[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sheep sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 767x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 767x492
I need 8 hrs sleep to function, but I always tend to stay up late. Last night I fell asleep at 4 and I just woke up at 12... I want to wake up at 8. Can anyone help me figure out how to make the switch? Alarms have little effect on me, since my sleepy asshole self just gets up, turns them off, and collapses back into bed. How do I change this?
>>
>>32002432
Do deadlifts until you can't anymore, and low and behold.
>>
cry more OP
you little bitch
>>
Just get the fuck up.
I have a quiet alarm which I snooze then an annoying loud one 5 min later.

I don't know what you want us to tell you mate.
>>
Fuck you faggot, have some self discipline and go to sleep earlier. At least you can even sleep to begin with. When you get less than 4 hours of sleep a night despite doing everything right you can complain. Bitch.
>>
>>32002432
Go to bed earlier, faggot.
>>
>>32002456
Actually, maybe that's not a bad idea. I haven't cried in a long time, but it is pretty tiring, and often makes for sweet sleep. Thanks anon.
>>
I was in the same boat op. Now I wake up at 8 am all the time.

Depending on how you work best, you can either ease into it by going to bed 30 minutes earlier each day, or try to go without sleep for a whole night then go to bed extra early. The first one worked for me.

Or just get a cat. They're dicks and will wake you up constantly. Fucking hate cats.
>>
Try and arrange it so that you sleep in 90 minute cycles. i.e. you wake up on the 90 when a cycle ends
>>
Lift in the morning

Make it a routine, which makes it a habit
>>
>>32002432
Go to bed at 12 then
>>
M E L A T O N I N
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.