[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm new here and I'm a bit confused. I hear people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6
File: roids.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
roids.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
I'm new here and I'm a bit confused. I hear people talking about whether or not they're "natty", and I have to ask, does /fit/ accept steroid users? I always thought the fitness community was universally against it
>>
There's a steroid general up 24/7 so yeah.

The 'fitness community' is only publicly against it because they fear the wrath of the state's gendarmes.
>>
>>35205341
>I always thought the fitness community was universally against it

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35205377

But it does fuck you up in the long run doesn't it?
>>
>>35205389
Like anything it depends if you do it smartly or not
>>
>>35205389
Not necessarily.

That theory usually comes from competitive bodybuilders who by nature have to consume more than everyone else to win.
>>
/fit/ has threads called /fraud/ for roiders and /plg/ for powerlifters.

Basically everybody is jelly of /fraud/, specially /plg/.

What we don't like are fake nattyes, people who claim to be natural yet use steroids and other substances.

In the fitness community a lot of people are on steroids and women often have butt implants. The men will never admit their steroid usage as it's illegal, it's bad for your reputation and they want to sell their products to a gullible fanbase. The women will never say they got implants so the retarded girls will buy their legs routines which won't do shit.
>>
>>35205548
Its called /roids/ atm
>>
>>35205389

Not if you're extremely careful and fairly lucky. Most of /fit/'s problem with roids isn't that they're harmful, it's that nobody admits to using them
>>
is left natty?
>>
>>35205341
>I always thought the fitness community was universally against it
What? Are you trolling?

No one gives a shit if you're on steroids or not. They only care if you lie about being on a ton of shit in an effort to sell people shitty supplements. E.g., juice your ass off like Kevin Levrone in your image there, then tell people "Hey guys, I'm totally drug free! I got in this kinda shape with my new workout drink, Levrone Formula!"

See, he's on steroids in both pics, in case you couldn't tell. The difference is that he's just taking less stuff in the "natural" pic.
>>
>>35205574
I thought /fraud/ was the traditionnal one :/

>>35205601
Nope. If they put a natty next to the right guy he'd look like a spaghetti.
>>
>>35205601
Even if he wasn't on self prescribed TRT--which he obviously is--he still wouldn't qualify as natty. You don't get to use steroids for 20 years and then slow to a cruise and tell people you're "natty." Drug free, maybe, but not natty.
>>
>>35205341
>Roids vs More roids
>>
>>35205630
IIRC It was called /roids/ then there was an argument so it changed to /fraud/ and around last week when there was the big /plg/ vs /fraud/ stuff it changed back to /roids/

TL;DR either or they are both the same
>>
How do people even get roids? From someone in a trenchcoat in a dark corner of the gym?
>>
>>35205548
>/plg/
>jealous of /fraud/
HA
>>
>>35205341
does the guy on the left actually look natty? cause if it is, theres no reason to roid
>>
>>35205703
Just ask your mom for xmas.
>>
>>35205703

The Internet, dummy.
>>
>>35205714
found the fatfuck.
post pics of mantits, fatty.
>>
>>35205389
>I know nothing about "roids" the post
>>
>>35205389
>But it does fuck you up in the long run doesn't it?
Yes. Don't listen to the bro science here. It fucks you up.
>>
not every roiding bodybuilder will look like Jay Cutler in his prime, why is that? are they just lazy?
>>
>>35205389
Of course it fucks you up. People are in denial about the side effects...until they die of a heart attack in a sauna at the age of 22. See Zyzz for a perfect example.

I'm not saying that's the only reason Zyzz died, just that it sure as fuck didn't help him at all and obviously hurt in combination with whatever natural problems he had with his heart and the street drugs he was taking.
>>
>>35205389
depends what you're using, how much and how often

exercising and having a few mild cycles here and there is far less harmful to your health than getting wasted every weekend and smoking cigarettes daily
>>
>>35205341

the only person you are cheating by roiding, is yourself.

are you a bitch? are you man enough to reach your limits naturally? do you want guys to jam needles in your butt?

if you roid, you might as well be the guy that pays for pussy.
>>
>>35205389
Yes.
>>
>>35205389
Ignore everyone saying "do it safely". There is no safe way to do it. Steroid use wreaks havoc on the body no matter what way you look at it. Your body makes hormones the way it does for a reason. Messing with that can cause any of the following:
>Acne
>Oily hair or skin
>Premature balding
>Reduced sperm production
>Shrinking of the testes
>Development of breasts
>Increased aggression
>Symptoms of depression
>Heart disease
>Cancer
If you happen to be an adolescent, you will also trigger your bones to stop growing, which will cause all kinds of problems in itself aside from being short. No matter what /fit/ or anyone else tries to tell you, steroids are just not worth it. Don't start them, Anon.
>>
Half of /fit uses roids, the other half is new as fuck and dyel. The fitness community eats dbols like candy, dont be fooled.

