[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rice diet to lose weight to get thinner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: rice.jpg (472 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
472 KB, 2048x2048
Was thinking of eating just rice everyday.
how viable would eating only rice be in terms of staying healthy?
How much rice would i need to eat a day to get full and still lose weight?

trying to get thinner
>>
>>11026517
Stop being autistic. Rice lacks a huge number of nutrients you would need for optimum function. At best, you'd starve yourself BOTH in terms of calories and nutrition. At worst, you'd pack on the pounds and bloat through starchy carbs by overeating one thing to the detriment of all else.

If you really want an easy diet, just cut out a percentage of the volume of what you are eating now and continue eating a balanced set of meals. Doing so isn't hard and it'd achieve the caloric restriction you're looking for.
>>
>>11026526
>Stop being autistic

As told by Patrick Fucking Bateman. The most persistent trip/fa/g. That's rich.
>>
rice has hella calories

you should eat mostly vegetables

theyre good for you and keep you full for a good time and not calorie dense
>>
>>11026517
Lentils, PB, whey and a multi baby,
>>
>>11026517
You'd be better off eating nuts and berries. Squirrel diet 2016
>>
File: 1337595681485.png (487 KB, 629x480) Image search: [Google]
1337595681485.png
487 KB, 629x480
>rice
>>
>>11026517
eat a lot of rice, but eat protein and fat too dude- you're gonna get fucked up if you only eat rice, because you need other stuff to function

try more rice and fish, and less corn and beef
>>
>>11026517

White rice is just a simple carb.

Either eat brown rice, or mix it up with some steamed veggies, and lots of them. Soy protein shakes are great if you want lean mass. Drink three of those a day.
>>
>>11026517
If you do it for a long enough period an all starch diet will eventually lead to you havi ng diabetes
>>
>>11026619
thanks buddy I trust you with my life
>>
>>11026517
>trying to get thinner
easy = eliminate all sugars & carbohydrates from your diet

nothing that is even remotely sweet (this includes fruit obviously), no bread, no noodles, no rice etc. You will lose at least 2 kgs per month.
>>
I hear non-packaged air popped popcorn is a great snack. no chemicals and almost no calories.
>>
Literally the opposite senpai, eat veg (specially green) and meat if you want rapid loss. Ofcourse run a deficit in cals, but if your running a large deficit this is the most sustainable.
>>
>>11026517
bro, go to /fit/
read the sticky
read diet threads
>>
>eating simple carbs
>to get thinner
>>
So it seems the consensus my rice diet idea is awful.

so roughly how many calories should i eat a day if i wanna lose weight?

I'm 185-195 pounds, I've read that to maintain that i need around 2000-2200 cal per day. So i should limit myself to 1200-1400 cal per day?

I just wanna get thin so I can fit into some of my shirts, i can see why you might not think this belongs in /fa/ but the diet is to fit into clothing, not to get fit.
>>
>>11026526
Please, don't help OP.

If he/she/it is actually that stupid, you should encourage him so that he'll die an early death.

With that said, go for it OP - sounds like a brilliant plan! I'm sure you don't even need half a bowl like in your picture, I mean, you don't want to turn into a fat blob, right?
>>
>>11026517
Please do, a less weeaboo autist in the world, you'll die after a couple of months due to anemia, rice only has starch and some carbs you dummy

Now fuck off with your shitpost
>>
you have to be retarded to think rice makes you thinner.
>>
>>11026751
Best advice in this whole thread
/thread
>>
>>11026902
Eat meat and vegetables. Eat 1000 calories a day. Work out.

You'll get thin.
>>
>2016
>keto
>listening to /fat/
4chan gets more retarded every year.
>>
File: Horsey.gif (2 MB, 309x452) Image search: [Google]
Horsey.gif
2 MB, 309x452
>>11027375
FFS don't go around telling people to eat 1000 kcal/day.

That just isn't healthy you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>11027462
1000 kcal a day is easily enough, you fat fuck.

We're talking about losing weight here.
>>
>>11027536
It isn't enough, especially if you exercise you stupid piece of shit.

Losing weight too fast is never healthy, shitforbrains.
>>
Not to be rude, but I get triggered when I meet people who are large or downright fat and they say stupid shit like "I want to lose weight, but I don't know how" or "I've tried to lose weight, but it didn't work out"

It's not fucking rocket science, and it's not just lowering your cal intake if you want to be able to sustain lower weight. You can get that fucking loose skin shit from losing weight in some unhealthy way.

1) Exercise and get off your ass (typically at least 90 minutes a week I think is recommended)
2) Eat smaller portions more often throughout the day (smaller meals 5 times a day)
3) stop eating processed foods and sugars (no more coke, fast food, etc.)
4) drink more water, cut out alcohol, and coffee.

duh

it's not for OP but for the other fat fucks who can't understand simple basics of life and continuously eat fast food, soda, and stupid shit and stay at home and wonder why they can't lose weight.
>>
>>11026902
Body weight x 10-12. Calories to maintain your weight are dependent on how much you use. If you sit in a desk all day you'll need less than if you're a construction worker
>>
>>11027555
lol what a stupid fat fuck
>>
File: MFW1.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
MFW1.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>11027612
>get called out on being so stupid
>HURR DURR YOU SO FAT

Keep it comin'.
>>
Steamed rice with vegetables and lean protein such as tofu is fine. Rice by itself will not fill you up at all, will spike your blood sugar, and doesn't provide much nutritional value
>>
File: schijfvanvijf.large_.jpg (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
schijfvanvijf.large_.jpg
156 KB, 800x800
>>11026517
I was 11 or so when they explained what a normal, balanced diet should look like in school. Exactly how retarded are you?
>>
>>11026517
for top tier weight loss: caffeine, amphetamine, nicotine, the holy trinity.
>>
I knew someone who ate nothing but white rice and water for a month and although he dropped a massive amount of weight, he ended up in the hospital...dont do it.
>>
>>11027776
the 'food pyramid' I grew up with is a bit dated now because it's seen as too carb heavy desu
>>
>>11026517
you're really fucking autistic
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.