[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pretty workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: CLL-02469-1.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLL-02469-1.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
What pre workout does /fit/ use? Was thinking about making my own
>>
coffee/caffeine pill and water only.

my gains are through the roof at exactly 24.3 minutes after the caffeine pill descends down my throat i have literal terminator type focus.

i am an unstoppable mountain at the gym.
>>
>>37723369
I wonder about this as well, pre workout seems kinda like a meme, people talk about "pump" and other stuff.

Jesus why. They load themselves up on unnatural semi steroids like creatine. They add a mix if weird pumps and other stuff. But why? It seems like you have to keep on using it if you want to keep your gainz, its like that with everything that isnt natural.

I only use some caffeine pill. And thats it. Some BCAA's after the workout if I dont drink a shake (because my food has enough proteins and carbs)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451339796658.jpg (22 KB, 358x547) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451339796658.jpg
22 KB, 358x547
>>37723374
>>
C4 is good
Nitraflex works too
Go with anything made by Hi-Tech Pharma
>>
Nutricost Caffeine pills, 200mg of dat der caffeine per pill.

Nutricost unflavored BCAAs.

Nutricost unflavored Creatine, I split up the serving in half for before and after workout.

This is more cost effective than buying a premade workout mix and since it taste like shit I feel it works better too.
>>
>>37723432
those things are pretty potent and well verified

https://examine.com/supplements/Caffeine
>power output: notable
>9 studies

https://examine.com/supplements/Creatine/
>power output
>strong
>66 studies

BCAA's seem to only have minor effects though

But shit, creatine is so strong, that I see it as half a steroid.

Still though, do you even need anything else? All the other compounds in the pre workouts seem negligible.

Literally only 2 or 3 compounds that help with a workout. The rest can just be food. So why bother to even buy these pre workout things? Are they all just s meme?
>>
>>37723594
also lol

https://examine.com/faq/what-happens-if-i-go-off-of-creatine

hm, perhaps I should go on it then.
>>
I take mesomorph by aps because it has dmaa in it and the taste is ok along with a caffeine pill.

It doesn't even get me amped anymore I need a caffeine tolerance break.
>>
>>37723594
Honestly, I have no idea if I could use anything else.

These supplements feel like all I really need, but anyways I took a look into C4 prework ingredients.

Beta Alanine - A form of amino acid, helps with muscle endurance

Creatine Nitrate - Couldn't find a lot of info about this form of creatine, but I can't see why anyone would use anything else besides creatine monohydrate, it's the cheapest most potent shit out there.

Arginine AKG - Helps with protein synthesis and increases insulin levels. Also Dilates blood vessels giving you that pumped look.

The "EXPLOSIVE ENERGY BLEND" is just a mix of b vitamins, vitamin c, flavoring, caffeine, some plant that does some shit, and an amino acid called N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine which helps with focus.

C4 - $0.67 per serving for 60 servings

Own blend

$0.20 cents per serving of BCAAs
$0.036 cents per pill
$0.18 cents per serving Creatine Monohydrate
Totaling at $0.42 per

So, I would say premade preworkouts have their place, but the real meme is the price of the shit. C4 is still great for that workout intensity, but

when I made the switch to my own blend I haven't found anything that competes with it.
>>
Hyde for dat dere stimulant overload
>>
>>37723393
>creatine
>semi-steroid
>>
>>37724303
Uhh bro your blend doesn't have any cocaine, how is that a pre-workout?
>>
>>37723369
2 scoops of God of rage XXX
>>
Make my own, 5g creatine, 10g Citrulline, 5g beta alanine, 5g taurine, 300mg caffeine. Dirty cheap.
>>
Better than C4 and cheaper too
>>
>>37725890
>>37724303
I wonder if /fit/ can make their own pre workout shakes. It would probably be ten times more scientifically accurate and cheaper compared to all these meme things. Or perhaps there are some like that in existence?
>>
File: 11047053-1417791563-174562.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
11047053-1417791563-174562.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>37723369
BEST PRE WORKOUT IN THE WORLD!
>>
>cup of black coffee
>banana
>three ibuprofen pills
>>
Hydroxycut and water, makes me feel like i could break my dick off in the sun
>>
one scoop acg3 one scoop arnold iron pump sends me to pamp city
>>
This because it doesn't have creatine which I've heard is loosely connected to male pattern baldness.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
>>
>>37728131
stop believing creatine myths lmao
>>
>>37723369
Creatine Monohydrate
Proven to work

Citruline
Insane pumps

That's all I take
>>
>>37723369
shit loads of caffeine and DMAA
>>
Creatine Hydrochloride ftw.

