[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this anons? >His partner Charlotte Rigby said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: steroidsarebadmeme.png (577 KB, 945x622) Image search: [Google]
steroidsarebadmeme.png
577 KB, 945x622
Thoughts on this anons?

>His partner Charlotte Rigby said that when she first met Mr Wharmby eight years ago, she had suspicions he had used steroids because of his muscular build

>I would urge all those using and abusing such drugs to reconsider their position and ask whether it is really worth it given the life-threatening risks.

>In a bid to achieve his bodybuilder’s physique, Mr Wharmby survived on a 10,000 calorie-a-day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches — washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.
>>
>>35269475
whoops heres the article
>>
>>35269484
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/bodybuilder-39-dies-from-cancer-caused-by-steroid-abuse/news-story/a4ef33c065cc7ce0570dc38243bb12b8

kek
>>
File: abdul.jpg (34 KB, 506x493) Image search: [Google]
abdul.jpg
34 KB, 506x493
I read this a while back, it's pretty biased but in short.

>Retard that eats complete and utter garbage every day
>Pizza, burgers, several litres of coca cola for his nutrition
>Takes anabolic steroids because he sure as fuck isn't getting a physique from his diet
>Body shuts down and gives him cancer
>'Steroids are bad'

Do you really think the guy that ate several thousand calories worth of shit every day really had a clue on how to use steroids properly anyway? It's sad that a guy died, but c'mon this is probably down to him not knowing what he's doing across the board let alone steroid abuse.
>>
File: Zyzz today.jpg (153 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz today.jpg
153 KB, 600x450
If you are serious about bodybuilding, you don't go around getting cancer.
Death kills gains.
>>
>>35269475
>a 10,000 calorie-a-day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches — washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.

jesus fucking christ
>>
he got a qt3.14 aryan grill so i can't feel sorry for him
>>
So do the shitty tattoos start appearing after using roids for a while? Literally every enhanced guy in my gym has at least 3 god awful tattoos.
>>
those are not the same men in pic, look at the shape of tattoo
>>
>>35269475
babby wrists, can't unsee
>>
>>35269475
>10,000 calorie-a-day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches — washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.

Couldn't be that, must have been the roids.
>>
>>35269475
>seven to eight cans of energy drink
fucking why
>>
>>35269475
i am 100% with you that one shouldn't use steroids, and its definitely been proven to give you cancer

however thousands of calories (10k is obviously exaturated but lets say 5k) of pizza and burgers? thats kinda really cancerous too, with all the preservatives
>>
>>35269663

yeah is it the thing that we know for a fact accelerates tumour growth and has a growing link to liver tumours themselves -- and lets not forget even if it doesn't cause tumours it inflames the liver which is .. dun dun dun .. a cause of liver cancer.

or is it the food and energy drinks.

hmm.

can somebody setup an AMA on reddit with neil tyson degrasse so we can get to the bottom of this?
>>
I was wondering what would happen if u blew up with sugar during cancer. I thought maybe the cancer would be satisfied and leave or just become obese and lazy so it quits.

But i guess it just makes t to hard to handle.
>>
>Mr Wharmby survived on a 10,000 calorie-a-day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches — washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.

Case solved
>>
>tfw I eat pizza almost every day
>justify it by convincing myself I need the calcium from the cheese
>don't even give a fuck, it's just too good
I should probably eat some fruits and vegetables though.
>>
>>35269504

Tbh I'm surprised he didn't die of a heart attack first. 1000c of pizza and junk a day is going to completely fuck up your old ticker
>>
>>35269475
>, Mr Wharmby survived on a 10,000 calorie-a-day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches — washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.

rip, he ate big to get big
>>
>>35269829

>Work in a nuclear power plant
>Live 10m from power lines
>Smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day
>Tanning bed 2 x a week
>Rolls in toxic waste
>Spends 2 weeks in Hiroshima
>Microwaves a burrito

OMG GUYS THE BURRITO GAVE HIM CANCER! DONT EAT PROCESSED MEAT OR MICROWAVE THINGS OR YOUR COLON GETS CANCER!!

Do you see how stupid your logic is?
>>
>>35270528

>needs calcium
>eats a pizza

I justify my eating of dog shit by convincing not myself I need corn in my diet.
>>
It was probably Growth Hormone that made an unrelated cancer growth to grow much faster. Or, you know, people get cancer regardless - even athletes. Shit just fucking happens.

Oh no! Man hit by car - was on 1g test-e EW!
>>
>>35269475
>ctrl f
>200 natural remedy tablets a day
>no results

seriously? people get cancer. maybe the roids made him too retarded to accept chemo.

TWO HUNDRED LOL.
>>
Itt

Roid monkeys completely and without a shred of irony defend steroids despite the verdict from a coroner.
>>
>>35269475
false
>>
>>35270830
Roiding isn't that dangerous when done correctly. It's stupid to use this guy as as a scaremongering tool considering his extremely unhealthy eating habit is way more dangerous.

I hate roiders because they look like shit and are completely delusional about it
>>
>>35269588
>So do the shitty tattoos start appearing after using roids for a while?

Shitty tattoos appear on anyone who is into body modification, which becoming extremely fit and cut is a kind of body modification. (As opposed to exercising to a moderate level)

Fuck, go to reddit and look at the progress pictures, after 3 years, there's a 90% chance of a tribal tattoo.
>>
>survived on a 10,000 calorie-a-day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches
>washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink

This is enough to kill any man or woman
>>
File: 1447265910743.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
1447265910743.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>"When he became unwell five and a half years ago, he was offered chemotherapy and a liver transplant but turned them down in favour of natural remedies.

>He said: “I refused it from day one. The main reason why I chose to do natural instead of artificial was because I wanted to live. I didn’t want to die.”"

How the fuck did he make it all the way to 39
>>
>>35271009
roids, obviously
>>
>>35270892

This senpai. Looking like you're covered in dick skin is no bueno.
>>
I heard he would free base the pack of bacon and shoot the energy drinks straight into his veins.
>>
Typical scaremongering to make the fats feel better when they see a fit human.
>huhuhu dumb steriod junky workout huhu cheat roids cancer so what I eat 1kg of chocolate a day I can't live a little?

Kinda fucked up how "steroids" are evil cancer poison but its okay to give any girl over puberty birth control and get kids hooked on sugar water and factory food made from trash.
>>
>>35271210
Steroid user detected
>>
>>35271009

Natural selection swaying his opinions, tis a dastardly business that
>>
>>35271226
No weaks and fats think all strong healthy people are on steroids, that's just how it goes. The articles so they feel morally superior to the strongfits and continue to spend their money on chocopops and remain sedentary and dependant on the media to be entertained.
>>
>>35271141
Tbh
>>
JUST
U
S
T
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.