[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
multivitamins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: m2893.jpg (18 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
m2893.jpg
18 KB, 225x300
is this any good? What do you use?
I know Scooby said that multivitamins is a rip-off, but i live in a country with shit cold climate and veggies/fruits are very expensive here.
>>
>>35178412
can't hurt - might help.
>>
File: m2115.jpg (15 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
m2115.jpg
15 KB, 225x300
>>35178440
What do you use?
I heard this one is good too
>>
Just make sure it's not synthetic and then check what you are getting with it.

Vitamin complexes are by no means any kind of waste - anyone that thinks so has never had their blood values evaluated by an actually good doc.

Unless you are stuffing your face the entire day with all kinds of fruits and veggies you won't get the amount of vitamins in that your body can potentially make use of.

That's why you supplement to reach your body's potential and eat healthy for that fiber.

Omega 3 is also a good idea as well as vitamin d is.

CoQ10 if you have additional money to spend.
>>
>>35178460
This costs fucking 9$?

If it does then it has to be shit and synthetic, sorry.
>>
>>35178470
This Now Adam vitamins have omega 3 and CoQ10
>>
>>35178412
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141859871
I personally use Orange Triad as I like the joint support - Although I don't take the recommended dosage per day just as required.
>>
>>35178535
I read this thread too and i already finished my orange triad bottle. Now i just can't find it online in my shit country.
Also, for joint support you can buy separate vitamins and i heard that in orange triad the dosage is very low so it's basically just a marketing thing.
>>
>>35178534
Interesting.

However, the prices once again leaves me convinced that their vitamin are synthetic and thus useless.

I don't even know if they have to label it explicitly, but I guess not.
Like 90% of all sold multis are synthetic.

If you want non synthetic prepare to spend at least 40-50$
>>
File: sup.jpg (157 KB, 505x891) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
157 KB, 505x891
>>35178618
I read the supplement facts and they have a lot of natural extracs.
>>
>>35178657
Barely possible to read from the label - the sources they state can all be synthesized.

Only those entries that explicitly state "natural" are those that you can be sure of.
>>
>>35178709
then what do you suggest?
>>
Bump
Also, i want to buy glucosamine chondroitin for my joints, what brand would you suggest?
>>
ADAM has saw palmetto which thins abdominal wall, etc crazy shit in men

i remember tyvd talking about this

i am very high and cant respond after all. good luck with your vitamin ventures. multis usually suck tho, best to find individual vit/min in good forms and dose accordingly
>>
what's the deal with coq10? I have a cheapo bottle from Swanson but I haven't tried it yet.
>>
>>35179025
palmetto? It helps with prostate cancer.
The dosage of palmetto in this multis are very low, so i don't think it really can hurt anyone and "thin abdominal wall"
>>
I used to take such tabletts but yet I just look to eat some fruits + veggies + a good amount of 'natural' multi vitamin juice. It is more than enough vitamin and another stuff from veggies and fruits. I feel better so and I live in a cold land too.

Supplements are good but it's like protein: you just take it if you don't have time to manage your food intake. It may nor harm but it can just cost you money for nothing.
>>
>>35179520
I don't think it's fair to compare multis and protein powder. I bought ON whey and forgot about it in a month just because i can get enought protein from natural sources.
Like this Anon said >>35178470 if you want maximum value out of your training you have to take them.
>>
>>35179552
I remember an article from a famous bodybuilder who stopped with suplements and found it grear. I will search for it and post here.
>>
The evidence is not there if they do or don't. But multis are cheap so nothing wrong with taking them. I prefer the one's that are Iron & Calcium free.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.