[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pigfuck advice thread #39
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: so cash.jpg (1 MB, 1933x3263) Image search: [Google]
so cash.jpg
1 MB, 1933x3263
time to help out the poor goobers here cuz yall aint go no clue, gonna break it down real nice

follow my blog for updates on my location and itinerary

http://zogboybleedalot.tumblr.com/

pastebin version: http://pastebin.com/P7tNDB1s

this will be the best guide ever written on how to look good, feel good, and be a conscientious consumer and better human.

1. if ur ugly it aint gonna happen, especially if u got an ugly body. the majority of u are skinnyfat estrogenised goyim

thats why in the waywt theres so many wide hipped, knock kneed dweebs who make skinny jeans look repugnant.

how to fix? get urself some fluoride free toothpaste. dont consume products with soy in them, that means soy of any kind, compounds etc. avoid common sources of BPAs, most gmos, found out what an endocrine disruptor is.
avoid processed food,
exercise in some form.
yoga and consistent stretches

half of the reason u losers have such horrible proportions is cuz u r all tight and hunched due to extended r9k tfw no gf sessions on the internet.

when walking lead with ur hips, ur hips and pelvis should be tucked inward, not poking out(lordosis)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/exgiu/a_guide_to_fixing_computer_guy_posture_upper_body/

find one for lower body as well.

2. stop being stupid, most of u cant help it because ur genetically inferior and stupid but for those on the cusp, listen up. dont come here asking inane shit like 'w2c' 'cop or not' 'hair cut advice' or any other of that goober SHIT. if u a transient browser of the board shut the fuck up and stop writing things on the internet. dont post ur face in a face rate thread, stop being so fucking pathetic.

educate yourself, teach yourself some cognitive processes that allow u to think like an individual and not a cornfed goy faggot. this will permeate throughout every facet of your life.

(cont)
>>
File: shoop da woop.jpg (681 KB, 1593x2811) Image search: [Google]
shoop da woop.jpg
681 KB, 1593x2811
3. niggers are shit, rap is shit, nigger culture is shit, yeezys are shit, yeezy is shit, kanye west dresses like shit, hba and all other niggercore brands are shit.

4. dont buy things retail unless you know what u r doing and why u are doing it. this especially applies to designer brands. practical clothing, 'menswear'/workwear et al esque brands, made in usa, brands with local production and history such as many of those found here:http://unionmadegoods.com/ are acceptable to purchase retail.

5. ebay/yahoo japan/rakuten/superfuture/grailed/eg-co/guyinconsignment are u friendly internet outlets with which u will transform urself from goob to great. if u access to quality thrift stores in ur area, good, utilise them.

>b-b-but pigfuck i need to try things on first.

no u dont u faggot. measure a piece of clothing that fits u in every category, apply and compare it to those given by online retailers and bam, u no longer need to buy things irl.

6. u will fuck up, u will experience buyer's remorse, thats the process, thats how u learn, dont be scared its only clothes u fag.

7. if ur poor dont justify things like h&m, zara et al u have access to better clothing at comparable prices at thrift stores and the sites listed above.

8. fast fashion is shit. fast fashion is shit. fast fashion is shit. no h&m dont have 'some nice le pieces its just hit and le miss herp le derp haha.' no u faggot, its all shit.

9. earrings of any kind are gay as fuck, shit, totally fucking gay if u have plugs or an earring remove it flagellate urself.
>>
>>9567162
time to help out poor pigcuck, why dont you sell that ugly parka so you can move out of your moms basement, nobody cares if you like new order or raf simons its a cry for validation
>>
File: desu desu.jpg (866 KB, 1581x3087) Image search: [Google]
desu desu.jpg
866 KB, 1581x3087
10. if ur about designer clothing and not just "here to learn dress good and get girls haha" then listen. there are good designers and there are bad designers. while their aesthetics differ, some are shit and some are good. it will take u time and research to ascertain which one you personally identify with. there are many resources on the internet to wit u can learn about each designers career, aesthetic, development, work etc.
these include:
http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/forum/24-superfashion/
http://firstview.com
http://www.contemporaryfashion.net

my personal list of fav designers: http://pastebin.com/Gxnt82HX

11. stop fucking using 'effay' and '/fa/' as an adjective its fucking gay.

12. be a fucking man, christ, u have testicles right, stop being so fucking gay. wake up to urself, fire a gun, fuck a woman, exercise ur basic biological need to bea top fucken bloke. theres nothing wrong with being white. modern feminism is weaponised thought-manipulation.

13. little offtopic, but if u are at all curious about how the world really works: http://pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
>>
>>9567171
tldr
u have to be gay with how much attention whoring u do and showing ur ugly, old face off, u stupid dickhead lol
>>
File: IMG_6605.jpg (519 KB, 1256x2469) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6605.jpg
519 KB, 1256x2469
>>9567171
>Thanks!
>>
File: pools closed.jpg (452 KB, 1380x2184) Image search: [Google]
pools closed.jpg
452 KB, 1380x2184
>>9567175
>Thanks!
>>
ty pf you're the best and coolest dude on the internet, easily the coolest dude ive seen. ty for this.
>>
so you live in the Houston suburbs and spend all your money on meme clothes?
>>
>>9567207
>so you live in the Houston suburbs
hell yes
>>
>>9567191
>completely average/below average looks
>narrow shoulders
>fat
>probably has small dick
>sausage fingers

