[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last one is archived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: QTDDTOT.jpg (9 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
QTDDTOT.jpg
9 KB, 250x156
Last one is archived
>>
File: justin lascek.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
justin lascek.gif
3 MB, 400x400
My question - Is there a site/calculator that I can use to plot out weight lifting goals? Ex: I want to diddly X in 2 months and it tells me how to go about it?
>>
>>35094472
Since I never get replies on /fraud/

How much should I increase my volume on a 500 a week 8 week cycle of test prop?
>>
Is it ok to take more than one 1000IU tablet of vitamin D or it it hard for the stomach to digest or something? I'm thinking about taking 3
>>
>>35095215
Why are you taking it? Vitamin D is stored in fat, so it's pretty easy to OD on it.
>>
Does lifting cure bi-curiosity?
>>
how good are almonds for cutting hardcore (like 1000+ cal deficit). they taste pretty good but im wondering if you guys eat them with anything or do anything to make them taste better?

also how will dnp affect a healing tattoo?
>>
>>35096199
Almonds and nuts are pretty calorie dense.
Good for bulking, not for cutting 2bh
>>
>Reverse flies
>Reverse flyes
>Reverse flys
Which one is it?
>>
Should I use a Pre-workout? What benefits do they offer?
>>
>>35096357
flyes
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/reverse-flyes

>>35096372
I got some free pre workout. It makes my water taste a little nicer and it does give me a boost. Not enough to fork out $20 for it though. Give it a try, it's not like it's a gateway to creatine or anything.
>>
>>35096186
Yeah, it makes you full homo
>>
>>35096357
You do all 3 if you want massive rear delts
>>
>>35096186
no but i sucked a dick and then mine actually went away believe it or not
>>
>>35096416
sucking a dick cured you of the gay?
>>
does taking l-carnitine has any effect on my body fat percentage?, if it does, then what benefits it gives me taking it instead of dnp, yohombine or any other shit?
>>
File: leworgoud.png (5 KB, 179x238) Image search: [Google]
leworgoud.png
5 KB, 179x238
How is this workout schedule?
AxBx
>>
>>35096525
Replace curls with pullups. Drop the reps on bench and mil-press then add high rep dumbbell incline bench and seated press
>>
Are lat pulldowns behind the neck bad?
>>
will wearing boots make people think much differently of me?

>inb4 manlet
6'1
>>
Are squats bad for me if my knee hurts a little whenever I walk up stairs? I wanted to start SS but I'm worried about that. 280 lbs 6"0
>>
Would Pull ups and pushups (bodyweight) everyday be wise to do with Greyskull lp?
>>
>>35094472
Whats a good intermediate routine
>>
>>35096552
A lot of people have oor shoulder and thoracic mobility from years of modern life. For these people, doing it behind the neck can cause impingement and wear in the joint. Other people such as the olympic gymnast Brandon Wynn swear by behind the neck movements, and people like Catalyst Athletics regularly have their guys do behind the neck stuff.

Unless you're confident in mobility I'd just avoid it, its risk vs reward is basically nil compared to in-front work
>>
>>35097581
start off with lightweight squats till you are not fat.
it will keep you in shape, and help build muscle memory for when you are ready
>>
Why is it ohp and not pushpress in most begginer lifting programs?
>>
>>35097669
Push press is more technical. There's a specific where you incorporate the legs, not just when you seem fit.
>>
>>35097716
Specific what?
>>
>>35097669

Push press is tougher to get right and requires more flexibility (if you can't rack the bar for a front squat, you're going to have a hell of a time getting into position for the push press).
>>
>>35097716
>>35097750
Thank you both. Im still very much in the begginer stage, when is a good time to add the pushpress? Ohp plateu?
>>
>>35097840

That's probably when I'd add it in, but its never really necessary (there's strong as shit pressers in my gym who never push press, and strong as shit pressers who only use the push press for overhead work. The exact exercise is kind of less important than the time and effort you put into doing it - for most people at least).
>>
If you're cutting and your TDEE is let's say for example 2000 calories, we then run a 300 calorie deficit, leaving us at eating 1700 calories a day.

Question is, if you workout, and lets say burn 300 calories doing so, do you take this into account, so therefore you eat 2000 calories, but burn off 300 at the gym, placing you back at 1700.

sorry for the retarded question. thanks /fit
>>
File: iJrGle1~01.jpg (512 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
iJrGle1~01.jpg
512 KB, 2048x1365
So yesterday I did bench press and like the idiot I am I accidentally put two 5kg plates on one side and two 2,5kg plates on other side. This was on top of 60kg already, not that it matters. I wanted I usually have no problems doing 65x5 so figured I'll push it to 70kg that day. Anyway I lifted up the bar and it instantly swayed to one side, but without much thought I just went throught with it. Now my left wrist hurts like fuck all when I move it around. Did I strain it or will it go away? Should i visit a doctor?
I hope this is my one and only stop to snap city...
>>
Another OHP press related question(not the dude who asked the first one btw): I watched rips video on OHP and he suggests utilizing a hip driven bounce while mehdi from SL writes how you should keep your hips/glutes tight at all time. Which one is correct? I tried both styles yesterday and I must say that rips instructions made me feel the weight in my lower spine.
Should I work on perfecting rips technique or simply keep everything locked in my lower body area while ohp-ing?
>>
>>35097886
If your TDEE is 2000 for that day and you eat 1700 you will be in a 300 calorie deficit for that day. If, on that day, your TDEE is 2000 and you ALSO exercise for 300 cal your TDEE changes to 2300, so if you still only eat 1700 you will be in a 600 cal deficit that day.
>>
>>35097979

Even when you're moving your hips for rips style of pressing, you're not going loose. Its an actively tensed movement.

Take your pick as to which you prefer.
>>
>>35097988
thanks for that, how much would one typically burn in one normal weights routine? obviously it's different for everyone, but would around 200-400 sound about right?
>>
>>35097894
Give it a little rest, and then maybe a little bit of gentle mobility work. If there's any swelling, ice it and consider a doctor.

