[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fragrance General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: DSC_0559.jpg (207 KB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0559.jpg
207 KB, 1600x1062
Discuss fragrances. Ask questions. Post reviews.

>Glossary
Notes: One or more (often synthetic) compounds that humans recognize as a particular smell (e.g., Lemon, Lavender).
Top notes: The notes present immediately after application. Usually fresh or sharp notes such as citrus and herbs.
Middle notes: The notes that emerge as the top notes fade. The heart of the fragrance. Usually rounded florals or spicy notes.
Base notes: The last notes to appear. Usually richer and darker notes such as woods and musks.
Accord: Common combination of notes that evoke a particular feel (e.g., Powdery, Aromatic).
Family/Group: The "genre" of a fragrance based on the note breakdown (e.g., Chypre, Fougère).
Longevity: How long the fragrance will last on your skin until it is completely unnoticeable.
Sillage: The size of the scent cloud or how far the fragrance projects its scent.
Perfumer: The "nose" or composer responsible for designing a fragrance.

>Concentrations
Eau de Cologne (EdC): About 2–6% aromatic compounds, historically a style of short-lived citrus fragrances originating in Cologne, Germany.
Eau de Toilette (EdT): 5-15% aromatic compounds. The most common concentration in designer fragrances.
Eau de Parfum (EdP), 10-20% aromatic compounds. The most common concentration in niche fragrances.
Pure Perfume/Perfume Extract: 15-40% aromatic compounds.

With higher concentrations expect a higher price, longevity and sillage, but certain note combinations outperform others so this is a rough guide.
Don't call fragrances colognes or after-shave unless that is what you're actually talking about.

>Designer/Niche
Most fragrances are made in big labs at the behalf of designers, or in-house at a few of them. Hundreds are released every year and most fail. They're generally between $30 and $120. Niche fragrances are made by the same perfumers, but with greater creative freedom, higher quality ingredients and much steeper prices. Don't expect to find many priced below $150.
>>
File: o.24179.jpg (92 KB, 1030x1375) Image search: [Google]
o.24179.jpg
92 KB, 1030x1375
>Flankers
In a perfect world these are interesting new takes on a fragrance. Examples of this includes Allure Homme Edition Blanche (ups the vanilla and adds a lemon note for a lemon-cream pie feel) and Allure Homme Sport (dials down the oriental notes while adding an aquatic one). Unfortunately, what usually happens is that a designer has a hit, and capitalizes on the brand by churning out cheaply made crap.

>Reformulations
IRFA and the EU regulate which compounds can be used in fragrances and in what quantities because of allergy and toxicity concerns. Some ingredients have been used to near extinction. These limits become stricter all the time and so recipes undergo changes to accommodate them, usually to their detriment. Vintage fragrances can be bought on eBay for die-hard fans.

>Resources
Fragrantica and Basenotes for info such as note breakdowns of specific fragrances.
FragranceX and FragranceNet are trusted online discounters, but mostly carry designers. Lucky Scent is a good retailer for niche fragrances, although many purchase directly from the niche brands themselves.
Sampling fragrances before you buy them is recommended as they perform differently from person to person. For designers go to a local store and try them on for free. For niche fragrances, buy samples at Lucky Scent, The Perfumed Court, First-in-Fragrance or Surrender to Chance.

>FAQ
>How many sprays and where?
This depends on the sillage of the fragrance. Generally, 1-2 sprays for EdPs and 2-5 for EdC/EdTs. Go for pulse points such as the neck and wrists.

>Why different fragrances for different seasons/times of day?
Temperature affects how we perceive certain notes. Warming or spicy notes smell overpowering when it is hot, but are cosy and inviting when it is cold. Aquatic or citrus notes are refreshing when it is hot, but can seem synthetic, boozy or sour when it is cold.

>What fragrance will make women sleep with me?
A fragrance will not be the deciding factor here.
>>
>>9127796
>>>Tom Ford
>>>niche perfumes
>>might as well say that H&M sell niche clothes

>Not knowing how Tom Ford turned around the failing designer houses Gucci and YSL partly thanks to his groundbreaking fragrances YSL Opium, YSL M7 and Gucci pour Homme among other great releases.

