[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAQ - /fa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1414810995512.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1414810995512.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
Random Ass Questions:

1. Have you ever had any shirts made for you?

I have 3, a "Free Hugs" Batman Beyond and Nightwing shirt.

2. Why are bandanna's not a thing any more? I only see them in movies and hipsters I guess. Is it really that big of a hipster thing? I thought about trying to make a trend of them cause I love collecting all the colours. I lost my purple one. I am sad.

3. What happened to Skinny jeans?

4. Will fedoras ever be acceptable over people in their 60's or sinatra singers?
>>
>>10976308
Pic of the batman beyond tee? Sounds dope. I think certain people can pull off bandanas without looking like hipster trash. Just make sure you've actually got personality and are not a try hard whose a flashy, loud, dick in public.

Fedoras need to make a silent comeback in 5 years. After all this maymay shit with it fades away. Lets do it right next time.
>>
>>10976308
>1. Have you ever had any shirts made for you?
I have a shirt with James Holmes' high school graduation portrait printed onto it.
>2. Why are bandanna's not a thing any more?
I wasn't aware they ever were a thing outside of gangs.
>3. What happened to Skinny jeans?
Skinny jeans are still rad, I just wonder how you can have a dick and be comfortable in them.
>4. Will fedoras ever be acceptable over people in their 60's or sinatra singers?
Absolutely not.
>>
>>10976318
This is essentially it. I made it on this site then I just said fuck it and made it at Painted Penguin witch was a lot easier. The down side is as I'm sure you're aware of, men vs woman shirts are cut differently so I need to get it remade at some point. It's honestly annoying to wear. I really like the shirt. They accidentally swapped the type of shirt so you get the point.

what kind of personality goes with a bandanna?

>fedoras
I can see that as long as it/s not /g/entooman type of person, I am cool with it.

>>10976332
I mean around the neck, not a back pocket thing. I thought the main reason was because of the concept the Bandanna code.each meaning something else sexually.

>skinnies
I could only ever wear 1 type and they stopped making Rude. I mean the first ones from Hot topics. Idk, they were very specific.but I tried some others on and they don't fit like these old ones did. then I ripped a hole in the knee. sadness.

>fedoras
LOL I can agree I suppose.
>>
1. No

2. Bandanas are trashy looking and associated with immigrant workers, gangs, and bikers

3. Skinny jeans are still a thing, what are you talking about?

4. Probably not for at least a decade until people officially forget the fedora meme.
>>
>>10976308
>1. Have you ever had any shirts made for you? I have 3, a "Free Hugs" Batman Beyond and Nightwing shirt.
Yes, but not t-shirts, that sounds childish.
>2. Why are bandanna's not a thing any more? I only see them in movies and hipsters I guess. Is it really that big of a hipster thing? I thought about trying to make a trend of them cause I love collecting all the colours. I lost my purple one. I am sad.
https://user.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html
Still around. People eventually realized that the key is wearing jeans that fit you, not "skinny" or "baggy" jeans. That said, plenty of people still wear baggy/skinny jeans depending on taste.
>4. Will fedoras ever be acceptable over people in their 60's or sinatra singers?
Broadly speaking, no. I've seen some ancient looking cubano guys pull off fedoras, but they dress like cartoonish versions of themselves, so all is forgiven.
>>
>>10976353
How are bandanna's trashy?

>>10976356
>Yes, but not t-shirts, that sounds childish.
I get shirts that fit me correctly. Nothing like a long baggy thing. I get something that looks nice.

and normally it just has a logo of something like a Hero or band.

>link
LOL that's it!

>baggy
I love my cargos. Why do they get so much shit for them

>fedora
That made me laugh
Do they carry a waist pocket watch and a cane?
>>
Bandanas are a life saver if you're growing out your hair, they really help with the awkward mid-length stage 2bh
>>
>>10976308
>1. Have you ever had any shirts made for you?
One graduation shirt from school and a hoodie my dad made for me
>2. Why are bandanna's not a thing any more?
you will get weird looks
everyone wears them
i hope not
>>
>>10977007
You still look silly, Anon.
>>
>>10976332
>I just wonder how you can have a dick and be comfortable in them.

>has never worn skinny jeans before
>>
>>10976308
1. no
2. bandannas are rad if you fit the look
3. still popular, but loose fits have come back in style. fashion moves in waves/cycles. I wear them because I've been wearing them for 8 years and started before they were cool, wore them while they were cool, and will wear them when they're not cool
4. probably not unfortunately, ruined forever by classy 4chan gents
>>
File: MpD1ZCt.jpg (624 KB, 2048x3648) Image search: [Google]
MpD1ZCt.jpg
624 KB, 2048x3648
>>10977284
example of a bandanna worn well
wear around your neck, on your forehead if you have long hair, or hanging out of your pocket

plenty of options
>>
>>10977274
I have but I don't have a dick.
>>
>>10977360
alright to clarify then
no, wearing skinny jeans has no effect on that area
proper guys skinny jeans have a normal crotch area, plenty of room, v. comfy
>>
>>10977410
thatr'I was asked all the time back in HS if I was going to be sterile or something with how much I wore them. I told them no. it's basically just tight on the legs not tight in the crotch.

>>10977303
he looks comfy
>>
>>10977303
That looks basedgod influenced
>>
>>10977562
what? I'm not seeing that at all
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.