[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/, What are some tips to aging well? I know a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: world-war-z-1-300x220.jpg (18 KB, 432x317) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z-1-300x220.jpg
18 KB, 432x317
Hey /fa/,

What are some tips to aging well? I know a lot of it is genetic, but what are other things you can do preventatively to help slow things down/age gracefully?
>>
don't lose your hair
>>
You probably already know most of the basics desu senpai.

1. Don't smoke, shit ruins your skin.
2. Don't drink.
3. Eat relatively healthy.
4. Exercise and stretch a few times a week (there are plenty of things you can do from home without a gym membership).
5. Drink more water and completely cut out all sodas if you haven't already.
6. Surround yourself with good, positive people.
7. Try and stress less (I know this shit is hard to do a lot of the time).
8. WEAR FUCKING SUNSCREEN EVERY DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Use a good moisturizer every day/night or both. Cetaphil and Cerave are two great brands that can be purchased at most stores.

That's basically it familia.
>>
>>10758278

Genetics.
>>
>>10758336
ive heard about sunscreen everyday but it cant be good to put those chemicals on your skin everyday right?
>>
>>10758278
finasteride desu
>>
MOISTURIZE
>>
>>10758278
>What are some tips to aging well?
be handsome when you're younger and then dont eat like shit
>>
>>10758409

It's better than walking in the sun without it. Sun damage and skin cancer are reason enough to use it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

just do this
>>
>be a man
>keep your hair

thats it
>>
>>10758278
it's mostly genetics
>be my dad
>grew up in AZ, no sun block
>used to be a severe alcoholic (sober for only the last 4 years)
>smoked so much it would put mac to shame
>terrible eating habits
>very depressed, surrounded by poisonous people
for a man of 54, he looks late 30's, and is good looking.
>>
>>10758278
Take vitamin d3 and fish oils. Really helped with my mood and overall health tbqh
>>
>>10758278
If you're seriously interested, speak with a dermatologist, dietician, and fitness instructor. I talked with two of these three and am on the path to eternal youth.
>>
>>10758336
what about countries where there is barely any sun? ie. scotland, where i live, should i bother with sunscreen?
>>
>>10760110
just moisturize
>>
>>10758336
Of course you can cut out on smoking, drinking, pulling off all nighters, eating unhealthy food, go vegan, avoid sun etc, and you'll look better and live longer, but... What for then?
>>
>>10758336
Good list familia, I would to it to exfoliate a couple of times a week and just as important:
>pat your face with a towel gently, as well as applying creams in soft gentle circles, why? Because rubbing them in a non-ginger manner will stretch your face tissue out and prematurely age and promote wrinkles
>>
>>10758336
nice man, :) ur good
>>
>>10758278
Wear sunscreen every day. Use a tinted zinc oxide brand, not that chemical shit. That's about all you have to do.
>>
>>10758409
chemicals dont mean shit nigga, water is a chemical.
>>
>>10760645
Yes, everything is a chemical, but there are "chemical" sunscreens which are mostly xenoestrogens, and "physical" sunscreens like zinc oxide and titanium oxide. The physical blockers don't have the endocrine effects of chemical blockers, and are better for daily use--they also don't degrade as fast.
>>
>>10760645
>>10758409
I use this stuff http://kabanaskincare.com/product-cat/sunscreens/

Zinc oxide can leave a thin white film, so these have coloring added to make it less noticeable.
>>
>>10760234

u tell me big guy

:^)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.