Tom Ford has earned his reputation as someone who knows how to spot and sell a great fragrance.
>>
File: lanvin.jpg (10 KB, 392x360) Image search: [Google]
lanvin.jpg
10 KB, 392x360
>>9131353

Thinking of copping this. Got any experience with it? It gets rave reviews and is super affordable.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>9131353
Just copped this yesterday and should receive it in the mail by next monday.
>>
>>9131427

I've not tried it but I hear good things. Apparently the bottle does not match the fragrance (it's a sweet and spicy winter fragrance) but if you can it at a steal it might be worth a blind purchase.
>>
>>9131434

Awesome. It's the fragrance that really got me interested in this shit.
>>
>>9131435
K just copped. Under $17 on frag net. I don't usually blind buy, but I figure what can go wrong for $17, right.
>>
>>9131439

True. Also, should it not work for you just give it away for Christmas. >:)
>>
>>9131444
great idea.
>>
>>9131444
Also, nice trips
>>
File: daisyesf.jpg (41 KB, 300x396) Image search: [Google]
daisyesf.jpg
41 KB, 300x396
>>9131353
>>9131358

Hey anon, any suggestions on a "fresh" type perfume? Want to buy my gf a new one.

She currently wears Daisy Eau So Fresh as her daily/fresh option. Any recommendations are appreciated.
>>
File: tdh.jpg (95 KB, 534x476) Image search: [Google]
tdh.jpg
95 KB, 534x476
Reviews:

Terre d'Hermes:
This is a Woody Spicy fragrance, with a dirty orange note in the top. Made by the genius Jean-Claude Ellena (in-house perfumer at Hermes). It is their best seller. The orange note is very tart, almost like grapefruit peel. As it starts fading there's hints of pepper and and something that reminds me of dry sun-baked stone. An earthy vetiver note sits in the background and becomes more prominent once the orange note disappears a couple of hours in. It's paired with a dry, almost sheer woody note.

It lasts 6-7 hours, which is good for an EdT, and outstanding for me as my skin shrugs off fragrances quickly. The sillage remains pretty good throughout. It's a classic and versatile fragrance. A modern take on the masculine mix of woods and citrus.

Gucci pour Homme II:
This is another Woody Spicy fragrance, but much lighter and greener than TdH. It starts off with a slightly floral green note (Violet Leaf). This note is not piney, grassy or woody, but still strikes me as masculine for some reason. It is joined by a lots of Bergamot, which plays into the main theme of the fragrance which is Earl Gray tea. As soon as the Violet leaf starts to die down black tea and a hint of something spicy comes through. I can't quite decide if the spice is cloves or cinnamon, but it's nice and very effortlessly blends with what little remains of the violet leaf. I don't get a lot of heavy woods in the base notes, to me it remains a medium-light masculine green type of wood, perhaps something like budding tree leaves or a bush (tea bush?).

On me this lasts no more than 4 hours, but you might have more luck. Sillage is pretty bad after an hour, but I can live with that for this kind of fragrance. If you like tea, and you're looking for a spring fragrance this is pretty much perfect. You could get away with using this in the fall because of the spices, but if fall is cold where you live it's probably not going to last or project long enough to make it work.
>>
>>9131571

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a nice bright summer fragrance and what most of these new fresh womens fragrances are copying.

The two Chanel Chance flankers Fraische and Eau Tendre are currently popular and pretty good, with the latter being pink and fruity like the one she's using now.

Personally, I'd check out some of the better unisex stuff like Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca, Un Jardin Sur le Nil and Eau Parfumee au The Vert
>>
Threadly Pastebin

Beginner's Guide and FAQ: http://pastebin.com/Tr3W3MV1

Samples and Buying Guide: http://pastebin.com/jyRTRtKN

Retailers (UK): http://pastebin.com/FV3W4uHp

Bargain Frags: http://pastebin.com/XRMZkfzV

Pleb Frags: http://pastebin.com/axtAdadR

>>9131427
One of the best cheap frags, smells like a comfy, inviting mix of Spicebomb, La Nuit and CK Shock. It's just very comfy and inviting in general, go for it.
>>
>>9131576
are you referring to TDH edt or edp? i like the edt but am curious about the edp
>>
>>9131651
nevermind, I just saw EDT. I'm sleepy today
>>
>>9131610

Thanks for the reassurance. Bottle should be arriving in 3-5 days
>>
>>9131605
Ok cool thanks for the recommendations. Gonna read some reviews & order samples next.
>>
>>9131610
We need some anons to write up some shit for the pastebin, anything helps
>>
>>9131724

I've got a bunch saved (I love making lists) so I'll have a look.
>>
File: 157005934399.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
157005934399.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
Went by the shop today and tried this. A find! Smells of warm vanilla and incense/tobacco. Sillage is so-so, but 4 hours in and it's still going. A possible cheapo alternative to Tobacco Vanille? I am definitively picking up a bottle.
>>
Best pulse point for a cologne? My thoughts would be the chest as it stays "warmer" with the body heat and the clothes.