>1.25g per serving vs 5g
>no loading phase
>doesn't hold water weight
>no migraines

Also, Castle is the GOAT pre.
>>
>>37728584
>>
>>37728584
the whole fucking purpose of creatine is to hold water weight you mongol
>>
File: 81igFDCG88L._SX522_.jpg (58 KB, 522x525) Image search: [Google]
81igFDCG88L._SX522_.jpg
58 KB, 522x525
Has anyone ever tried Naturo Nitro pre workout? Just bought it, going to try it out tomorrow.
>>
>>37728584
The loading phase is a myth, you fucking retarded retard.
>>
>>37725890
Fug

That's a big dosage of cit, b-ala and taurine
>>
I'm on a massive cut and I use C4 Ripped (non-creatine) about half to three-quarters of a scoop and it gives me the little kick I need. Great for early working out. I've done cardio on it too but I heard you're not supposed to do that.
>>
>>37726436
>just screaming

>any kind of fox I can catch
>>
>>37728131
I've used this, and I've taken other preworkouts.
Honestly, this is the only preworkout that I've only needed one scoop while going through the bottle.
Regular C4 i ended up having to two scoop it, as well as
muscle pharm assault, and even the Optimum Nutrition gold standard one
>>
Whatever works for you.
I've spent ages on pre and now last few weeks no pre or anything beforehand. Feels okay but yeah you're not really buzzing.

Pre is bad but roids are fine.
>>
Can someone recommend me a pre workout without creatine?
>>
>>37730525
Caffeine pills, no joke
>>
>2016
>not using ECA stack
>wewwww ladddd
>>
>>37730552
Won't my body just adjust to it after a while and render it ineffective?
>>
File: 181u5acpq4f8yjpg.jpg (154 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
181u5acpq4f8yjpg.jpg
154 KB, 640x360
>>37730593
Works that way with everything. You build a tolerance & need to take breaks from it for periods of time.
>>
>>37723430
>Go with anything made by Hi-Tech Pharma

dat dmaa
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 383x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 383x500
Try some Legion Pulse. Expensive but worth it. The 1:1 Theanine:Caffeine ratio is pretty good and it doesn't give you a jittery high, pure focus in the gym. Proper dosage of other great ingredients.

I might look into buying all the shit in there and mixing it up cause too expensive.
>>
>>37730682
Also pic related, label of the pre workout
>>
>>37730682
shilled breddy hard tbqh but the label actually looks pretty solid
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 194x259
I have been off pre workout and supps for about three weeks. Took some Mr Hyde (one scoop) the other day and it felt phenomenal to be back on it. Ran three miles in 30 min, then busted out my chest routine.

Question, what scoop do ya'll use? The mr Hyde canister i got comes with a bigger one and I usually use one scoop of this little one that I had from another pre workout I had called extreme shock..i think its a gram?

Pic related is the scoop i use
>>
>>37723369
Black coffee and dbol
>>
File: 1346086669216.png (359 KB, 770x554) Image search: [Google]
1346086669216.png
359 KB, 770x554
>>37728131
>>37730425

it's because of the pepper extract.
that shit does far more work than any preworkout bro will ever know or give it credit for.

currently running:
1/2 scoop C4 50x blue razz
1 scoop dr. jekyll watermelon

i take a little extra citruline a couple times a week, and drink a good bit of beet juice. for those that don't know, citruline is the only amino acid that will ACTUALLY increase vascularity aka "give you a pump"
>>
Transparent labs preseries bulk/lean are easily the best preworkouts known to man
>>
>>37730525
c4 ripped
>>
I mix guarana plant extract with red ginseng extract and make a tea, its natural and very effective
>>
Just finished a tub of that ON preworkout that I bought on sale...it sucks ass stay away.
>>
Surprised nobody's mentioned Mr. Hyde yet. Dat 419 mg of caffeine though. Gets u going
>>
>>37731474
Two people have mentioned Hyde so far
>>
Cannibal ferox or mesomorph
>>
Wish the UK had half the supplements you guys have over there.
>>
1 caffeine pill for 200mg and the burning determination to not be a weak faggot. I did like C4 for a bit though
>>
Why the fuck do you guys use pre workout?

Are you guys such fags that you cant motivate yourself?

God damn this board is filled with beta faggots.
>>
>>37734812

Why do you roid? What kind of beta faggots have to put in unnatural shit into your body to get bigger cause you cant do it yourself
>>
>>37730273
********NONE OF THESE CLAIMS CAN BE VERIFIED*********************
>>
>>37730273
I get it all the time, it was actually my first pre. It's got a nice taste and always woke my ass up for those 5:30am sessions. I was like 130lbs, then, though. I'd recommend it
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.