[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was that? You want to be in the UFC? Haha sorry kid don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lol2.png (115 KB, 665x465) Image search: [Google]
lol2.png
115 KB, 665x465
What was that?
You want to be in the UFC?

Haha sorry kid don't you know weightlifting makes you a walking meatman? Stick to your weights you can never win a fight.
>>
Bodybuilders make bad fighters is a meme
>>
>>34984135
>I don't know who Ken shamrock is
He was the first guy in ufc that kinda proved that being jacked as shit in a fight

He won against a first few tomato cans
But when the competition got weeded down around ufc 20, he got exposed and destroyed quick
>>
>>34984126
Yeah, UFC fighters don't lift at all, speed is obviously much more important than strength.

Weight training is pretty vital for pretty much any type of athlete where strength is a factor, and it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Nice bait though.
>>
>>34984327
ken shamrock was a shootfighter, not just a musclehead

dummie
>>
>>34984524
He was pretty much a bodybuilder in his physique
>>
>>34984636
I agree actually, this guy moves incredibly quick, as was proven when he broke Blaha's arm in a streetfight.

>>34984644
Grow up.
>>
>>34984663
Not one but two deleted posts.

Can only assume the first was underwear man of Faith No More fame.
>>
>>34984712
Yeah, the first one was of our natty king. Don't know why mods keep deleting it though.

Second post was OP complaining that Miguel saved his thread.
>>
>>34984126
Such sports give you permanent brain damage
>>
>>34984851
Eating meat gives you permanent liver damage
>>
>>34984126
yea well at least I'm not a bald manlet
>>
File: Rogan.jpg (14 KB, 259x283) Image search: [Google]
Rogan.jpg
14 KB, 259x283
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.