If it persists over the next few days I'd go to a doc just to make sure you haven't got any sort of permanent damage. When you first go back to the gym afterwards, regardless of the outcome, start off lower than you did today and build up to ensure the tissues have recovered and been strengthened.
>>
>>35098008
I really couldn't tell you. Best thing is to find a cal calculator that will give you a best estimate based on your personal stats and routine.
>>
>>35097872
I.agree with the effort point, I just find it easier to progress on I lifts I can lift bigger weights to start with, and push press seems more sport relevant
>>
>>35097994
Cheers, I guess I'll rewatch the video some more and focus on fixing my form.
>>
>>35098033
cheers dude
>>
>>35098053

Depending on your sport, it might well be. Its probably worth testing out at least, though it can take a few sessions to really click (for all it looks like an OHP with leg drive, there's a few differences that can take some getting used to).
>>
>>35097745
Specific point in motion.
>>
Hey fit, poooooooorfag here.
I want to fast 3 times a week to save some money and lose my bodyfat.
And I want to wash my dishes on these days.
I also want to work on muscular endurance.
Any tips
>>
Haven't lifted in 2 months. My 5x5 max squat is 250lbs(babby weight).

What percentage would be ideal for me to hit that max again?
>>
>>35098009
Thanks mate
>>
>>35098111
Have a 20% deload.
Would be good.
>>
For those saying you gotta eat big for breaking bench plateaus, how much you gotta eat? I already bulking at 500+ but I'm not progressing, more carbs? More proteins?
>>
Strained my lower right back, the muscle running from the small of my back into the top of the right buttock.

Anyone else done this and found good ways to get back to 100%? Will he doing yoga style stretches and some initial rest.
>>
>>35094472
i can't do 3-5 reps, because it hurts my joints. will i make significant gains on 4x8 set/rep scheme too? i care about how i look rather than how much i can lift, and my lifts are slightly more than 1/2/3/3
>>
>>35098081
I been watching a few videos on youtube, any of noted goodness
>>
>>35098361
That's more than enough. Try high rep low weight for a while. And rest fully every day.
>>
Can someone post a video of what good low bar squat form looks like from behind?

My squat looks very strange from behind. Wanna see if its absolutely fucked or okay.

Particularly my knees look off. When I begin the ascent my knees kinda bounce inwards, and I feel as if they're not caving in or anything. No pains either.

Could post video later if necessary. But please, someone show me an example of good form from behind.
>>
After stalling like a retard for too long I've finally started counting my calories and protein intake.

I have for breakfast 4dl of oats, and 4dl of milk. According to my calculations this is 32grams of protein.

Isn't that quite a lot for grain and milk? Someone with a good feel for this please verify if I'm fucking up right now.
>>
>>35098601
Oats dont have all the amino acids you need so the protein in oats doesnt count
>>
>>35098621
Well today I learnt this.

So how do I recalculate when people tell me I need (example) 140grams of protein? Does those 140 grams have to be from selected sources? Or do I just need proteins along with the acids in some level? Is this in the sticky?
>>
23rd October I weighed 133lbs in the morning , ( after toilet and no heavy food 2 hours before bed and all night )

And today 5 weeks later in the morning I weighed 136lbs , after a day of kinda low carbs . Previous day I was 138lbs in the morning but that was because of water retention and high carbs I'm pretty sure .

So using the averages and not being anal about .2 or so of a pound in 5 weeks I have gained 2-2.5 lbs body weight and stayed at 10% body fat? Does this sound like I'm on track?

If so I'll carry on as I'm going if not I'll do something different.
> second question

I was doing a 3 day strength routine , I have always been athletic so the initial 4 weeks or so gaining basic motor skills I had down from years of running and calisthnetics in training. 2 months on the strength routine and I've gained strength but I'm now thinking of doing Push/pull , Push/pull routine so I can train 4 days a week instead of 3. Training this way muscles will actually get more hours of rest than my previous routine even tho I'm training more.

So basically is a 4 day push pull still ok with beginners as long as I keep workouts intense and start with compound lift??
>>
Mom got me a stationary bike because she's concerned with my heart health. I have no problem with cardio, but will it make my ass firmer? I don't want le high test meme ass or something like that (can't have it anyway), just need an ass that doesn't sag like a sad pancake. Am I wasting my time?
>>
>>35098666
He's being retarded. Your body can use proteins from other foods to complement the ones it lacks from some foods.
>>35098683
Firmness is muscle, sagginess is excess fat.
>>
>>35098781
Alright, so does that mean I shouldn't really pay that any mind? Just keep eating my breakfast oats and then chicken & fish rest of the day?
>>
>>35098797
Yes, those are healthy sources of protein. If you need to look up how much protein typical foods have, myfitnesspal has a good database online/in app.
>>
>>35098808
Thanks pal
>>
>>35094472
Alright fit after losing 150 pounds and then stagnating for a year im finally getting back on the saddle and am gonna eat healthy as fuck till I drop my last 60 - 80. I am craving carbs so badly it's like a mental tug o war just to stay seated in my chair and not go crazy in the kitchen.

Is this it? Is this what I have to endure? It's like my stomach is empty and the feeling of any kind of bread product would give me an orgasm lmao. Does this get easier like fighting an addiction? Like I just ate some turkey breast and celery, downed 3 cups of water and it feels like im starving.
>>
>>35098847
Also how much can I expect my lifts to drop if I cut for 60 pounds?
Bench 195 x 5 as example
Would it be like 175 x 5 near the end?
>>
If i feel pain/soreness only on the right side of my lower back while squatting does this mean that the weight is unevenly distributed? How do i fix this? With an uneven grip width?
>>
If you have protein shakes are you not natty?
>>
>>35099024
Could be tightness. Try stretching/rolling.
>>
>>35097886
you should eat the calories you burn.
don't do what I did and loose like 30% of my strength because I wanted to loose weight quicker you will only regret it.

be patient eat the calories you burn and stick to your reasonable deficit.
>>
>>35098008
itz hard to tell mate, keep all your lifts written down in a book every time you work out .

what exercise , weight , reps.
then guess how many calories you will need.
stick to this for two weeks if you have improved you are probably on the right track.
If you do worse your not eat of enough.
depending on your goals keep an eye on your weight also.

basically just write every small detail you can about your diet, exercise and weight / bf% and you will see small patterns emerge , from there you can work out the perfect amount of calories for you.

be consistent with everythin..
>>
I see there are all sorts of ways to modify your weightlifting manoeuvres to include bands. You can find ways to wrap the bands around your squat rack and bar - what's the point of these? Do they really add power (speed) to your use of the muscles?
>>
>>35094472

Does adie post here anymore? What about quad?
>>
What will your body look like if you focus on endurance over strength? Everyone always posts that chart that shows low reps = strength, high reps = endurance, I was just wondering what high endurance looks like.
>>
Sup breh's I'm currently doing inverted situps as my primary workout for my abdominal and I was wondering if there are other workouts more efficient then what I'm currently doing?
>>
>>35101048
Pumped. Swole.
>>
I (186 cm, 91kg) started lifitng (bodyweight training) a month ago. Currently, I am unable to perform a pullup/chinup. When I try, I barely move. upwards at all.