I want my scent to be subtle though. 1 spray on the chest would be good?
>>
>>9132816
What shop? I'm assuming you tried a sample?
>>
>>9132836

The L'Occitane shop. They sell their own brand of lotions, fragrances, scented candles and body care shit all over Europe. Unsure if they do business in the US.
>>
>>9132832
1 to chest and 1 to back of neck would probably be ok
>>
>>9132856
I thought the box looked interesting. I looked it up and they have 3 shops in Atlanta. The reviews were good too, although the notes mentioned were nothing like the ones you mentioned
>>
I love Terre d'Hermes.

May be a stupid question, but does your nose/brain adapt to the fragrance you are wearing fast? I am asking because after a few minutes on my skin I have the feeling that it is hardly noticeable and I wonder if people around me notice it stronger than me...
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
How does /fa/ feel about this?
>>
>>9133011
Apparently it does. I wore T d'H but after a while I felt like I couldn't smell it that much. So I guess we do get used to smelling it.
If you were to add another spray you'd probably smell it because it's overpowering.
>>
>>9133044

Always thought that, just needed confirmation - thanks!
>>
>>9132832

1 Spray: To the front of the neck
2 Sprays: 2x front of the neck OR Chest, front of the neck.
3 Sprays: Chest, 2x front of the neck
4 Sprays: Wrists, 2x front of the neck.
5 Sprays: Chest, Wrists, 2x front of the neck

I don't believe in spraying the back of your body.

>>9132894
Fragrantica says vanilla, cypress and incense so I've got no idea what you're on about. Give it a shot though.

>>9133011

Not _that_ fast. Mostly it's just that the top notes disappear rather quickly.
>>
Am I a fuccboi for wearing only Bleu, La Nuit and ADG?
>>
>>9133220
Well the website listed different notes breh
>>
>>9133251

Oh well. What I get is a blast of citrus in the beginning that goes away in literally 5 minutes. Then there's an ambery vanilla (warm and not too sweet) and a smokey tobacco like note (not as dry as incense, but smokier than the tobacco note you find in say Burberry London). It's now 5 hours later and I'm going to bed, and the fragrance is still going, but has lost the smoky/burnt note and is all warm, slightly spicy vanilla.

I'm digging it because I thought it would be really sweet and I can't deal with sweet fragrances. However, it manages to remain very balanced.
>>
File: 1422674-p-4x.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1422674-p-4x.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1440
I feel like a freak but this is the best shit ever you smell like fresh laundry its amazing
>>
File: 1404643331849.gif (992 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1404643331849.gif
992 KB, 267x200
Okay guys.
I looked into the scent-scene recently and found some very interesting and cheap scents.

>Perry Ellis - 360° red
>Perry Ellis - M for man
>Nautica - Voyage
>Scentstory - 24 Gold
>Al rehab - Silver (Creed - Silver Mountain(?) Flanker)
>Lalique - Encre Noir
>>
>>9133317
>>Nautica - Voyage
I have that. Its only a step away from being Axe(Lynx) body spray.
>>
>>9133266
If warm cotton makes you smell like fresh laundry what does their fresh laundry fragrance smell like? I was thinking of copping that one
>>
>>9133401
Fresh laundry smells gross, it's really intense IMO.
>>
File: michael_kors.png (119 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
michael_kors.png
119 KB, 300x432
Came in the mail today.
It's a new scent released this year, my guess is it's a reformula of his previous fragrances.

I smelled a sample in GQ and the unique scent intrigued me, so I bought it.

It has a sweet, spicy tobacco note to it, and it's not overwhelming. Subtle, just how I like it.
>>
>>9133401
warm cotton
>>
>>9133391
nautica voyage is high schooly as fuck, but it's a quality fragrance for the price
>>
File: shit.jpg (41 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
41 KB, 300x400
L'Homme Sport is really bad. Completely ruined the classic fragrance that is L`Homme.