tell me again whats so great about being white?
>>
dont know if I like you or not pigfuck.... sometimes your an awesome trip, and sometimes your a complete and utter faggot
>>
>tfw never be as good looking or talented as pigfuck

why live?
>>
>if ur ugly it aint gonna happen

hate to break it to you buddy.....
>>
>>9567216
>your an
i dont think we're right for each other
>>
>>9567162
>get urself some fluoride free toothpaste
>avoid most gmos

uhhhh
>>
official tripfag attractiveness power rankings;

tier 1:
knoch
pigfuck
mike

who cares about the rest?
>>
god you're such a desperate weirdo. so embarrassing. all you seem to do is fucking post shit on this stupid board
>>
File: you were saying.jpg (48 KB, 343x424) Image search: [Google]
you were saying.jpg
48 KB, 343x424
>>9567238
>>
cringe
>>
>>9567173
>>9567238

even the teenagers on /fa/ think you're a mess mate
embarrassing (for you)
>>
>>9567241
fuck i love that pic, why am i so cool /b/ros?
>>
this advice changed my life thanks pf!

np! bro, always a pleasure!!!!
>>
literally the best thread on 4chan
>>
>>9567241
why the long face?
>>
>>9567241
great shot of a great guy

life on easy mode much??
>>
>>9567276
hahaha man! ty for the kind words....yeah i guess life for a guy like me might be percieved as easy, but never give up and always work hard to be the best guy you can be.

haha! dam someone going to have to check my ego with all these nice compliments and hell nice comments!! aha damn....!!
>>
>>9567272
lol
>why the wog face?
ftfy
>>
>>9567281
yo dude i just wanna say you have totally inspired me, i want to be like you, live like you, fuck like you, walk like you, talk like you, you're the hottest dude ive seen on here dude.

we're not worthy
>>
File: 736x466PUB-Zilli.jpg (318 KB, 736x953) Image search: [Google]
736x466PUB-Zilli.jpg
318 KB, 736x953
>Pigfucker banned thread #39
>>
File: pigeek.png (174 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
pigeek.png
174 KB, 500x344
>>9567241
>>
>>9567289
damm
i still can't get over the fact that you are this ugly

i mean
not just a little

just proof that all the pent up anger that you spout at minorities is insecurity from looking like you have 10 generations of inbeeding under your belt
>>
if people forget about the trip and remove how the person looks like some of the points this anon makes are still something you should take note of
>>
File: a broken man.png (1 MB, 730x980) Image search: [Google]
a broken man.png
1 MB, 730x980
>>9567287
dont think id forget you, you balding manlet

you watch yourself if you want to keep whats left of your career and hairline, few phone calls and ill ruin you.

weird that none of your lookbook pics look anything like you....LO_sER!!!
>>
pigfuck is hot sure, but a major douche. do girls even like that?
>>
>>9567313

yes.
>>
>>9567313
> hot

hello piggie
>>
File: AW15_MENS_LOOK_05.jpg (59 KB, 350x520) Image search: [Google]
AW15_MENS_LOOK_05.jpg
59 KB, 350x520
>>9567307

You saved my picture :)

Totally not obsessed with me, right?

Also

>career
>implying

People work for me, not the other way around
>>
>>9567319
as if id forget my zilli bro?
killer lookbook pic as always btw...damn that zilli shit be tight.

defs a few choice pices on my cop list aha
>>
>>9567302
anyone got that one where he is lifting his bony fag arms up around his head? u can tell he is mixed wog or something in that pic and he looks real ugly, like more than usual
>>
>>9567287
why is the tie so fucking wide

zilli goddammit

shit brand
>>
>>9567287
damn whose this hotty then?
HELLO
>>
>>9567331

Some French fashion house has to balance out those disgusting stick ties Lanvin does
>>
>>9567331
zilli is a goddamn*
>>
>>9567331
yet you'd lick the shit from 1000 niggers' assholes if you could look like that (tall, handsome and white) you pathetic, fat mudslime
>>
>>9567162
>ebay/yahoo japan/rakuten/superfuture/grailed/eg-co/guyinconsignment
>>9567166
>>9567171
>>9567175
>>9567191

as much hate as pigfuck gets, this is all solid advice. If your grammar wasn't so purposely atrocious, I'd suggest this be copypasta. I appreciate you, pigfuck. I really do.
>>
>>9567339
he'd probably do that anyway. he is a Honda driver after all XD
>>
File: pigcuck.png (256 KB, 343x424) Image search: [Google]
pigcuck.png
256 KB, 343x424
>>9567162
daily reminder that this is what pigcuck actually looks like
>>
>>9567342
don't forget magic the faggening enthusiast

seriously sieg has to be 10 times more fucked up than pigfuck. and he's been here for YEARS and doing it all for free all this time...
>>
File: 1426313294405.jpg (908 KB, 1635x942) Image search: [Google]
1426313294405.jpg
908 KB, 1635x942
>>9567341
>I appreciate you, pigfuck. I really do.
>>
>>9567338
look he cant even post right
>>
going to bed now keep this thread alive and well for daddy.
>>
>>9567351
it's 1pm in houston, why r u going to bed.
>>
>>9567347
agreed. the fat fag must be near 30 by now and still hanging around here. pigfucks got at least 4 years to go before he gets near that pathetic
>>
Anyone care to dox pigfuck? Someone must have bought from or sold to him in the past. Would be funny to spam his dox details in all of his threads.
>>
>>9567370
Am I on /b/?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.