[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work manual labor. I wor about 12 houra a days while still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1465445202076.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465445202076.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
I work manual labor.

I wor about 12 houra a days while still lifting heavy and have done this for two weeks.

My only lift that has been messing up has been my deadlift.

My question is this though...
Im quitting tommorow to get onto a different shift.

But anyway my back and body is killing me at all times like even simple things is hard to o onmy body.

How do old people handle it and is weed something good for pain?

I've been taking 800mg of caffeine each day before work to get mentally and physical pain ready.

How do people over 50 do this? Im half their age and in so much pain.
>>
>>37733221
They adapt. You can adapt to eating one potato a day. Ask any labor camps survivors. But is that healthy? I don't think so.
On a different note, in what shithole you have to work 12 hours a day?
>>
>>37733221
>I've been taking 800mg of caffeine each day before work to get mentally and physical pain ready.

Dude that is way too fucking much caffeine. When you cycle off of it you will get the shakes, splitting headaches, and generally feel like shit. I worked on the pipeline for a good while and I can tell you that whatever workouts you are doing after work will not last. Either quit your shit hole 12hr days job to lift, or just quit lifting.

>There is no middle ground
>sorry mang
>>
i work 10 hours roofin you gotta get ure body to change and lower the caffine 800 is WAYY to much

also make sure you are eating in a very big caloric surplus so you recover and have more energy
sleep more,
>>
>>37733298
same fag
sorry for my autism im coming off LSD right now.

gotta EAT and sleep more
>>
If I were you I'd just focus less on deadlifts. 12 hour shifts on manual labor... like, shit dude. I'd just focus on pressing, upper back isolation, and shoulder and arm isolation, with lower body compounds just on maintenance mode. All the more power to you if you want to try to perform the necessary workload to improve your squats and deadlifts while working 12 hour manual labor shifts... Fuck that.
>>
>>37733304
Truffles are better than acid
>>
>>37733221
>I work manual labor.
get a non nigger job then
>>
>>37733221
Rack a line of cement and harden the fuck up! I'm working 12 hr days 168 fortnights and still managing to hit the gym for an hour. Get up earlier and hit the weights before work. Least then your training won't suffer and take some bcaas intra training to help with recovery. Then go rest before work.

If its important to you, you'll find a way. Else you'll just make an excuse!

It aint easy but nothing ever good is. Good luck anon
>>
>>37733327
I mean my dream is to be as big as possie I can't just give up.

>>37733373
This is pretty much what I do besides bcaas intra training.

>>37733298
>>37733273
I quit my job so im going to try to get off caffeine for the week. Im more nervous about that than anything else tbqh. It got rid of most of the pain tbqh...

>>37733249
Just a factory job but everyone is busy.
>>
>>37733395
>using 800 mg caffeine as a painkiller
You fucking retarded? Why not use, oh I dunno, an ACTUAL FUCKING PAINKILLER? Jesus this board is full of morons.
>>
>>37733437
Painkillers are so much worse than high amounts of caffeiene.

Plus it's too make work easier also
>>
File: rich-piana-funny.jpg (30 KB, 659x483) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny.jpg
30 KB, 659x483
>>37733221
you're doing this all wrong you should be getting huge from doing just Manuel labor. Keep that job nigga and start drinking 2scoops of protein.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.