Flipo and Karagueuzoglou should be ashamed.
>>
>>9131353
Comme Des Garcons Amazingreen
>>
File: cuiron_flacon_2a7c6a3ed1.jpg (228 KB, 1190x1500) Image search: [Google]
cuiron_flacon_2a7c6a3ed1.jpg
228 KB, 1190x1500
>>
File: chanel-egoiste-100.jpg (61 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
chanel-egoiste-100.jpg
61 KB, 800x800
really diggin' this one

sample egoiste the next time you're at nordstrom's or whatever
>>
>>9134540
I prefer Egoiste Platinum but Egoiste is great, I think Chanel is one of the best mainstream designers for frags alongside Dior and YSL, - Bleu, Edition Blanche, Anateus, loads of great frags, they also have a Tom Ford like collection with Exclusif, in which I hear Sycomore is particularly good
>>
I really like the smell of neoprene. Is there any Scuba cologne?
>>
>>9134602
Bvlgari Black

It's more of a "rubber tire on asphalt" kind of thing, but its probably the closest you will get to a rubber fragrance. Turns into a nice unisex leather/vanilla fragrance after the first hour.
>>
>>9134503

Really need to get to Barneys and grab some.
>>
File: TOM-FORD-BLACK-ORCHID1.jpg (54 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
TOM-FORD-BLACK-ORCHID1.jpg
54 KB, 600x849
>>9135111
wearing this now. and i love it.

looking for some samples to buy with a similar, deep, dark, abysmal vibe...

any thoughts?
>>
>>9135356
Although I've been wearing it regularly since 2012, I find Black Orchid pretty basic. I'd suggest figuring out the notes you like and trying some more complexly constructed scents from Frederic Malle and Kilian.
>>
>>9135365
>basic
>suggesting 'complexity' for complexity's sake

pls fuck off. i could give a fuck what is considered "basic" so long as it smells nice and i enjoy it. i am not some pretentious fuck looking for something "complex" just to be able to say i wear something "complex"

but, thanks for the advice on finding out specific notes to look for.. on fragantica atm
>>
Hi.
I need to pick fragrance for my sister's bf.He wears whatever I give him usually, but now my sister must like it. It has not to be aquatic or citrus, somehow cheap (around 40 dollars) and ok to wear whole year.
>>
>>9135395
all the teens on here want to be unique through consumerism

they just end up looking like trash
>>
A lot of women's designer perfumes smell kinda samey and/or sugary sweet, what should I try if I wanted something green and mossy?
Most "green" fragrances in stores that I've tried smell like... perfume? Kind of artificial.
>>
>>9135799
yah, i can tell... jeez
>>
>>9135830
Don't be afraid to try men's or unisex fragrances if they're more appealing to you.
>>
I've been thinking about getting Perry Ellis 360 Red, and have been reading the reviews on basenotes. Some people are saying that it has fantastic longevity, while others say it only lasts an hour. Does anyone on here have it?

I think that the people that are saying that it only lasts an hour have the fake/phony one. Am I wrong?
>>
>>9135365

Niche does not necessarily mean complex. Many niche fragrances are all about showcasing a particularly high quality note. The Bigarade Cologne and Concentree fragrances by Frederic Malle for instance.
>>
>>9135782
Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
>>
>>9137291

And of course it follows that complex does not necessarily mean good.
>>
>>9136548
it lasts about 4 hours on my skin but goes to skin after 40 minutes
>>
>>9137387
Where did you order it from?
>>
>>9136548
I tried it once, if I recall correctly it had very good longevity for me
>>
bemp
>>
File: nd.20541.jpg (73 KB, 300x433) Image search: [Google]
nd.20541.jpg
73 KB, 300x433
Anyone tried this?
>>
>>9134282
Haven't tried Sport, but I personally found even Libre to be gross.
>>
>>9135395
Black Orchid is indeed deeper than what you can typically find at Sephora or wherever, but it's still pretty formulaic. I suggested looking into some niche houses just to experiment with what you like, since dark aesthetics usually aren't super-mainstream (esp. if you're a girl) and can also be unpleasant if they contradict your idea of attractive. I didn't think you were pretentious. I hope you found something that works for you.