I found scoobys pullup video and plan to follow his plan.

How long will it take me to be able to perform a chin up (of course, only an approximation is possible, but I would like to know if its weeks, months or a year)
>>
Does the 20 rep squat program actually work? I have a pathetically low squat (150 lbs x 5) and I want to find the best way to increase it
>>
>>35100991
The point of using bands (or chains) is that some exercises have an uneven strength curve. For example, in the bench press, squat and deadlift you're stronger in the top of the movement than you are in the bottom. Using bands enables you to make the top part of the exercise heavier and the bottom part lighter.
>>
>>35101170
It's a good program but don't expect it to "add 40 pounds of musle in six weeks" as is sometimes claimed.
>>
What happened to that girl who got her legs crushed by the machine during some fitness machine expo? The webm of that was all over /fit/ about half a year ago. I'm genuinely curious and I actually sincerely hope she's fine now.
>>
>>35101209
Yeah that seemed pretty crazy. I'm just looking for the strength gains though so I'm not concerned about getting huge from it. Thanks dude
>>
File: 1440498237840.gif (3 MB, 425x309) Image search: [Google]
1440498237840.gif
3 MB, 425x309
>>35094491
>My question - Is there a site/calculator that I can use to plot out weight lifting goals? Ex: I want to diddly X in 2 months and it tells me how to go about it?
B-bros?
>>
What are some good morning stretch routines to start your day? Something less than 30 minutes pls.
>>
>>35094472
my question is : what kind of squats are recommended in the SL workout. High bar /low bar?
>>
>>35101246
How would that even work though?

>I want to diddly 600lbs in 6 months
>404 gains not found

Surely a better approach would be 'How long will it take me to diddly X based on the progression of the program?'
>>
>>35101256
Low bar
>>
My left knee has been creaking and cracking like some sort of thunder-enchanted haunted house. Jesus fuck this thing sounds worrisome. But absolutely no pain.

Should I be concerned?
>>
>>35101246
No there isn't you fucking moron. You asked this question already yesterday. It's not that simple. Don't even start lifting, I can tell you won't make it.
>>
>>35101319
even with a short torso?
>>
Which one is better to eat when trying to lose weight?

Chicken sandwich or
Chicken with rice?
>>
>>35101396
depends on what your macro requirement is lol
>>
>>35101384
Please explain to me why that would matter

Also if it actually does and low-bar is especially difficult or impossible for you then high-bar I suppose.
>>
>>35101435

Rite, my BMR is 2300/day.
>>
>>35101440
lol good job
I'm assuming that bread has more carbohydrates than rice does, and then depending on your height and weight , your goal, your macro requirement would be different.
>>
>>35101460
>>35101440
nvm I read your post wrong. Chicken with rice is better because you can eat more of rice and be full for the same nutrition than with a lesser quantity of chicken with bread
>>
>>35101329
Yeah, and it wasn't answered, so I asked again.

>>35101315
>How would that even work though?
Calorie calculators are based on a formula. You can say you want to gain/lose X by a certain amount of time and it'll give you a calculation on what to (not)eat. I was wondering if there was the same for this. Of course, like calorie counters, you can put unattainable numbers and be disappointed/do harm. I just want something that I can put in a reasonable goal to work towards.
>>
anyone tried the powercleans as warming up to DL?
how viable is it?
is it possible to still progress on both?
I'm thinking of doing 3x3PC then 1x5Dl, should I do more warming up on DL?
>>
I used to train eod on fullbody routine but I can't anymore due to new job
I'll have to train on 2 consecutive days once a week plus one day, something like tuesday, friday,saturday
how can I arrange my routine? I was thinking of doing one fullbody day a push and a pullday
but I have no idea how to rearrange my previous fubody rouitne like that as it's make me do something with benchh and push press the same day etc
>>
>>35101524
Not as part of Starting Strength if that's what you mean, but I often train like that.
It'll usually look something like this:

1 set of PCs, add more weight to the bar
1 set of PCs, add more weight to the bar
1-3 topsets of PCs, add more weight to the bar
0-3 sets of high pulls, sometimes snatch grip. Sometimes I'll do these progressively heavier and pull to a lower point. Then add more weight to the bar.
1-3 sets of Deadlifts. Then I usually remove weight from the bar again, and do...
2-5 sets of some kind of barbell row variation. Usually Pendlay rows.

Of course this isn't a beginner routine but it's an excellent way to train the entire back. And fun too.
>>
>>35101591
Doing one fullbody day and then either a push/pull or an upper/lower setup is a good idea and works well.
If you don't know how to set it up, tell us what you're doing now (if you want to keep doing the same exercises).
>>
>>35101604
aren't you too tired for DL progresssion?
I'm afraid of using all I got on PC and end up not progressing on DL or having shit form
thanks btw
>>
>>35101633
thanks
my biggest problem is that I got used to do low volume work and turning to push/pull make me needing to have higher volume
I used to do a regular push/pull routine and when I looked at it to get idea for my new routine I wondered how I was able to do some much volume even though it's not that much
I think I'm too tired these days because of my everyday life to lift as much as I used to
>>
>>35101658
I never get completely fried by PCs because it's a bit of a funny exercise. It's not like a squat or bench press where you can really strain yourself and have like a 10 second long lift where you shit your spleen out and pop blood vessels in your eyes.
With the PC you can't really strain yourself like that. You either make the lift or not. When I fail it's mostly because I fuck something up technique- og speedwise rather than not push myself hard enough.

