[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i lose fat on my tits without losing fat in the rest of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 777777777777777777777777777.jpg (304 KB, 1200x871) Image search: [Google]
777777777777777777777777777.jpg
304 KB, 1200x871
can i lose fat on my tits without losing fat in the rest of my body?
already read the sticky, it doesnt say anything about this
>>
File: 1443401533137.jpg (333 KB, 502x504) Image search: [Google]
1443401533137.jpg
333 KB, 502x504
>>35122854
without... what?
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>35122854

>already read the sticky, it doesnt say anything about this

yes it does, read it again
>>
>>35122854
No.

/thread
>>
>Can I lose mass without losing mass?
>>
>>35122854
>already read the sticky

No you didn't. We know because this exact information is there.

Go read it fat fuck.
>>
You cannot spot reduce you just have to loose weight in general.
>>
>>35122854
Can't I just exercise a fat part of my body to make the fat go away? Can I just do a bunch of sit-ups to make my gut go away?

No. So-called "spot reduction" is a myth. You can't exercise one part of your body to make fat in that part of the body go away; it doesn't work that way. You can only reduce your overall body fat, not make it go away in a specific area. Picture a bucket with a hole in the bottom - the water will drain equally from all sides; it's up to you to create the "hole".

^ Literally in the first part of the sticky.
>>
>>35122887
lose fa m
i need to lose weight
my pants are loose
sorry if typo
>>
>>35122888
yea but what about all the sugar that becomes fat and goes directly to the belly and tits?
i mean, there are certain types of fat that they dont distribute all over the body, instead they just go to this 2 places only. if i cant reduce just one or two particular parts of my body, how im gonna get a well distributed body fat? i mean, the rest of my body its mostly skinny and the torso is very huge in comparison to the arms and legs
>>
>>35122854
it does say something regarding this topic. so read it again
>>
>>35122854
Also you gotta know that what you have is gyno, Id suggest you build muscle, particulary on your chest to make it look better
>>
>>35122854
My back is similar to the the one in the op, isn't it a bit fucked up?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.