>>9137291
Yes. I suggested the perfume houses because I prefer the way that some of their fragrances are blended

>>9139399
On a paper test it was too boozy for my liking but on skin, it's kind of intoxicating. Temporarily it smells like the sexual tension of lending your lighter to a girl outside of a bar after last call, watching her put her cigarette to her lips and realizing that she came to this grimy bar/sleazy club for the same reason you did: to find someone to fuck or love or whatever. On an everyday basis, it's still wearable, particularly because it doesn't last very long and dries down to a typical vanilla/tonka bean/musk thing. I didn't find that any of the Replica scents met my expectation in longevity but they're not expensive so it's okay. I think with the description and the notes, I'd have liked if it was the kind of scent you actually wake up wearing (especially with notes of tobacco and rum).

I didn't get much leather from it.
>>
>>9140005
what do you like on a guy?
favorite scent +brand?
i will literally buy whatever you like like a beta...cheap please ~$65 and widely avalible basic bitch scent
>>
just get some Fahrenheit and be done with it. Or save your money and get Tuscan Leather.
>>
>>9140024
I like boys who are confident and choose scents they like over scents they think will pull pussy

Bleu de Chanel's EDP is fine too
>>
>>9138379
Allbeauty but it's UK based
>>
Polo Red Vs. Bleu de Chanel

Which is better in you guys' opinions
>>
Just ordered Dior Homme Intense and samples of Aventus Creed, Terre d'Hermes, and The One.
>>
Does anybody else have longevity problem with Versace the dreamer? Also is it okay for winter?
>>
>>9141193
bumping this
>>
Thoughts on Helmut Lang - Eau De Cologne?
>>
>>9141284
>is this fragrance okay for winter

jesus christ even if it's not okay no one ever is gonna give a shit.

people take all this dressing up shit so seriously. just be urselves
>>
>>9141261
What are your thoughts on Aventus? I was really underwhelmed by it; pineapple/bugspray then ashtray was all I got.
Also, while I enjoy Dior Homme Intense, I'm not sure I understand why it's rated so highly (seriously has some of the highest rated reviews of any fragrance I've seen); it smells kind of like cocoa and lipstick to me.
>>
>>9140005
fuck you're a retard.
>>
>>9142174

It married a dark vanilla and wood drydown (which La Nuit later copied) with a daring iris note (the lipstick) that nobody would think to put in a designer fragrance for men and pulled it off. It also performs incredibly well with monster longevity and enough sillage to make a difference even in clubs without being offensive. It's well crafted and very agreeable without being boring, that gets a lot of ratings in the mens fragrance game.
>>
>>9140005
Can we have less tripps/namefags coming in here posturing/talking out of their ass and more awesome anons contributing fragrance reviews?
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1370x1370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1370x1370
is pic related any good?
>>
>>9142268
tripskank actually knows fragrance
>>
>>9134444
p much this
>>
>>9141261
congratulations on letting the internet dictate your taste in everything
>>
>>9141193
Bumping this question

Just bought bleu de chanel, thinking about returning it. Used to love it, but for some reason it smells rancid now. Clerk gave me Polo red and spice bomb samplers, and I like them way better than the bleu
>>
>>9133317
Encre noir only works on cold, bleak days fyi
A great fragrance but I HIGHLY recommend you try a sample before buying
>>
>>9142870
if you're younger spicebomb is the best of that group and very versatile. bleu de chanel is older and for me mostly a daytime frag. I've only tried red once and remember being ambivalent.
>>
>>9140005
I live in Ohio and I have no places to sample fragrances.

Whats a good fragrance to pair with being depressed and irritable most of the time
>>
>>9142927
get samples online
myperfumesamples, decantshop, theperfumedcourt, surrendertochance
try before you buy
>>
>>9142268
Can you fuck off with hating on every trip? Just filter them all for fuck's sake if you can't even accept good advice.
>>
>>9142938
>Whats a good fragrance to pair with being depressed and irritable most of the time
haven't tried it so this might be a shot in the dark, but possibly encre noir?
>>
>>9142822

Eh, they're being pretty retarded with their "niche is best" statements and then seemingly not knowing that much about the brands they're actually pushing.
>>
How do I determine what's suitable for day/night and for particular seasons? I was considering getting ysl la nuit de l'homme but its pretty much summer in Australia so it dosent seem suitable
>>
>>9144461
>>9144461
It's rather logical when you think about. For instance during the day in the summer i wouldn't consider wearing something with musk, or leather ,wood etc. Given that you want something to smell 'fresh' whilst the previously mentioned might add to a more sultry total with your own body odor and the scents that surround you in that time. Flowers, fresh grass etc.