But of course, a little common sense is good to have. If I'm going for a PR on the deadlift (not something I do every time I train) then I'll be more conservative with the lift prior to the PR attempt.

Either way I can't ever have my performance at 100% on the deadlift compared to if I did it as the first exercise of the day. But that's OK because I don't compare my deadlift performance when "tired" to sometime when I was "fresh". If I'm at 80% when I do my deadlifting, I'll compare that performance to last time I did deadlifts while being at 80%, if you understand. You'll still get stronger. In fact doing ballistic lifts beforehand is a good way to amp up the nervous system in preperation for the heavier lifts.
>>
Is incline bench necessary? Can I do guillotine bench instead?
>>
my gym has 6 plates of 10 kg, 6 plates of 5 kg and 6 plates of 2.5 kg. I am at 90 kg DL and I will not be able to do SL after 7 weeks. Do I change routines then Is there a solution to not having enough weights for DL or a substitute exercise?
>>
>>35101699
You don't have to do any more volume than you want to. The term "push/pull" can mean anything. You're free to arrange your training however you like. Strictly speaking, doing a single exercise for a single set each day could still be a push/pull.
Although obviously not optimal, sometimes it's acceptable to get only 80% of possible gains, if it means you can put in only 50% of the effort.

>>35101744
>Can I do guillotine bench instead?
If you want to kill your shoulder joints and never lift anything again after 4 months, sure, go ahead.
>>
>>35101780
Change gym. Or add more sets
>>
>>35101797
I have 7 more months on my membership lol
>>
>>35101808
Well fuck. Ask if your gym could invest in two 20kg plates.
>>
>>35101742
thanks
>>
>>35101842
I don't think they'll do that. More sets wont affect my SL progress right?
>>
>>35101791
>You don't have to do any more volume than you want to.
I don't want to do higher volume but I still want to train each exercise as much as before which means same daily volume but on the push day I'll have to do more push volume obvioulsy and I feel like it'll brun me out
>>
File: 1419005817367.png (10 KB, 287x498) Image search: [Google]
1419005817367.png
10 KB, 287x498
>>35094491
>>
>>35101889
Not necessarily. Let's say you want to do both bench press and overhead presses but don't feel like you have the energy for both. Simply alternate which one you prioritize from week to week. So week 1 you might do 4 heavy sets of bench presses and 2 light sets of overhead presses. Week 2 the other way around.
As long as you put a little effort in it, as little as two sets can still provide a training stimulus.
>>
>>35101877
It doesnt hurt to ask. Dont be a beta cück.
>>
>>35101921
Hahaha, thanks. I realized that after I posted >>35101506 that I could just take the weight and divide it by the time. However, I'd like to do a deload week, how does the come into play?

If I deload every fifth week, my last weight would be 107.5 (as per your picture). Would I deload to the weight of week 2? And then on week 6, which weight would I start back up at? Week4? I've found that deload weeks are what work for me because when I did SL5x5, the constant increase burned me out.
>>
I'm thinking about trying to do 3x3 on DL instead of 1x5
I'm somewhere around 3plates 5rm going up after hieatus, to my old DL which was around 4plates
>>
File: 0582 - crUYnoi.png (205 KB, 622x625) Image search: [Google]
0582 - crUYnoi.png
205 KB, 622x625
Will testosterone boosters give me a beard?
>>
>>35102467
No
>>
>>35102491
>>35102467
Will they accelerate my balding?
>>
when creating a routine can I consider lower body pulls enough work to counter upper body work considering you're supposed to have a push/pull ratio of 1?
>>
>>35101780
Try different deadlift variations?
>Romanian deadlifts
>Sumo
>>
what muscle groups a begginer such as myself should train together
>>
Can I eat a big mac after workouts? It's the only food in my area that isn't pizza or fried chicken or cheesy pasta.

Also I know you guys don't do cardio but I'm following Reg Parks routine MWF and I slip in 5kms of running on TT. Is that cool?
>>
I've been doing this routine for a year now, and I think it's time to change things up. I plan on bulking all winter. Made decent gains in both strength and size this past year.

Day A:
Squat - 4 sets of 8-10
Leg Press - 4 sets of 8-10
Leg Extension - 3 sets of 8-10
Leg Curl - 3 sets of 8-10
Calf raises - 3 sets of 8-10
Ab Coaster (ab machine at my gym) 3 sets of 10-12
Leg lift - 3 sets of 12

Day B:
Bench press - 4 sets of 8-10
Incline dumbbell press - 3 sets of 8-10
Decline db press - 3 sets of 8-10
Flat db bench press - 3 sets of 8-10
Chest Flys - 3 sets of 8-10
Chest Dips - 3 sets of 8-10
Tricep db extension - 3 sets of 8-10
Tricep pull-down - 3 sets of 8-10
Skullcrushers - 3 sets of 8-10

Day C:
Lat Pull-down - 4 sets of 8-10
DB row - 3 sets of 8-10
Deadlift - 4 sets of 8-10
Barbell row - 3 sets 8-10
Hyperextension - 3 sets 8-10
Pull Ups - 3 sets 8-10
BB curls - 3 sets 8-10
DB curls - 3 sets 8-10
Preacher curls - 3 sets 8-10

Day D:
DB military press - 4 sets 8-10
Superset: Upright row and front shoulder raises
3 sets of 8-10 on each
Lat shoulder raises - 3 sets 8-10
Rear Delts - 3 sets 8-10
Trap raises - 3 sets of 8-10

That's it. My schedule is ABxCDxx.
>>
>>35102807
Big chains. Pull chain, Push Chain, Posterior Chain.
>>
>>35102566
anyone pls?
>>
>>35102371
bump
>>
>>35103145
that's a ton of volume
also don't do leg extensions they're bad for the knees
>>
>>35103059
why not? unless you're eating too much or eating mcdonalds only there's no problem with it
cardio is always cool
>>
>>35101328
me too
my joint doctor told me it was ok but as the noise continued to increase I stopped squatting
>>
>>35101252
starting stretch in the sticky
>>
>>35103059
It depends on how hard you push the time on those 5kms. If you/your legs start feeling very beat down just cut down on the pace.
>>
>>35097556
Yeah, assuming to go deep, they will fuck with your rotator cuff

