[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys ever go over to /r9k/ to remind yourself what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (113 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
113 KB, 600x600
Any of you guys ever go over to /r9k/ to remind yourself what you should never become and why you lift?
>>
Sometimes I switch it up and go to /b for the same reason.
>>
>>35224253
I'm pretty much r9k tier and I still lift. Where is your god now?
>>
>>35224263
I keep going over there every few weeks to tell them to lift because it will give them self confidence and that will be the first step to improving their lives, but they always blow me off. They always make excuses >I'm short >I'm ugly etc. If you have the conviction to lift and stick to it you are far above them.
>>
I regular both here and there

I'd assume 60% of /fit/ goes to /r9k/ pretty often
>>
>>35224255
but /b/ is happier than /fit/ overall
Isn't how happy you are in life, regardless of how significant/insignificant you are important/more important?
>>
I've already been at rock bottom bro, it can only get better. Don't rightly need any more negativity in my life, I'm going up up and away, like a truck full of shit and crushed dreams that drove over a landmine.
>>
>>35224321
Did you get those stats from your happy-o-meter?
>>
>>35224293
Alright, maybe I had it all wrong. I don't lack confidence and I'm not miserable about myself. I'm just a misanthropic piece of human waste that hates almost everything and everyone and is too lazy to make something out of his life.
>>
>>35224730
>I'm just a misanthropic piece of human waste that hates almost everything and everyone and is too lazy to make something out of his life.

Work on fixing this. We evolved as social animal and to seek success. If you don't want this something somewhere went wrong. It's either something in your present or pas or maybe brain chemistry. Either way that thinking is shit and you should work on fixing it.
>>
/r9k/ --> /b/ --> /fit/ --> /pol/
it's a closed cicuit
>>
>>35224253
> /r9k/
what is this dude?
>>
>>35224776

Imagine a board where the theme is >tfwnogf but you don't try to do anything about it. You just embrace it. Imagine /fit/ but nobody lifts and everyone thought that the manlet meme was actually a blueprint for creating similar demotivational dank memes.
>>
>>35224754
Probably my shitty family situation. Dysfunctional family, no father, overbearing, self-righteous mother, that kind of jazz. I'm almost 30 and I only just begin to be somewhat social and get some self awareness. Now if I only had some direction in my life, that would be sweet, but I kinda accepted the possibility of never finding it by now.
>>
>>35224253
can somebody explain those boards for me
why are they hated here?

i've been on /fit/ for 2 years and never been much on other boards except /fit/ and /diy/
lurked /b/ for a hile, but i ditched it quickly (90% of stuff there is either dubs/traps/rekt/maymay or website tribalism threads) i have feeling it's populated by 13 year olds
>>
Are you really poor or something?
>>
I go to R9K everyday but I still lift
>>
>>35224825

It's downright frightening how perfectly this sums it up.
>>
It's sooooooo much better now that the robot is back
>>
I occassionally go there to dankpost and wind up the REEEEtards.
>>
>>35224253

R9K is elite tier cancer containment. I'd take /mlp/ over /r9k/ any day m80
>>
>>35224253
I actually did this a little while ago before this thread.

Man those guys in there are just pathetic and sad, the groupthink will never get them out of it, they just sit in that pool of self pity inside an echo chamber of negativity.

There's really no saving those types they have to do it on their own.
>>
>>35224253
I used to be a /b/ tard for 4 years I had no motivation for actually doing anything, hell I barely knew other boards existed, but one day I got a fatish gf and I wanted to look better for her so I started going on /fit/ and that got me into the gym, she broke up with me but I didn't brake up with my goal, it just changed a little so now I've been going 5-6 days a week for 3 months and I have yet to stop, I want to respect myself
>>
>>35224828
It's only too late if you're dying. In the end people only see who you are, not who you were.
>>
but /r9k/ used to be just an off topic /b/ containment board. Idk how it turned into what it is today
>>
I was doing good but got a job and relapsed when I started playing dota and stopped lifting for that there mmr gains. Just got back into the gym again and am back to square one with my shitty mindset. I'm honestly convinced now that people that are depressed trick them selves into it ,If that kinda makes sense
>>
>>35224756
>/r9k/ --> /b/ --> /fit/ --> /pol/
>/k/ --> /b/ --> /fit/
fixt4u
>>
>>35224895
explain
>>
>>35226730
How new are you
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.