[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone who sells on grailed help me a bit? I have a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: SIdRf9Gl.jpg (32 KB, 631x640) Image search: [Google]
SIdRf9Gl.jpg
32 KB, 631x640
Can someone who sells on grailed help me a bit? I have a few items listed, what happens when someone buys one? Does grailed/paypal offer a label to be printed?

pic unrelated
>>
File: aclockworkorange4.jpg (200 KB, 1252x692) Image search: [Google]
aclockworkorange4.jpg
200 KB, 1252x692
When someone makes an offer, you can accept it or reject it.

If you accept, they get sent a paypal invoice from grailed and if they pay, you get sent the money (minus the paypal seller fee which is p small) and your listing gets removed.

You will get an email from paypal that has the buyer's address and info about the payment they made (you should check with them that the address associated with their paypal account IS the one they want shit sent to).

One time somebody sent something to me with an actual print out of that address email from paypal so I guess you can do that. I don't think it gives you any special legal status or anything tho
>>
>>10927076
it's not only paypal seller fee anymore
they now charge 6% + paypal fee
>>
just write their address down lmao
>>10927613
also this
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.