[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he does not own any SLP girls laughing.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dik.png (417 KB, 524x548) Image search: [Google]
dik.png
417 KB, 524x548
>he does not own any SLP
girls laughing.jpg
>>
black jeans that are smaller than other black jeans
jeans that have holes in them (how novel, how very much not played-out)
chelsea boots/jodphurs
plain black leather jackets
conventional plaid flannel shirts in a slim cut

These are all perfectly fine items of clothes but... in no world are they especially novel, exciting or expressive. They're capital-N Nice. They're Good Clothes. They're perfectly okay.
The outfit described is the height of conformity right now and is practically a costume (in much the same way as being a 2014 faux-lumberjack or 2013 skinny-suit guy). It's vague pretense at being something special feels really weak. Hedi does (has he ever?) anything to challenge this, content to bang out the same looks and same clothes over and over again. He's extremely good at making money, decent (ish) at styling and terrible at creativity. It's especially tragic because of how genius Yves was. Yves Saint Laurent used to be, in its heyday, a brand known for pushing the boundaries of fashion and challenging the way we relate to clothes. It had genuine artistic vision. I can't say the same about Hedi.
This is especially apparent in his womenswear shows which are truly awful and clearly an afterthought. He'll sell bags and jeans to them regardless, why bother create interesting new clothes.
His designs are literal, the brand's vision shallow and contrived and the clothes unexceptional in any metric. It's regurgitation of the same ideas over and over, mining the same over-done references and contributing nothing new. Luxury basics for the masses.
>>
>I own SLP
>girlsmirin.jpg
>t-thanks y-you too

Just kill me
>>
>>10770187
only fah way to go on about compliments desu family
>>
>>10770184
i only buy sip basics like sneakers, boots, jeans, jackets and coats
quality is obviously the best you can get
cut is the best
brand is nice
price is pure pain but understandably for a luxury brand
>>
>>10770184
>jeans that have holes in them (how novel, how very much not played-out)
>chelsea boots/jodphurs
>plain black leather jackets
>conventional plaid flannel shirts in a slim cut

These kind of outfits aren't really used in any slp looks for the last couple years. It's just the Internet that has gotten stuck on F/W 13 and doesn't realize that other collections exist.
>>
>>10770219
>It's just the Internet that has gotten stuck on F/W 13 and doesn't realize that other collections exist.
IMO the Ready to wear line is the only thing that is buyable/wearable
Everything else is everyone hype shit like the hippie and surfer season. Do you take those collections seriously? They are obviously some kind of failed attempt at widening the design horizon by redoing shit that was done 50 years ago
studs on sneakers really?
>>
>>10770148
I thrifted an ancient slp Mandarin collar shirt. Can I copulate with the opposite sex OP?
>>
>>10770215

>quality is obviously the best you can get

After a certain point the quality is all the same across the board. You think the quality is amazing because you're spending 1k per item.
>>
>>10770324
If it's ancient it's not SLP.
>>
Haha, okay. Maybe this will turn into an AMA, but big penis owner here 10.5 inches and thick (don't have pics with me atm), I get my bulge watched by women all the time, certain pants make the ladies blush and groups of girls always silently talk about it and giggle. Having a big penis gives me a lot of confidence and makes me a bit... cocky ;) if you will, but with exception to one girl all the girls I've been with have found it too big and I can never bottom out in a girl so there are downsides.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.