[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everlane thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: N0kGR9pm.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
N0kGR9pm.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
Anyone have any experience with Everlane? Was thinking about getting some stuff there but haven't really seen any opinions on them here.
>>
>>11203250
I have the old canvas snap backpack I bought off grailed for $25, and two of their t-shirts. I'm really happy with both. The two shirts I have fit very well, and are good quality for $20ish. The backpack has been going strong for a year of my use. I have no clue how long the previous owner had it but it's just now developing a small hole in the bottom. Their selection is limited and basic but that's the point. Good quality, minimal designs for relatively low $. If you care about manufacturing policies and shit that's an extra bonus
>>
File: 1379163914226.png (56 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
1379163914226.png
56 KB, 442x442
They got some traction on /fa/ when they opened. Mostly from this backpack. I've only ever worn their tees, and I like them. Fit is longer and slimmer than average, but not to an extreme. Colour selection was fantastic, and they were relatively inexpensive. I remember some people saying good things about their sweatshirts.
>>
Thanks for the responses guys, most likely gonna cop something for me and gf
>>
Their shirt sizing just happens to fit me perfectly so they're usually among the first places I look for new shirts. Good material and pretty damn good customer service.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-26-33-1.png (368 KB, 1440x2168) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-20-21-26-33-1.png
368 KB, 1440x2168
You all forgot about this shit or what
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-22+at+06.34.55).png (72 KB, 1416x862) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-22+at+06.34.55).png
72 KB, 1416x862
Also this is a pretty neat thing I didn't notice before
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>11203250
Do you guys really beleive they're being honest with their costs? It's all self-reported

desu it sounds more like "transparency" is just a marketing buzzword for them
>>
>>11203274
I have this one it is nice but sucks in rain not that inside get wet but outside absorbs the water been with me like 2 yrs now
>>
>>11203893

I agree.

I have two of their poplin shirts. They are nice, but I feel they are a little over priced compared to what you can get from other brands. The lower quality banana republic dress shirts are about the same price or less if you wait for a sale, but the make and material is better.
>>
>>11203250
>>11203822
They've shilled here before.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a shill.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.