[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to have power lifting strength 400, 500, 600 for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg (183 KB, 533x647) Image search: [Google]
Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg
183 KB, 533x647
Is it possible to have power lifting strength 400, 500, 600 for bench, squat, and deadlift respectively. While still maintaining a slimmer and more agile frame of that of a say a gymnast, and avoid the classic power lifter look? I'm 6'2" with a mesomorphic body type for reference.
>>
>>34998965
>wants 200 bench at 6"2 while looking like a gymnast
anon im so sorry
>>
>>34998981
It's not so much the look as it is the ability. I have other goals and I'm wondering if training to lift that heavy would impact me being able to do them effectively.
>>
No sorry, it is a common problem among powerlifters that they all end up looking like Konstantinovs at half his strength.
Faggot.
>>
>>34998965
>john haack
>>
File: ezgif-1559872026.gif (4 MB, 242x441) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1559872026.gif
4 MB, 242x441
>>34998965

Not unless you're this guy t b h.
>>
>>34998965
Look up any powerlifter under 100kg faggot
>>
>>34998965
Not sure about his squat, but Arnold had better numbers than those, so yeah.
>>
>>34999017
Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Thanks anon, gives me hope that I'll be able to reach all of my goals.
>>
thats horrible proportions
400 bench is waaaaay harder than 500 squat and 600 deadlift
its very unlikely that youre ever going to reach a 400 lb bench natty whereas a 500 lb squat is realistic in maybe 3-4 years of lifting
>>
>>34998965

It depends on a lot of things, mostly genetics and your ability or willingless to use roids.

Those are literally the two most important things.
>>
>>34999137
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the proportions, hadn't been able to find a good resource on what they should be. Those were more general numbers that I came up with. I'll see how far I can get and as long as I'm at the best I can be I'll be content.
>>
>>34999195
dont worry about whats "theoretically possible" just do you and see how far you can go, no sense in setting arbitrary limits on yourself
>>
>>34999208
Yeah, you have a good point, I mainly wanted to see if it was even remotely plausible. I want to be efficient about my routines, so I didn't want to waste time trying for something that couldn't happen.
>>
>>34999018
Good point, thanks bro !
>>
>>34998965
no

just get to 400 bench and never do squats or deads and you'll look like a gymnast
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.