Do you honestly think injecting TESTOSTERONE is going to fuck you up that bad. It should speak volumes that most people cant give you a definitive answer on how exactly that's meant to occur besides the temporary side effects on cycle.

Why do you think some guys were athletic and smashed poon during high school while you played grand strategy games. They were high test and you were low test. Getting yourself to 4x test for 25 weeks of the year is not going to leave you dead in a sauna.
>>
>>35206890
Holy shit.
Do you think smoking weed once a month makes your blood have as much thc as snoop dogg too?
Its all about how many roids, what types and how long.
>>
>>35208825
>half of fit uses roids
I know this is a hyperbole but it's a really bad one.
>>
>>35208745
DEM STERONS WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE BOY I OUGHTA WHOOP YOUR ASS JUST FOR ASKIN BOUT EM!
>>
>>35208872
Ok, whatever. A vial of test for 10 weeks is under 100 bucks and people inject that for better instagram shots. Its nearly as common as creatine.
>>
>>35208893
You don't know anything about roids or creatine
>>
>>35208903
My bum is full of needle holes m8
>>
>>35208825
Because testosterone increases libido and aggression, making you not only hornier but more willing to act on your feelings. Making yourself seem more dominating is a good way to attract females. If we're talking specifically about those who were athletic and not just high test in general, you also have to take into account their appearance. Looking bigger and stronger will have a huge affect on how people will interact with you, and given how dumb high schoolers continue to prove they are, it's not surprising a high test individual would scoop up girls left and right.

I don't know why you would think any of that means it's healthy though. Your body is made of protein, but an excess of that will give you kidney stones. Your body needs salt, but an excess of that will kill you if you don't vomit it all up. Even oxygen, the element that allows you to breathe and live, will kill you one day. Testosterone is by no means a harmless thing you should just inject into your body willy nilly. All the side effects are clear reasons not to abuse it. You may not end up dead in a sauna, but you'll still mess yourself up in later years.
>>
>>35208920
Well I know its not healthy, there are concerns such as blood pressure, but everyone I know shoves in kfc double downs willy nilly without thinking of blood pressure so you can hardly say that most people care about a side effect like that.
There is a difference between unhealthy and garuanteed to fuck you up.
>>
File: 1447775537374.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
1447775537374.png
587 KB, 625x918
>>35208920
Your reply was basically one huge strawman argument.
Be jelly faggot.
I made my wife cum so hard yesterday she literally got sick.
Damn I love my sterons.
>>
File: 1448514943165.jpg (109 KB, 496x640) Image search: [Google]
1448514943165.jpg
109 KB, 496x640
>>35208745
>which will cause all kinds of problems in itself aside from being short
The majority of /fit/ are manlets so this isn't really an issue tbqf familia.
>>
>>35208915
Creatine is magnitudes more common than roids. To say otherwise is under representing creatine or over representing roids. I agree with everything else here >>35208893 but the last sentence
>>
>>35208951
>I need a crutch to pound my wife's boi pussy into submission

Pathetic
>>
>>35208981
>pathetic
U R
>>
File: 1403141196068.jpg (15 KB, 231x281) Image search: [Google]
1403141196068.jpg
15 KB, 231x281
>>35208981
Actually I do need a crutch, thanks for reminding me.
It's called my dick.
I fuck ass too.
Get at me bro we can hate fuck. ;}
>>
>>35208939
Blood pressure is reversible. Being fat is reversible. They're very light punishments to eating like a pig as opposed to balding, breast development, cancer, and so on and so forth. Besides, should you be using the "everyone else does this bad thing so my bad thing is ok" logic? People have an amazing ability to prove how spectacularly stupid they are. Using society as a guide to right and wrong is a horrible idea. The people around you want to stuff themselves full of fat and grease? Good, let them inflate themselves and regret it in 30 years. Why would you want to hurt your own body that way, though? Especially if you care so much about it in the first place? I understand wanting to be the best you can be, and steroids certainly help you achieve that; however, it's not the way to go. Simple exercise will do worlds of good for your entire body without delving into the world of gear. Hell, even doing cardio and training your body for a few months will permanently chance your VO2 Max so even if you go lazy for 20 years, you'll still be a better runner than a healthy, untrained person; all you wasted was an hour a day running around. Steroids? You can't reverse balding. You need surgery for breasts. You need therapy for depression. I personally would not take the gamble with cancer.
>>
>>35208951
So do you actually know what a strawman argument is, or did you just say it because it's 4chan's favorite way to shoot down opposing opinions right behind calling them a faggot?

