[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a body like Chris Evans. What should my routine be? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Chris+Evans1.jpg (24 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Chris+Evans1.jpg
24 KB, 500x350
I want a body like Chris Evans. What should my routine be? I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find a credible one.
>>
>>35129988
Hop on the ol super serum m8
>>
>>35129988
TM without all the useless leg stuff, and without pussy rest days. OHP, Bench, and Curl all day every day. Deadlift for no chicken legs and tight core, but remember to lift with your back.
>>
You cant. Pick a routine, preferably hypertrophy, and do it.
>>
>>35129988
The actual diets and workouts of Hollywood stars are never revealed in full. Why would they be? The studios pay the trainers thousands of dollars to mold their stars into shape.

It would entail workouts similar to all the ones you see online, only with more frequency, complete discipline, perfect diet and steroids to ensure the necessary physique is achieved in the time frame.

Focus on a disciplined routine comprised of compounds, accessory lifts, perfect diet and a bit of cardio and be patient.

Additionally because of genetics you simply might never look like Evans but do all of the above and you'll eventually look good.
>>
>>35130004
>TM
texas method?
>>
>>35130004
nice b8
>>
SS+GOMAD.

if you read Starting Strength, you'd understand squatting every workout is what gets you a proper upperbody.
>>
you're a fucking dipshit that will never achieve what you want but you can look up "holy shit so and so got so fucking jacked- chris evans" to satiate your curiosity.
>>
>>35130021
yep
>>35130004
and this might actually be correct. I saw the program he used one time and there were no barbell squats
>>
>>35130073
>I saw the program he used one time and there were no barbell squats

Doubt it. You probably saw a Mens Health knock up routine which featured a workout with about 30 dumbbell exercises guaranteed to get you looking like a superhero.

The actual workouts are never shown, just snippets at best.
>>
>>35130202
fitmole org/chris-evans-workout/
>>
>>35129988
little known fact
you can't really shapeshift into someone else no matter how much you work out
I mean, even lizards can only get so close
>>
>>35130010
>The actual diets and workouts of Hollywood stars are never revealed in full. Why would they be? The studios pay the trainers thousands of dollars to mold their stars into shape.
By and large it's because the workouts are worse than shit. Hollywood is well lubricated with snake oil
>>
>>35130277
Mifter Walker do not undereftimate our abilities or our Hollywood fitneff workoutf
>>
>>35130007
This.

>what routine should I get on to have the exact same body as another human being whose genetics, diet and rest periods I certainly can't mimic?
Just lift heavy weights, man.
>>
>>35130237
That's just an Asian guy compiling workouts he thinks would be similar to the real one based on snippets of quotes and assumption.
>>
>>35130324
>By and large it's because the workouts are worse than shit. Hollywood is well lubricated with snake oil

How do you figure? They get results which is why they wouldn't reveal them unless they're being paid to.
>>
There is litterally no way to get the body of someone else.
No matter what hollywood, the fitness industry, modelling industry, and plastic surgeons tell you.
It ain't happening.

You can use someone as a template for how you want your body to look and try to work towards it. HOWEVER most people fall right back into the "If I don't look exactly like that I'm a failure" mindset instead of doing what the person they are emulating did.

Do the best they can with what they have.

To get fairly muscular you have to lift heavy and high rep, heavy low rep, and do shitloads of calisthenics in a 30/30/40 ratio.
Next do lots of hiit, and a small amount of cardio just to keep things moving well.
>>
>>35130004
>and without pussy rest days
found the DYEL who listens to roiders for advice
>>
>>35130342
You niggas still have the ditto face tho lmao
>>
>>35130388
Actors have an awful lot of time to run shit programs and still get results. Don't get me wrong I think some look good like Huge Jackedman's routine, but I've seen some bits from some of the guys that do the marvel stuff and it's worse than bad. Doesn't make me confident for their workouts in general.

Also Hollywood steroids and muscle suits and other tricks.
>>
>>35130638

> The "Actors have lots of spare time" maymay

As someone who works in the industry, I can promise you this is bullshit.

Okay, yeah, before shooting starts if the actor is required to have a certain frame he'll get a few months dedicated training time (Planned alongside the table readings, outfit fittings, location rehearsals, fight choreographing ((9/10 times if they need a certain frame it's because there are action scenes so they have to be believably in shape)) etc, and they usually only have a few months to actually get in shape, so most are on gear)

But this "Actors have so much spare time" thing is just wrong, even with time put aside for them to solely focus on training they still have a shit-load of other stuff to do. Huge Jackedman was in the gym at 4 in the morning every day months before shooting on X-men even started, because even before they were filming that was the only time to work out he had.

And when they start filming? Fuck even less, 16 hour days on sets are not uncommon, if the actor is lucky they might only be needed for 13 or so of those hours so they can work out between takes, but if they're the main character probably not.

And even after filming is over there's the press tour which lasts another few months and again means they are busy as fuck.

Yeah, when they aren't currently working on a film (And the work starts before anybody even touches a camera, pre-production takes months) they have all the time in the world to work out, but most A level actors go straight from one project to the next, with very little down time.

Making a movie can often take upwards of a year, yes, they have the best trainers and nutritionists and the best diets + roids, but without question these guys are busier than 99% of /fit/ and still find time to work out
>>
>>35130864
What do you do in the industry?
I'm working on small crews but would love to break into the majors as an AC
>>
>>35130897

I started out doing literally anything a production would give me but I always wanted to be a director so I've slowly got myself to the point where I only 1st AD on sets, as well as writing and directing my own small stuff
>>
>>35130864
In short, if even the rich as fuck guys in hollywood with the best gyms trainers equipment and gear on the planet have difficulty attaining the bodies they show up with. And half the time it's all padding and movie tricks.
The fuck makes people think that all they need to do is go to a gym for 45 measily minutes a week and do the bare fucking minimum fat ass powerlifting routine?
>>
>>35130864
I've seen Entourage, actors have shitloads of time

fuckin aquafag
>>
train 4-5 times a week @ 60 - 90 minutes per workout for approximately 3-4 years for a really good natural physique.

also try to eat protein.

your welcome.
>>
>>35130397
Chris Evans is a roider, that's his point
>>
>>35129988
How much does he bench anyway? looks about atleast 250lbs for reps
>>
>>35131031
>for approximately 3-4 years
If I train 5 times a week wouldn't I get pretty muscular regardless... like within a few months?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.