore something. Either that or she was on her period and, though you were a little aggressive, the blood was unrelated to anything you did.

Do you think you're capable of rape? Do you think friends of rape victims tell rapists to give their raped friend "space".

Come on bro.
>>
>>35249032
No I don't, none of my friends do either. But it's irresponsible of me to assume I didn't do anything.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.