Because that wasn't a strawman argument.
>>
>>35206954
Get real.

I'm totally natural, mostly train calisthenics. But roids can take you way past your natural limits. And if someone is willing to deal with the drawbacks of that, there's not a damn thing wrong with it.

>>35208745
Using low doses of roids and safely cycling them is almost totally risk-free. Problem being of course that when you quit, you can't maintain most of the gains past your natty limit. It's blast-n-cruisers that give steroids a bad name. Also, steroids if you're under 25 years old is a bad idea.
>>
Of course nobody on /fit/ will say steroids arw bad for you. That's because all the roiders here are their 20s.

I lurk a steroid forum from my city, lots of users, and lots of guys in their 30s, 40s, some 50s. Some of the threads about nasty side-effects, visits to the hospital, natural test production totally shut down forever... they prevent me from roiding because I know in the long run it will catch up.

>inb4 "but Arnold is alive and well!"
You should see his medical bills from the past 20 years or so...
>>
>>35209050
SO why then have I been on 250mg of test a week for over 3 years now with out any problems? I've even blasted a few times.

prescribed TRT master race here.

Get a good doctor who knows what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>35209075
It's impossible for your natural test production to "shut down forever" even when your on gear it doesn't stop completely.
Fuck, read a book cunt.
>>
>>35209075
Your test production only shuts down if you're taking crazy doses. Moderate steroid use is very sustainable.

>>35209101
If your shit is prescribed you were testosterone deficient in the first place, and your case is not applicable to most folks.
>>
>>35209101

how old are you and how much does it cost per month?
>>
>>35209153
25 In Feb. costs me about 350 for 3 months supply. This is in Australia though
>>
>>35209116

shut down as in extremely low.
as in no sexual desire, no boners, and failed attempts by doctors to restart an acceptable natural test production

ps: u mad because you roid and know you'll be miserable in your 50s ? fucking 23 y-o pleb
>>
>>35209116
My sister took prednisone for something or other when she was in her 20's. Even used as the doctor prescribed it, it still permanently shut down her adrenal glands. She fucked her body up so badly she'll die without continued use of it. How well do you, someone with probably zero medical training, getting all his knowledge from online forums about other people doing the same crazy thing, or your own personal experience, think you'll fare in the long run? Things might be going good for a few years, maybe even a decade, but it will catch up to you. If there's one thing the body is good at, it's responding to abuse.
>>
>>35209184
It's possible to use steroids safely. But most people don't because they want super fast gains.
>>
>>35209182
>>35209182
>miserable in your 50s ? fucking 23 y-o pleb

Yeah I will be fucking 23 year old plebs in my 50s because gear has kept me young and strong. Where as you never got laid in your 20's-50's because you were a tiny natty faggot to scared to take risks.
>>
>>35209184
Your sisters an idiot.
And so are you.
>>
>>35209181
How did you get the prescription though? Don't you have balls?
>>
>>35209227
Post your pic, fagboy.
>>
>>35209227
You're a poet.
>>
>>35209211

fuckoff I'm 5'11 210lbs 8 years lifting.

You wanna know what's more attractive to girls than a roider? A big natty, and that's me nigga :^) Only difference between me and you is I don't gamble with my health by injecting chemicals in my body, and I keep growing. Unlike you that will become as sad, depressed, fragile piece of shit as soon as you go back to natty
>>
>>35209243
Injury from Army and the doctor said it will help recovery.
Then when I left army the first doctor I found was a body builder and an Endocrinologists aswell. he told me to stay on if I wanted to, as it will keep my injury in better shape.
that was like 3 years ago .
>>
>>35209274
How does it feel know you could have got your body in a fraction of the time on gear?
>>
>>35209290
The journey, not the destination.
>>
>>35209274
Okay... any proof of being more attractive to girls?
Seeing as this is an Iranian chip development bored I should believe what you say, right, and just stop? All the girls will just flock to me as I come off gear? Like all the other natties on this bored and r9k?

OR

Ill stay on gear and keep getting told I look like a god by every 2nd girl on the street whom I proceed to fuck later.
>>
>>35209304
Sure buddy. You are bragging about the end result.

Blast to your current body faster = more time with the end result you are bragging about
>>
>>35209290
How does it feel to know without drugs and even a decade of lifting you'd most likely look like shit
>>
>>35209290
How does it feel knowing you're an impatient little prick with a barely functioning little prick who likely can't handle any adversity?
>>
>>35209335
>>35209327

LOL! Holy shit the natties in here are mad.