>>35097611
Body weight exercises are fine yeah everyday, dunno what greyskull is though

>>35098391
I've applied a heat pad in the past which provides temporary relief, time is the best healer though breh

>>35101090
Hanging leg raises are goat

>>35101163
Few weeks, don't know what scoobies thing is, a good thing to try is focusing on the negative. Jump up to the bar and slowly lower yourself down in a controlled manner.
>>
>>35094472
can i eat pure lean moose-meat for my .82g/lb protein, then just eat pre-packaged cookie dough for my .35g/lb fats and daily amount of carbs?

my protein req only takes up like 550kcal, any my daily calorie goal is 1500..

can i just eat 950kcal of cookie dough?

is there any legitimate reason not to?
>>
>>35105040
>dunno what greyskull is though
jesus tripfag...

and you are doling out advice?
>>
>>35105261
The glycemic index says something about that but god knows I have no idea, I just know some carbs are better than others and there is a reason why what you're are trying won't work.
>>
How much does everyone pay for their gym membership?

Also, are you a part of one gym only?
>>
>>35105304
>one gym only
>one day $11.50
>1 month $68
>6 month $308
>1 year $538

Has sales and web offers all the time so you can get good deals if you pay attention.

>>35105280
you forgot "What Is Google?"
>>
>>35105280
>doesn't do his own routine
You must be new to the gym
>>
>>35105858
its a routine designed for beginners.
you are giving advice to beginners.
please stop shitting up the forums with your DYEL tripfaggotry
>>
>>35105773
70 bucks a month
what the fuck?
do they offer massages with happy endings or sumshit?
that is outrageous
>>
>>35106158
>live in a town that's $1200 for a room
>>
How many warm up sets/with what % weight should I do for 5x5 squats? I'm working with about 75/80% of my max.
>>
I had to take a week off everything and two weeks off training legs due to an injury but I continued training upper body when I wasn't training legs.

I'm bulking (3 months done, 3 months left). Do you think there'll be too much damage?
>>
I'm confused about SS routine. Why does the power clean feel so optional? It feels so useless.
>>
>>35106855
It depends.
Warm up sets serve three purposes: To get warmed up (duh) and to wake up the nervous system and to "get into the groove" of the exercise.
To be warmed up should be understood in the most literal sense - You should feel warm, especially around the joints and muscles you're about to put to use. This reduces risk of injury and improves performance because it lubes up the joints and accellerate several physiological functions on the cellular level.
That means that if you do a general warm-up, perhaps involving some cardio, you will need fewer warm-up sets. If you don't do a general warm-up, you will need more warm-up sets and higher reps. The goal is to break a sweet and make everything feel smooth.

No matter how warm you are though, if you just step up to the squat stand and unrack 140 kgs right away there's a chance you'll simply collapse then and there because your nervous system wasn't properly amped up yet. This is where the second phase of the warm-up sets become relevant. You will want to gradually add more weight to the bar in manageble jumps so you slowly approach your working weight. The point here is not to actually warm up per se, so very few reps will suffice. You just need to feel the weight.

Combined it could look something like this:

20x empty bar (warm-up)
15x40kg (warm-up)
10x50kg (warm-up)
4x70kg (weight acclimation)
3x90kg (weight acclimation)
5x5x100kg (work sets)

Of course if you're already properly warmed up by the time you get to the exercise, you will need less general warm-up sets (although it's always good to do a few to get into the groove of the movement). And if you're not working up to a very heavy weight, you will need less weight acclimation sets.
It's a lot about how everything feels really. Sometimes you need less, sometimes you need more.
>>
When I was younger I could run 5km under 20min basically every day, then I got lazy, gained weight, started smoking etc.

So I picked up jogging again today, and man I'm fucking terrible, had to stop and rest a few times for fucks sake.

But anyways, how long do you guys think it will take to return to my former glory? I will be "running" 3-4 times a week.

Smoked on and off for about 3-4 years.
>>
There are so many differing opinions on weight loss that I need some clarification.

Im a fat fuck who is severely depressed and just looking for something that might change my life. I want to get in shape. I generally eat like shit, drink like shit, and up to 9 months ago was sedentary. I now work a pretty intensive job that has me sweating my ass off for about 2 hours straight and then some more off and on for 8 in total.

Can I just keep it simple and turn my health around? Lets say eggs and chicken breast, with a daily multivitamin and drink only water. Start walking 30 mins a day and do whatever light exercise my fatass can do. This seems simple enough but every plan or person i consult is so convoluted and complex.
>>
>>35110345
Aside from all the obvious things, avoiding shitty food and doing some excercise, just count your calories and your good to go.
>>
>>35109031
It'll be unnoticable. The only people who really need to worry about taking time off, are people who still haven't managed to build the habit of going to the gym yet. When these people take time off they never get started again. For someone who is properly motivated, a week or two means nothing in the grand scheme of things. You'll be training for 20 years - a week is nothing.

>>35110121
I'm sure you'll find that it's going to start feeling less useless as you get stronger and start cleaning more weight.
It's also a very fun exercise and one of the stables in pretty much all kinds of athletic training.

That being said, if you don't like the exercise and feel like you have given it an honest chance, there is no reason you can't substitute it for a good row variation or something. People will argue over this all day, but here's a little secret for you: The things people argue over the most are often the things that matter the least. In the bigger picture, it's not going to make or break anything.
Training is supposed to be fun - do whatever you please.
>>
>>35110345
Whatever you choose to do, make sure it's going to be something you can maintain. If you feel like absolute crap it's not going to last and you're going to rebound.
It's better to take managable babysteps than to turn your whole life upside down all at once.
That beind said, when you make a decision make damn sure you stick to it. No exceptions, no excuses. For example if you choose not to eat cake anymore, you will not eat cake for any goddamn reason, I don't care if you're getting married - no cake.
>>
Are barbell step-ups bad for your knees? My knees always feel kind of weak and wasted after I do them. I don't want to fuck up my knees, but they seem like good training for hiking up mountains
>>
How many lbs. in 1pl8?
>>
>>35094472
How long should I wait before drinking protein after a workout?
Should I drink protein on days I don't train?
Will doing 30 minutes of running and 30 minutes of spinning 5x week affect my gains in any way?
>>
is doing squats on the smith cause you're weak af bad?
>>
Should I switch from 3x10 to 3x5 for my dumbbell workout?
>>
>>35111069
For what purpose?

