[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe Your Aesthetic And Judge Others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 161761M190002_4.jpg (100 KB, 368x1400) Image search: [Google]
161761M190002_4.jpg
100 KB, 368x1400
I'll start.

While I appreciate most fashion, I'm into bodybuilding, have a beefy build, and would look stupid if I tried to pull off super slim fitting outfits.

I'm really into comfortable clothing that gives off a really laid back but tasteful vibe. This pic from ssense is literally an outfit I wear frequently (with some of the brands switched around). I probably fit in somewhere in "athleisure." I'm too into weird synthetic materials and modern styles to fit into norm core, am not committed enough to techy styles to be considered techwear, and not cuck enough to be palewave.

Partial to smaller brands made in Canada and USA. It would be fair to call my style just a slightly more obscure, masculine version of the lululemon + stan smiths basic bitch.

Favourite brands: Reigning Champ, Wings + Horns, John Elliot + Co, Maison Margiela, Rag and Bone, Moncler
Favourite shoes: New Balance 420s, Wings + Horns black trainers, Margiela GATs
>>
>>10979273
>I'm into bodybuilding, have a beefy build

Read: "I'm fat and can't wear skinny jeans."
>>
File: Steve.jpg (402 KB, 1160x767) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
402 KB, 1160x767
>>10979273
Sounds alright for the day to day if your are just out and about, but if you are in any sort of professional environment you will look like a slacker.

As for myself: I am tall, broad, and almost 30. I have wide shoulders, muscular legs, crows feet, and a slightly receding hairline. Street wear, skinny fashion, and honestly most things on this board would look ridiculous on me. My look is honestly pretty /mfa/. I like looser jeans and chinos, boots and loafers, plain tees and button downs, and lots of sweaters. I try to channel a little Steve McQueen and Oscar Wilde.
>>
>>10979311
>if you are in any sort of professional environment you will look like a slacker

No doubt. I have conservative clothes for work and am comfortable dressing up in preppy clothes for events that require me to do so. Despite the fact that I have to, I don't like wearing chinos and suit pants; my legs and butt are pretty big from squats and I always feel ridiculous. I wear slim fitting pants because looser fits look sloppy imo, but even in pants I've gotten tailored for me my butt is on display in a way that's embarrassing in a professional environment.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.