[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who walks around the gym with a box of tic tacs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: spockeyebrow.gif (405 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
spockeyebrow.gif
405 KB, 500x250
>that kid who walks around the gym with a box of tic tacs and eats one between every set
>>
nigga those aint tic tacs
>>
>>34936282
>that faggot OP that hasnĀ“t the balls to approach me
see you next time with your faggot shorts bitch
>>
>>34936282
maybe it's dbol
>>
>>34936305
The fuark is dbol?
>>
>>34936299
This tbqh family

I'll knock you the fuck out if you got a problem with my tictacs OP
>>
File: MP-oznf3.png (292 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
MP-oznf3.png
292 KB, 478x478
>>34936282
>not eating glucose between lifts to maximize gainz
>>
>>34936310
ask /fraud/
>>
>>34936290
holla 4 a dolla
>>
File: tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif (499 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif
499 KB, 480x228
>>34936313
>>
>>34936310
Get the fuck out newfag
>>
>>34936349
How is anon a newfag? Since he doesn't waste his time looking up steroids that makes him a newfag? Faggot I think you're the newfag seeing how quick you were to call someone else a newfag
>>
>>34936310
are you familiar with google?

it's a high-energy packed candy
they say each one of these has about ~100 calories
gr8 for bulking
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.