[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My tremors are getting worse...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tremor.jpg (10 KB, 242x266) Image search: [Google]
tremor.jpg
10 KB, 242x266
My tremors are getting worse...
>>
>>35187159
Just keep your hand on your dick at all times m8.
>>
Invest in a pair of wrist straps they'll stabilize the carpal muscles and keep the tremors limited to the forearm
>>
>>35187159
Parkinsons runs in my family, and I get tremors from time to time. At 20 years old. What can I do to prevent becoming a human vibrator?
>>
>>35189142
Whatever you do, don't go back to the past and break your parents up, then get the back together just in time to go to present dau, then go into the future where you steal an almanac, then have it stolen by your father's high school bully, who takes it back in time to his younger self, then get put in an alternate present day where your father's rival is super rich, then have to go back in time to steal the almanac back, where your mentor then gets sent back into a more distant past where you have to go rescue him, and need to use a train to push your time machine up to the speed to return to your present day. Probably won't end well for you.
>>
>>35189423
Sounds to me like you're a chicken.
>>
>>35189438
N-n-n-n-obody-y-y C-c-a-a-a-lls M-e-e a Ch-ch-ch-ick-k-k-en
>>
>>35187159
L E V O D O P A
E
V
O
D
O
P
A
>>
File: 1375233617526.gif (433 KB, 474x295) Image search: [Google]
1375233617526.gif
433 KB, 474x295
>>35187159
THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE

I'M THE KING OF THE RUMBA BEAT

WHEN I PLAY THE MARACAS I GO

CHICK CHICKY BOOM

CHICK CHICKY BOOM

CHICK CHICKY BOOM
>>
>>35187159
Go and talk to a doc, preferably get a referral to a neurologist.
>>
>>35187159
My wife has tremors pretty bad and they prescribed her some topiramate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.