>>35110911
135lbs

>>35111050
Yes. Unless you have the exact build and skeletal structure for the machine, you will groove the movement incorrectly and board the train to snap city.

>>35110449
Make sure you have good form. Monitor them for pain in the joint itself. If that developed, find another exercise.

>>35110949
Wait long enough so you don't puke it up. If it meets your macros and calorie goals, no harm in taking it on days off. General rule of thumb for cardio is:

>cardio before lifting kills strength
>cardio after lifting kills growth
>cardio on off days has no effect u less it's getting in the way of sport specific training.
>>
>>35111050
Yes
No bar>just the bar>weight on the bar
That's how it works, the bar is literally 20 kg if you can't do it with the bar you do it without the bar but seriously why can't you do it with the bar 20 kg is nothing.

>>35110911
The average bar weighs 20kg around 44 lbs same for one plate only that 20 kg = 44.0925 and for plates they round up to 45 lbs.
1 plate being 45 lbs and since you have 1 plate on both sides of the bar you have 90lbs plus the 44/45lbs of the bar you'll be at 135lbs.
If you can lift lmao1pl8 you can lift around 135lbs.
>>
>>35111050
yes
spent my first year on the smith machine, was at 100kg
realized my form was shit and started squatting normally, could only squat 50kg

huge setback/ waste of time
>>
File: 1442194985144.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442194985144.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>35111069

Nah. Keep 5 reps for the barbell stuff.

>>35111050

>using the smith machine
>ever

Just do proper squats with low weights. Use lighter bars if needed.
Using the smith machine will just make you get used to wrong motor patterns, which will make the transition to the proper barbell squat harder.

>>35110911

60kg. One 20kg plate on each side, 20kg bar.

>>35102566

By lower body pulls, you mean deadlifts? Because deadlifts are full-body pulls.

>>35102371

Yes, that's fine. Though I like 1x5 + 2x3 a bit more.

Look into Texas Method.

>>35102807

Fullbody. You can start doing splits once you're stronger.

>>35101780
>>35101808

Cancel your membership and get your money back. You have a legitimate reason to do so.

>>35101744
>Is incline bench necessary?

Not if you're doing both flat bench and overhead presses.

>Can I do guillotine bench instead?

That's useless.

>>35101524

It's fine as long as you don't go too heavy on the power cleans. Something like 80-90%. However, you will still need to warm up further for the deadlifts as the difference in weight between the two can be quite huge.

If you want to progress on the power clean, however, you're gonna need a day to try PRs. In that case, you can still do DLs after, but 80-90%, if you want.

Look into texas method.
>>
Is it normal to weigh less with no carbs in you? Im bulking but I creeped a little to high up the bf% too quickly so I figured I'd do less carbs + 3 HIIT cardio sessions for just a week and my weight has stayed the same. I'm fairly sure it's to do with having less carbs in me I mean all I had for carbs yesterday was veggies, and like 5 bananas through the day. Rest of calories were protein and fats.
>>
Someone pelase post a video of good squat form from behind
>>
What do I do now that I slightly fucked up my back? I feel a pain from lower back down the right leg. No pain at all at the left leg.
>>
>>35111754
rest and find out why you fucked it up
>>
How do you fuckers motivate yourselves to exercise everyday? I can't do it. I just can't. I don't even have a job or family to pretend to care about. It's just so hard going past that front door.
>>
I am 2 months into ICF but my squats seem to stop progressing, I started just with the bar and I am at 85kg now at 74kg bw. Should I deload and continue untill I hit 100kg? I switched a bit the routine so I do 2 sets of warmup like in Regs routine then 3 sets of 85kg lifts.
>>
>>35111797
Its my man cave, I feel good when im there and I have a clearly defined goal to follow. Just last night I slept for 4 hours, worked for 11, took a nap of only 3, went to the gym for 2hrs and gonna sleep for 5 then go to work again because of shitty schedule.
Seeing yourself grow is beautiful, all you need to do is develop discipline and it only comes with iron will and repetition. Your body hates the pain at first, but in time it starts to love it.
>>
>>35111797
I die if I don't do it, if I don't go to work out one day I will kill myself.
>>
>>35111873
My doctor's actually told me I will die young if I don't start jogging a few miles EVERY DAY. My lungs, heart, stomach, intestines, kidneys, liver are starting to have complications because of my unhealthy living and eating habits even though i'm not obese.
>>
>>35111931
gain killer sucks to be you, if I was you I'd kill myself because I need these gains
>>
>>35111096
Doesn't that only apply to extensive periods of cardio? For instance, long distance running and cycling? If I'm just doing it during small time frames won't it burn some fat and improve the performance of my lungs/heart, while not affecting my gains too much?
>>
Two things:

Is there a difference between "touch 'n go" deadlifts and "bouncing"?
(I feel like the the latter is less controlled, is more likely to impact your form, and helps you get the bar from the ground easier, but I am not sure how much of this also happens with touch n go)

How would YOU describe the differences between front squat, high bar back squat, and low bar back squat and what each type is good/bad for?
>>
why didnt ronnie coleman win the Mr O in 2006. Jays physique wasnt as well developed as ronnies
>>
>>35112049
same reason bush won the election and not al gore
>>
>>35112067
which is what? coleman family connection?
>>
File: 1448942342950.png (105 KB, 347x500) Image search: [Google]
1448942342950.png
105 KB, 347x500
>Full body routine on Monday
>1.5 hours on treadmill on Tuesday

Should I rest or do a fullbody today? Beginner, on a hard cut, exhausted myself during the past 2 days.
>>
>>35112080
The judges/voters were fucking idiots.
>>
>>35112089
>1.5 hours on a treadmill
Apply rope directly to neck
>>
File: beary nice gif.gif (16 KB, 205x274) Image search: [Google]
beary nice gif.gif
16 KB, 205x274
How the fuck do I actually track calories?
Let's say I buy some oats and make oatmeal. I can read the label and see the nutrients per 100g, but I don't eat in batches of 100g. I don't even have a clue how many grams I put in the oatmeal. I make that shit with milk too, so by the time the oatmeal is finished I have no fucking idea how much I'm eating.
>>
File: 1449051192927.png (16 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1449051192927.png
16 KB, 917x1186
>>35112105
>le ebin cardio kills gains maymay of ebiness
>>
>>35112132
How are you not using a tracking app?

