[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on fit had a brain tumor? If so what were your symptoms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Has anyone on fit had a brain tumor? If so what were your symptoms? I'm seeing a neurologist Tomorrow
>>
>>34526595

Why do you think you have a tumor anon? I hope that's not the case.
>>
File: 1435070487682.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
1435070487682.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1440
That's scary shit. One of my fears that occasionally sparks existential panic. I freaked out getting my chest x-rayed to verify that I had (minor) scoliosis, thinking they'd find a tumor instead. I hope it ends up being nothing anon!
>>
>>34526595
I don't think I have a brain tumor but sometimes I smell weirdly specific smells all of a sudden with no obvious source and then it goes away. Makes me wonder.
>>
>>34526697
I get head aches every day and my vision is blurry. I'm so scared
>>
File: 215.jpg (20 KB, 401x537) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
20 KB, 401x537
>>34526595
my exgf has a brain tumor.
she's young too, 31(compared to me).
tumor is benign.
she says she wants it removed.
I suggested proton therapy.
she still wants it removed.
it's fucked with her emotionally.
she's on some therapy now, she's put on weight.
thats about as much as i could add. idk if i could contribute more to this conversation.
>>
>>34526752
could just be that you migraines/headaches for whatever reason and those are the cause of the blurriness
>>
>>34526781
That is true. But I'd rather be safe than sorry.
>>
>>34526769
How has it fucked with her emotionally? Also Why wouldn't she just have it removed?
>>
>>34526595
Broad shoulders

>>34526723
Hnnnnngggg
>>
File: 15.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
15.png
61 KB, 500x375
>>34526853
read up on proton therapy, it's better than chemo.
a fuckton more expensive, but is a better way of doing it.

the emotionally thing, that's what she said. it might've been a sideways way of saying why we aren't together anymore. she's always been high maintenance emotionally she's way fucking good looking and has a strong moral code, just too much pretentiousness and neuroticism(no pun intended).
>>
>>34526878
yea but dat hip-to-waist ratio doe.

Wish she had solid Cs instead of smallish Bs, but her smile is killer.
>>
>>34526595
My brother has a brain lesion (similar to tumor). It developed over years through puberty and started with him losing his balance and graduated to full blown seizures before he bothered to go to a doctor. Now he's on meds and completely normal.

Best of luck.
>>
>>34526595
Fun fact, fit as created due to a brain tumor
>>
File: 8hrs.jpg (25 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
8hrs.jpg
25 KB, 500x437
>>34526734
>smells fart
>assumes it's a brain tumor
>>
>>34527742
jesus fuck dude
>>
>>34527742
Good to hear anon. Must be pretty happy.
>>
>>34526734
I used to smell portobello mushrooms all the time. And I had no idea what it was. That and a balance issue had me thinking it was a brain tumor. Turns out the smell was just me though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.