[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw just started taking B vitamins goddamn I feel like I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 200_s.gif (56 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
56 KB, 400x200
>mfw just started taking B vitamins

goddamn I feel like I've discovered the elixir of life or something
I've never felt this good without drugs
>>
>>34924729
which ones
>>
>>34924729
Now I am curious. B12?
>>
same here except with zinc

>tfw never get sick, doubled cum output and increased test
>>
>>34924729
Don't want to be a downer but it may not last. I mean I hope it does for you but your body gets used to it
>>
Try having sex with your sister
>>
File: MORE CMON MORE MORE.jpg (12 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
MORE CMON MORE MORE.jpg
12 KB, 249x250
>>34925663
just take more
>>
>>34925662
Zinc is only good if you have low test right?
When I am high test already, it doesn't effect me that much, isn't it?
>>
>>34925662
Like seriously, I used to be depressed all the time, but I started taking zinc in an effort to increase cum output. Had the side effect of making me like 2x happier with life and able to focus like i never could before, Like I dont know if its even supposed to do that

>Can you have a placebo effect if I wasnt expecting this to happpen?
>>
>>34925673
Keked. You win anon
>>
>>34925699
>>34925700

Maybe I was low test? Other than being depressed a lot I never thought about that. huh
>>
File: 1446580301342.jpg (687 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446580301342.jpg
687 KB, 3000x2000
>>34925699
you're correct, but it'll make damn sure that you maintain.

>>34925700
thanks for the recognition

>>34925708
i actually only started taking it about a week or two ago. whether it's a placebo or not; i dont give a shit. it gets me in the right mindset.

>mfw how i feel physically and mentally
>>
>>34925753
A week or two sounds about right, That when I started noticing I had less desire to just sit around, most notable I didnt really feel like masturbating, and instead wanted to just, like, accomplish stuff
>>
>ITT placebo effect
I've taken zinc and B before and no noticeable effect. FDA concludes that otc vitamins are ineffective.

Tl:dr, it's all in your head
>>
>>34925784
i dont think im subconsciously producing more jizz, anon

>>34925783
that's odd, for me it made my fapping more intense
although i havent had the urge to fap today for some reason
hmm
maybe i didnt absorb it successfully
>>34925784
well ok mr party pooper
>>
>>34925784
That study was for multi vitamins.
Single ingredient supplements from a reliable source deliver.
You don't have to have a perceived effect for it to be doing its thing.

Tl;dr you're retarded
>>
>>34925822
That study was for all non-food sources.

Tl;dr back at ya
>>
>>34925822
wait so my multivitamin with 15 mg zinc does nothing?

i also take 2-3 zinc/calcium/magnesium pills a day along with it
>>
>>34925866
You're going to want to be careful of copper deficiency either way, with all that zinc

Really, the problem is that vitamins are not FDA regulated. The quality and absorption rates vary wildly between brands. There's no good way to tell if they are worthwhile or not. It's pretty much a "if you've got money to burn, you may as well" type of situation
>>
>>34925821

I mean, different people are gonna have different reactions. My libido was already waaaaay too high so curbing it was like a godsend to me
>>
>>34925899
forgot to mention the zinc specific pills are only 5 mg a piece+the calcium and magnesium. so i take 25-30 mg of zinc a day.

the multi vit has 5 mg of copper i think
thanks for any help you might offer, anon.

>>34925916
good point.
i use to fap 2-3 times a day, now i just do it once.
>>
>>34925927
Also I'm taking 50mg pills once a day in the morning with a multivit, just part of my morning ritual. So I ended up taking a significant amount more
>>
>>34925962

I've read from multiple science journals that overdoing zinc will fuck you up in the long run. Apparently zinc doesn't leave with your urine like vit c and etc and just stays in your body and builds up. Try to limit it at 50mg in pills, friend.
>>
>>34925996
I dont take it anymore, I used my bottle and the feeling better stuck around with me so I stopped like a month ago, same thing with Viamin D, that also sticks around since its not normally obtained from pills but I took it since my job keeps me inside 90% of the time
>>
Will zinc increase my sex drive? I don't know man, I just haven't really been feeling it these past few weeks
>>
>>34926257
Tribulus
>>
File: MI0001634905.jpg (25 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
MI0001634905.jpg
25 KB, 400x350
I've been looking into trying some vitamin supplements for increased energy and immune system benefits, as well as possibly something for depression.

The general consensus of this thread seems to be that I should take Zinc. Should I take B vitamins also, or would that be too much?

Living in Canada many people also take D supplements during the winter. Anyone have experiences with this?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>34925784
same here, felt nothing from Zinc and only marinal energy improvement from B, but I believe they do minor things we can't feel right away
>>
>>34925996
>Apparently zinc doesn't leave with your urine like vit c and etc and just stays in your body and builds up.

nice broscience, friend

hmm, I wonder what's in that bucket of sweat I shed every single day

hmm hmm hmm
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.