Use my fitness pal and it takes the work out of this.
>>
>>35112142
>1.5 hours on a machine that moves the floor from under your feet
>>
File: 1448728059902.jpg (58 KB, 614x320) Image search: [Google]
1448728059902.jpg
58 KB, 614x320
>>35112152
you want him to go running out in the cold? I guess you're not american. 1st world countries dont have to live so uncomfortably.
>>
Can I get a 6pac by training abs directly or will it be a waste of time? I already am at a low bf and do squats and deadlifts but I want them to pop more
>>
>>35112105
>>35112152
I'm DYEL and wanna dry up senpai.
>>
>>35112172
you need steroids
>>
>>35112169
>not being able to take runs in the rain and the cold
Bitch nigga genes detected end yourself so your weak genes die with you
>>
>>35112172
You need to do exercises for them, but don't do something simple like planks. And you're probably not at a low enough bf% if they aren't popping out. I'm at 14% and they're pretty noticeable.
>>
>>35112172
Obviously direct training will stimulate the abs. Just try to use weights- weighted crunches or weighted extensions- flying dragons and hanging leg raises are the only non-weighted ab work I do and I'm satisfied.
>>
>>35112089
go to the gym and see how you feel
>>
>>35112089
Hard cuts should be using HIIT, cut out those long runs you're just destroying muscle and not enough fat. You should be sprinting on tuesday/thursday or whatever days you don't lift to raise how much fat you burn doing everyday things. Read up on HIIT (high intensity interval) and you'll see you're just wasting you>>35112089
time on long runs. so, M/W/F lift, T/Th sprint
>>
Is benching 3x5 a week too much?
>>
>>35112302
Can't sprint, ex-smoker, lightest cardio is enough to give me chest pain. Gotta build my endurance up.
>>
>>35112321
I'm a smoker (pot) and I have asthma. I'm not saying just jump into it, but just keep pushing towards shorter/harder runs. Just keep an inhaler nearby so you're not afraid to push yourself. After a while of doing it, only running in the cold gets to me.
>>
>>35112039
guys, halp. plz
>>
>>35112039
bouncing doesn't count

front squats are good for posture and quads and calves, high bar are good for quads and calves and low bar are good for long legs and if you wanna get big number quick since everyone can high bar at least 1 plate in the begining and lifts bigger accordingly.
>>
>>35112305
I bench 4x12 every other day amongst other chest and tricep exercises
>>
>>35102022
not the poster you quoted, but I found that if I was struggling with a 60kg bench (for example), and somehow progressed to 62.5kg in the next workout, I would still do 60kg bench for the next 2-3 sessions to build power and strength for my bench. I don't see a reason for a deload unless it was for either failing a weight three times in a row or missing 3-4 workouts.
>>
>>35094472
im training for soccer as in European football and I read that everybody recommends SL for beginners, but I read that this workout is also pretty good for people in my predicament
>http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/train-like-ronaldo-build-a-body-for-a-better-game.html.
Please advise
>>
>>35112039
touch n go and bouncing are two different ways to make the deadlift a not dead lift, aka only retards do it
for squats do high bar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuCi2h_kNI
>>
>>35112132
HOW MANY CUPS OF OATS AND MILK DID YOU TAKE?

HOW MUCH DOES A CUP OF OATS OR MILK WEIGH?

OH BOY WAS THAT EASY
>>
Been lifting for about a month now trying to leave ottermode and gain some actual muscle but I'm having an issue, my arms look very skinny from the front. On a side view they're growing and I see some little muscle gain but from the front it looks like twigs, how do I get fuller / rounder arms?
>>
>>35112538
it's probably your tris
>>
>>35112538
trying lifting for 6 or 8 more months then come back if your muscles stay the same.
>>
I have the chance to do bodybuilding with a competition level weightlifting (I'm fat and untrained myself). Obviously I'm going to learn from someone who knows their shit but I really want to do strength training and powerlifting. How will getting joocy first impact this goal? Is it going to significantly impede my strength gains later on?
>>
>>35112630
Competition level weightlifter*
>>
>>35112630
>How will getting joocy first impact this goal? Is it going to significantly impede my strength gains later on?
yes, getting bigger muscles will make you weaker, dont do it.
>>
>>35112538
The truth is most people's arms look skinny "from the front". The thing is though, people who've been training for a while nearly always have horribly internally rotated shoulders due to tight pecs. What this basically means is that when you see a well-trained guy from the front, you're actually really seeing his arms from the side.
That being said, don't neglect your triceps and your brachialis muscle. Both will add to arm width.

On a final note, you've been lifting for a fucking month? Try lifting for at least a year and then re-evaluate.
>>
I have some slight chest twinges as of late. Should I postpone my work out due to this?
>>
>>35112446
>>35112499
Thanks, guys.
>>
>>35112630

I'd advice you to take your beginner's gains and do SS. If you wanna be strong, that's the path. You don't wanna waste your newbie strength doing dumbbell curls.
>>
>>35112889
>waste your newbie strength
wow you really dont lift do you? its not a fucking time window
>>
>>35112925

Starting off from scratch doing a strength routine will make you stronger faster, though.

Personal experience, my gym is one of those SS certified and stuff. I've seen all types of people come and go.
>>
>>35112474
pl0x
>>
>>35112474

Do SS for sports. SL is shit for strength training, and even shitter for sports.
>>
>>35113067
but I thought SS was a meme?
Also what is your opinion on the routine on the site?
>>
>>35098847
Dont you just lift to maintain during a cut tho?
>>
File: diddlylift.jpg (179 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
diddlylift.jpg
179 KB, 1440x900
I've been trying so hard to work on my form, I've fixed squats finally, but am still ending up like pic related on deadlifts. My form is good on the way up, but I can't figure out how to lower the weight without rounding my lower back. I know to push my hips/butt back and keep my chest up, bend my knees once the weight is past, etc. but always look over and see it arched once the weight is down.