Go back to r9k.
>>
>>35209317
Gear is a shortcut. Nothing inherently wrong with it, but most users fuck it up.

>>35209322
If you only lift for chicks, then sure. Take roids, get there, and coast. But lifting provides a mental discipline that you won't get with shortcuts.
>>
>>35209317
>Ill stay on gear and keep getting told I look FUCKING AVERAGE
ftfy
>>
>>35209327
>>35209335
You are Implying a lot of things. Give me your mum's address and I'll show her my "little prick" can do things yours could never do :^)

>>35209343
And they say roid ragers are a problem
>>
>>35209317
>Having to make stories up where you get complimented to make yourself feel better
What a sad pathetic cunt you are, vain too.
>>
>>35209344
>lifting requires mental discipline
You are over thinking how easy keeping a diet and lifting weights is
>>
>>35209353
Why wouldn't I just give you my address and kick your teeth in for moving on my Mom?
>>
>>35209369
OK sure
Again you are Implying a fair few things
>>
>>35206892
Zyzz had a prior heart condition before taking steroids and frequently got drunk and did party drugs. It wasn't just the roids that killed him
>>
>>35209389
Are you autistic?
>>
>>35205341

steroids vs more steroids
>>
>>35209368
Consistently pushing your limits takes discipline. Doing static brosplits, less so.
>>
>>35209389
I just said that, you complete fucking moron.

>I'm not saying [steroids abuse is] the only reason Zyzz died, just that it sure as fuck didn't help him at all and obviously hurt in combination with whatever natural problems he had with his heart and the street drugs he was taking.
>>
>>35209385
Da balla, post your pic.
>>
>>35209401
Steroid use != bro split
I can easily do the same routine and diet as you. Only difference will be my numbers will be bigger
>>
>>35209422
Post your mum's address mate ill show you it in real life. Naked balls deep in your mum's brown star
>>
>>35205453
>smartly
Can you smoke cigarettes smartly? No they are bad for you, simple as that.
>>
>>35209477
Homo, don't act up. You're not in the weight class where that's allowed.
>>
>>35209447
No shit, roiders will progress faster than nattys. Difference is that when roiders quit, for health reasons or otherwise, their gains will be lost. Roiders need gear to be strong. Without it, they fall below their natty limit and have trouble reaching it because their body has come to realy on extra test.

>>35209498
Don't compare gear to cigs, anon. Not the same.
>>
Fucking lol at your pic OP they are both obvious roiders.
>>
>>35209527
Lifts will fall and you will look smaller because you dont have the same higher blood volume. You dont lose gains.
>>
>>35209533
>they
>>
>>35209533
It's the same guy, actually. And yes, he's on steroids in both pics.
>>
>>35209542
Muscles will shrink somewhat sure, but volume is lost as well. Without outside support, the human body can't support gains much past our natty limits. Some sure, deflated though, but huge meat machines will lose significant mass when they quit.
>>
>>35209578
Sure, but again the majority of steroid users are just aesthetic looking guys. Steroids =/= hulking meat machine. Most people can keep gains after coming off.
>>
>>35209274
You're just fat.
>>
>>35209600
That's true, but in my experience most gear users are the meat machines. But it's possible they're just a vocal/visible minority, like how annoying potheads define weed smokers for most folks.
>>
Why would you do something so expensive if you aren't some sort of payed athlete?
>>
>>35209645
Your comparison is pretty spot on. You only hear about the vocal minority or the bad eggs. Lots of people do it on the down low and you would never know
>>
>>35208968
Majority of the world*
Wouldnt that just make "manlets" normal height though?
>>
>>35209663
That's a bad argument. Also not that expensive at all

>Why pay to do anything then

It makes me look good and that makes me feel good
>>
>>35209663
A conservative dose of test is so much cheaper than all the bullshit supplements.
>>
File: Height Results.png (1 MB, 1036x1302) Image search: [Google]
Height Results.png
1 MB, 1036x1302
>>35208968
Results of height poll.
>>
>I inject chemicals in my body so that girls will like me

B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>35209718
Its not a bad argument, its not an argument at all. Its my admission of not understanding of why you would do it.
>>
>>35209754
I guess that depends where you are. WPC is like $15 a kg.
>>
>>35208968
It's not that most of /fit/ is manlets, it's that most of /fit/ doesn't even lift or do calisthenics. It's like this on every fitness board, most posters are fat fucks or skellies,

Check this out, bodybuilding misc meetup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqtzmggnVw
>>
>>35205703
You don't even have to go on the dark web to get steroids, cmon
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.