[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fedor.jpg (54 KB, 420x394) Image search: [Google]
fedor.jpg
54 KB, 420x394
INB4 /fit/ thinks it's some random fat guy.
>>
>>35090840
>>////asp/
>>
>>35090840
yeah this is /asp/ for sure
But I'll bite anyway. Fedor was a phenom for sure.
Powerful fucking hands and not afraid of jack shit.
The truth of his career, however, he was always fed opponents that weren't any threat to him.
>>
>>35090840
the power of Christ. ask tyson
>>
>>35090957

He fought cro-cop and big foot silva, they ain't jokes.
>>
>>35090840
He was the world combat sambo champion (the closest martial art to MMA) before MMA became big
>>
>>35091052
>the closest martial art to MMA
Dear retard, mma is not a martial art.

/thread
go to //asp/
>>
>>35090874

Yeah you phaggs are too busy fapping to six packs.
>>
He literally fought cans his entire career.
>>
>>35090840
kettlebells
>>
>>35090957
Lol what. His UFC equivalent at the time would have been Randy Couture.

At best Randy could have Randied him against the cage... And I seriously doubt that.
>>
File: fedor.jpg (24 KB, 347x478) Image search: [Google]
fedor.jpg
24 KB, 347x478
>>35090840
A mixture of strength, technique, overwhelming pressure and Russian genetics.
>>
>>35090840
he was just the toughest guy out there. just look how he takes some of the hardest slams I have ever seen. I dont know how you get so tough though
>>
>>35092530
Body fat absorbs the blows
>>
>>35091225
Cro cop, noguiera, randleman, coleman, silva, along with smaller fishes. Wanderlei silva did not want to fight fedor during his prime.
People don't consider them great because they aren't in the UFC now which is so stupid. Thats like saying ali wasnt good cause he doesnt box now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.