[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my body is kinda like this faggot's. the upper part of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: naked faggot.jpg (143 KB, 650x954) Image search: [Google]
naked faggot.jpg
143 KB, 650x954
my body is kinda like this faggot's.
the upper part of my body is skinny as fuck, while my thighs are like a woman's.
i feel like all of my fat goes to my fucking thighs, what can i do increase the size of my upper body?
>>
File: 1404446036957.jpg (71 KB, 451x679) Image search: [Google]
1404446036957.jpg
71 KB, 451x679
>>35130196
>kind of like this faggots
>saved some faggots naked picture to my computer
>mfw you are a faggot
>>
>>35130196
Just become a trap
preferably in London
>>
>>35130196
i'll take eat food and lift heavy things for 500, alex
>>
>>35130196
Eat, lift, and read the sticky.
>>
>>35130196
you might be a lizard OP
you should find out what your special powers are
you should probably workout too though lol
>>
>>35130196
I'd fuck him
>>
what a cute body
be my bf pls
>>
>>35130196
OP, I'd say go to the doc and check to see if you have an extra X chromosome. I forgot the name of the disease but look up extra X chromosome and see if the symptoms match up and align with what you see and feel physically on your body. I am being legit.
>>
>>35130196
become a sissy trap
>>
>>35130366
dude, this has been apparent for thousands of years
look at the ancient egyptians, their statues etc of their royalty
they all had androgynous features, wider hips, usually a pot-belly and a flat ass too
they are a separate race unto humans
>>
>>35130196
Mirin twinkmode. You a bottom OP?
>>
>>35130196
if u have a normal sex drive and wake up with morning erections, you should be OKAY hormonally
>>
>>35130196
T E S T
E
S
T
>>
File: penis explained.jpg (145 KB, 650x954) Image search: [Google]
penis explained.jpg
145 KB, 650x954
>>35130196
be more honest
>>
>>35130196
You're going to get raped when you go to the gym. It happened to my friend.
>>
>>35132032
it's a google image. i searched for "naked skinny man" or something like that.
>>
>>35130196
You shouldn't worry, I have the same body type.
Your legs are kinda wide spaced, so never skip leg day and If you are really conscious about those muscles then go full bear mode.

I also sprint, and these legs are made for sprinting. Use them.
If you want to improve your midsection then go swim.

Pic related, the bones are set outside. This occurs due to stunted growth, ie, either you had hormone problems or you never ate much during puberty after you once grew tall. If you don't have klinefelter's and are still under 20 then you can eat a lot and hope to get taller to minimize this.

I'm a guy who has the same legs (but a shorter torso) and also cryptorchidism.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 236x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 236x292
>>35132105
pic here
>>
>>35132105
holy fuck I got the same body type since I dieted when I was 15 for 2 years, now I am 18, is there any hope to fix that through eating and lifting?
>>
gross
>>
Lift and eat a lot.
>>
>>35132145
I'm 19 too and I just try and eat a lot

Your best bet at this point is to put on as much weight as possible and stop lifting because you need to grow taller. Get a healthy amount of fat and then hope you will shoot up. Just eat healthy most of the time.

Plus, I'm assuming you don't have any hormone imbalances so you'll be fine. Try and do stretching exercises to help.
https://4ch.be/asp/thread/744564/#744564
There used to be a general with good tips on /asp/ but its just /wwe/ now and the archive is down.

You'll make it, I'm 19 and 6'1" from 16 and 5'10". My legs straightened out a bit and my torso kinda evened out. I still have long legs. I did it with half the amount of normal test so you'll probably be able to do it easily
>>
>>35132316
found the link

http://phraktured.net/
>>
>>35130214
What does mfw stand for?
>>
thank you anon, I'll start stretching. I already eat a lot since I started bulking but I don't think I will stop lifting, it's been 2 months but I already see changes in my body and it gives me something to do.
>>
>>35132348
lifting will interfer with growth.
>>
>>35132344
my faggot when
>>
>>35132032
http://www.nudemenselfies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/cute-dude-long-penis.jpg
this nigga has a really nice dick, actually
>>
>>35132394
does it have a huge impact? I am already as tall as my dad and my mom is a womanlet
>>
>>35132105

Lmao anyone who actually believes this is an idiot.
>>
>>35132344
mi cara cuando
>>
>>35132105

And here's why it's bullshit:

Most people who do have Klinefelter's are taller than average.

Is there growth stunted because of their wide(r) hips? No.
>>
>>35132460
My explanation wasn't exclusive to people with klinefelter's
Also only applicable if you are underage

>>35132418
maybe you are one
>>
>>35132540

I'm 19 and have a similar bone structure.

What evidence do you have to support this? I lost some weight when I was 13 but gained a lot through my teens. Also, i'm cutting a little bit of weight right now...kinda got me worried.
>>
>>35132394
does lifting heavy weights stunt my growth and if so wouldn't a high rep low weight workout be acceptable? something like serge nubret.
>>
>>35132564
personal experience

>>35132579
If you want your height to increase you need your muscles to be low in volume and flexible. If you do anything else you will stop your growth. Follow Starting Stretching here
>>35132336
>>
>>35132105
complete bullshit broscience.

You have wide hips because genetics. There's nothing you can do about it but working out your upper body (Lats, chest, shoulders in particular) to compensate for it. Do exactly the opposite of what this idiot says: Skip leg days for now. It's won't make you strong, but it definitely will make you look less like a girl.
>>
>>35132624
>skip leg days
but every day is a leg day, former fatty here with wide hips and big legs, do I stop doing ICF and start a brosplit?
>>
I fuck traps. You look like I could add you to the list. Why lift? Just go full trap and take this dick bb
>>
>>35132624
Don't skip leg day but have your upper body frequency higher than your lower body frequency. Big quads and obliques actually help cover up bitch hips despite what fit tells you.
Focus on lats, chest and shoulders.
Then when you have muscle to lose, go on a cut. I would recommend supplementing your cut with HIIT once you're down to the "hard to lose" fat deposits
>>
>>35132624
>wide hips because genetics

Men don't have wide hips. Women do. If a man has them, it is only because of stunted growth.

Don't skip leg day because it'll atleast cover up your hips and te gaps between your legs.

I'm not telling you to do leg days exclisively, but just to never skip them.

Plus, its not bullshit.
>>
>>35132759
>
lmfao at wide hips being because of stunted growth.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.