[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I'm trying to figure out which weight rack to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: rml-490-lg_2.jpg (66 KB, 733x462) Image search: [Google]
rml-490-lg_2.jpg
66 KB, 733x462
Hey /fit/,

I'm trying to figure out which weight rack to buy. I've narrowed it down to 3 or 4. Do you have any advice on which to buy?

Rogue-
RML490
R4
Fortis 4
RE-4
>>
I have the Rogue SM-1 Monster Squat Stand (with safety arms). Does the job. I had a power-tower at home for pullups/dips so I didn't need a full rack.
>>
File: r-4-power-rack-lg_1.jpg (67 KB, 733x462) Image search: [Google]
r-4-power-rack-lg_1.jpg
67 KB, 733x462
Here's the R4
>>
File: re-4-power-rack-lg_1.jpg (61 KB, 733x462) Image search: [Google]
re-4-power-rack-lg_1.jpg
61 KB, 733x462
And the RE-4
>>
File: fortis-4-lg.jpg (64 KB, 733x462) Image search: [Google]
fortis-4-lg.jpg
64 KB, 733x462
And the fortis
>>
>>35011455
I'd go this one because it looks like it can support the most weight.
The band holds may not seem useful now but they are amazing when you finally get bands
>>
>>35011481
I was kind of leaning towards that one myself.
Most interior space, and actually it's the most affordable.

I gotta do some research, but I think it also has the most "options" as far as accessories which I'm pretty interested in.
>>
Pricing info:
R4 @ $960
RE4 @$650
RML490 @983
Forits @ 895
>>
I like the R4 because of the extra spacing options at the bench press level.

But I like the Fortis because of the 49x49" clearance. (I'm 6'5 and 250lbs)

The RML has both of these options. But it's also almost a thousand dollars so....
>>
hey op dont buy the safety bars and get yourself some safety straps instead. the bars will bend over time
>>
File: IMG_3195.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3195.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>35012266
Thanks for the advice!

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth buying the weights online...

Rubber, metal....So many options. It's overwhelming
>>
>>35011134
lol, they all look the same. Get whichever supports most weight i guess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.