Anyone who's had similar problems--what helped you improve your form?
>>
File: 1437748891026.jpg (99 KB, 734x582) Image search: [Google]
1437748891026.jpg
99 KB, 734x582
>>35113110

>but I thought SS was a meme?

Ask on the routine thread >>>35111070
>>
File: 1448565411400.jpg (2 MB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
1448565411400.jpg
2 MB, 2848x4288
How can I estimate what would be my ideal bodyweight?
>>
>>35113218
>get bodyfat tested
>look at pictures of men with different body fat %
>pick a goal body / body fat %
>math
>>
>>35095215
My ones are 5000IU so you should be fine
>>
My left knee has been creaking a lot recently. But only today did I start to experience some minor ache in it once my squat reached and went beyond parallel. No weight or squats in my workout today. Just noticed while squatting bodyweight at home.

What could be the cause, what do?
>>
>>35113360
I don't know if today is one of the days where fish oil gives you cancer, but it always seems to stop my knees from cracking.
>>
>>35113245
That would give me a goal body fat, I guess, but not a notion of ideal bodyweight. Being 6'6, I've hard time finding a chart with usual measures, the most approximated being this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson207.htm
>>
>>35111133
Dumbbell guy here, I only have dumbbell access as the gym where I live is ridiculously extortionate. To clarify I do rows, squats and bench with them. I figured I should switch to 5 reps to progress easier.
>>
>>35113360
as most replies on fit, read the sticky.
The part with "MWOD" on it. Find where you're tight -> don't injure yourself exercising
>>
>>35112946
if someone untrained gets to choose between a competitive weightlifter (his words) for a coach and doing SS on your own, what would you recommend? come on now, I have done SS myself but its not the only way to train
>>
Why is SL shit according to /fit/?
>>
Been lifting for maybe 1.5 years with suboptimal nutrition and therefore unimpressive gains. If I start eating properly should I still stick to a beginner's program?
>>
>>35113588
It's not.
>>
>>35113588
It's not. But a lot of people like to call everything except their own personal preference "total shit". Never understood why this is.

>>35113598
Start with a beginner's program and see how it goes. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that advanced programs are better and can't wait to move on to one. They're not. Doing an advanced programs just means you'll have to do more work and get less results, because that's what it's like to be advanced - nothing comes easy anymore.
Stick with a beginner's program for as long as it's working, but no longer. The moment you can't progress at the planned rate anymore, the program has run its course and you need to look for a new one.
>>
>>35111830
pls help
>>
>>35112452
Thanks m8.
>>
>>35113524
What are your goals, if he is legit its a rare chance desu
>>
I learnt you're not suppose to foam roll your lower back
But can you foam roll your mid Back? (Bottom of T-SpineH)
>>
>>35113524
depends. there are plenty of strong retards out there that will put you on a bullshit program and give you wrong advice.
>>
>>35094472
I'm an absolute beginner trying to get /fit/. I'm incredibly overwhelmed by the amount of guides and I'm not sure what routine to start out on, as well as what meal plans to use as well. Anyone have a good experience with a workout routine/meal plan that I could take a look at and get into?
>>
>>35113941
First thing, learn how to control your diet. Figure that out, get used to it, and then go to the gym.

What you do in the gym for the first month or two is basically irrelevant. Just go. Lift something. Get sore. Keep going.

During this process, think about your goals. Once your in the habit of eating healthy and going to the gym, figure out how to achieve those goals.

Do you just want to lose weight? Do you want to get huge? Do you want to be a sick cunt? That will help you down the right path of how you need to lift and what you need to eat.

All your goals are right now is a pipe dream. Don't rush into this. Don't over do it. Make small steps and keep making them.
>>
>>35113941
I'm an intermediate lifter and if I could back and restart my fitness career I'd do it like this:
>Read starting strength
>Eat at a calorie surplus
>Do starting strength
>if everything goes right in about 6 months (maybe more) time I'll no longer need to do starting strength
>start Madcow 5x5
>be where I am now in half the time

For good form advice check here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/htmlview

Get good form from the begging, not 6 months down the line.
>>
https://www.asep.org/asep/asep/JEPonlineJUNE2014_Cardozo_Evangelista.pdf
Why are you not doing the brazilian powerbuilding method? 70% increase in deadlift and 30% in bench and squat in elite athletes over a 16 week periode sound great.
>>
>>35113588
>>35113588
The only one calling it shit is the retarded faggot few posts up. It helped me shape up great and escape auschwitz, it' a great routine
>>
>>35094472
What is this exercise called?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWyEvLiuZs
>>
>>35114325
I agree, I lifted years ago, after a year my stats were 115kg deadlift 55kg bench 35kg ohp.
Im on.week 8 of sl with 140 kg deadlift
65 kg bench and 40kg ohp, not brilliant but ive made more muscle gains in 8 weeks then I did a year
>>
>>35112352
Followed your advice brah. Thanks.
>>
>>35114378
The human flag
>>
Been stalling on my pathetic 3 rep Dips. Any ways to progress?
I'm bulking so maybe that's the problem but I seem to progress on Chin-ups though.
>>
File: 1baP89r.jpg (90 KB, 440x605) Image search: [Google]
1baP89r.jpg
90 KB, 440x605
Are dips crazy difficult? I'm 8 weeks into SS and thought I'd try the dip station today as I had some extra time.

Didn't complete a single one, though I can DL 20kg and squat 17.5.
>>
>>35115311

8/10 good troll
>>
>>35115311
>can't do a single dip

How much do you weigh? I could do like 6 before I even started lifting.
>>
>>35115311
nice b8
>>
File: 8brtISB.jpg (193 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
8brtISB.jpg
193 KB, 1280x853
>>35115346
83kg. Based on some quick net searches I was counting a successful dip as shoulders below parallel with elbows and then back up again without jumping off the floor.
>>
>>35115311
Are you putting negative weight on the bar when you squat?
>>
>>35115377
>>35115357
>>35115334
Okay I just realised what's going on. It was 40kg and 35kg. I normally just count the weights on one end because mental arithmatic is hard.
>>
>>35115377
I guess it is 20kg on each end of the bar, that would make it 60kg DL, still low but not so low.

Also
>>35115311
nice double-mirrored trips
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.