[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it fa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (188 KB, 1079x962) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 1079x962
is it fa?
>>
>>11009720
Yes
>>
Well... I thought since everything else on that so called show was either a lie or intentionally changed to fit the narrative, I'd look at this accusation, since, you know, Frederick Trump, Donalds grandfather who was accused of changing their last name, was born in germany and I just so happen to speak german fluently. So let's take a look at official documents, shall we?

Turns out: you guessed it... it is also a lie. Frederick Trump is in every official document named Trump.

The whole misunderstanding comes from the fact that after kallstadt was invaded by France, Prussia, Russia, Spain and Austria, a lot of names, including first names, had changed. In fact, that's exactly what stands in the goddamn book that john olliver mentioned, on page 26. The first mentioning of the last name "Trump" however is Donalds great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather Hanns Trump who lived in 1608 (!) It is expected however that the name Trump derives from Drumpf... that's it.

So once again... A media puppet is either lying, intentionally leaving out crucial information of the actual goddamn book he is quoting live on air, or just brainlessly tells what he is told.
That alone says a lot to me. They can't come up with one single accusation that actually is true.

MAGA
>>
>>11010045
hahahahahahahahahaha how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe something from r/trump?
>>
>>11010575
Probably significantly less stupid than someone who derives their political opinions from comedy shows.
>>
>>11010045
i care about the name i think it was just a way for them to wrap up the show in a humorous way but as a person with no interest in the political race, im curious what do you make of the other actual criticisms made about him in the segment are they all lies? not for or against him per say, my roommate is just insufferable about him
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.