I feel like La Nuit is sorta in between seasons. It's opens up with the Cardamon and Bergamot. Which are rather sweet, like Amber. But follows suit with more darker notes like Cedar and a strong Peppery feel. Whilst the first you find rather frequently in summer notes they are usually paired with more typical summer scents such as Mandarin and Iris as in for instance L'Infusion d' Homme.
>>
>>9144461

Or, if you're lazy/don't trust yourself to be able to tell the difference, fragrantica has community based stats for each fragrance.
>>
>>9140044
Pleb. Why not Curry Jaune by Artisan Masturbateur?
>>
>>9135356
my girlfriend wears BO. I like it on her
>>
>>9134282
am i the only one who actually liked it?
>>
>>9144479
Is the Hague a good city? Considering going to university there.

We could go shopping archival Raf together~
>>
what do you guys think about Hanae Mori - HiM?
>>
What's a good sandalwoody,fresh out of the woods style scent?
>>
>>9131353
looks like perfume for wizards
>>
>>9142938
underrated post
>>
>>9142938
avignon
>>
>>9148252
Xerjoff is very good. I have a bottle of More That Words
>>
>>9131434
Same person just got it in the mail today and I have to say this stuff smells amazing. I am a noob when it comes to frag and it has a fresh powdery smell and it's not like overpowering and I got a lot of compliments using it my job just to test it out. I would highly recommend this stuff to anybody looking for a fresh clean frag.
>>
>>9148458
would you say its more of a fall/winter fragrance or spring summer?
>>
>>9148471
I never tried any spring/summer frag but I plan to buy some in a few months. I would think its a fall/winter frag since it's not really strong or agressive but could possibly wear it in the spring/summer.
>>
>>9148517
when you smell it does it make you think of warm weather/flowers/sun, or more like cozy/cold/musty stuff?
>>
Recently got L'Homme Intense
Smells intense ;)
>>
>>9148536
that's what we're talking about just above you

could you comment on >>9148471
?
>>
>>9148530
It doesn't really remind me of warm weather much it has that musky smell with mix of iris and lavender then wearing after awhile it changes abit to a fruity but not like insane crazy fruity like pear, virgin cedar and veiter which is very nice.Like I said earlier it smells clean fresh and powdery the most when you put it on.
>>
File: _6357634.jpg (34 KB, 350x537) Image search: [Google]
_6357634.jpg
34 KB, 350x537
do you faggots even private blend?
>>
Thinking about picking this up. What are your thoughts on it?
>>
Surrender To Chance has some pretty solid 5ml sample deals for the the black friday/cyber monday weekend, if anyone is looking for some online samples. itll take a while to wade through them but theres some good ones
>>
>>9148590

Tom Ford is the Rick Owens meme of fragrance
>>
>>9148745

Boring and no longevity. Get L'eau de Tarocco (Dyptique). Same style (in this case orange, ginger, etc) but far better.
>>
>>9148471

It's a fall/winter fragrance for sure, but you could get away with using it in a colder spring evening.
>>
>>9148539

No it's not. You were talking about Dior Homme Intense, and that person was talking about YSL L'Homme Parfum Intense
>>
Thoughts on CdG Wonderwood or Wonderoud?
>>
>>9150309
heard good things about wonderwood
>>
>>9138714
Where did you order from
>>
Frag noob reporting.

Just bought my first ever frag (Bleu de Chanel) and love it. What should my next cop be? Something for spring/summer.

Note: I am young, and sweat everyday due to the "job" that I work. I am around hot young girls 6 days a week.

Need a good spring/summer frag that'll drop panties.
>>
Does anyone know where to get byredo samples? I don't really want to fuck with theperfumedcourt, and I already requested byredo samples from them directly, a year ago, but never got anything.
>>
Any online stores to get discounted black friday fragrances?
>>
What do you fragrance buffs think of oceanic scents? Not the fresh aquatics, but the more salty, ozone-y marine scents.
>>
File: _9542611.jpg (68 KB, 600x920) Image search: [Google]
_9542611.jpg
68 KB, 600x920
>>9150762
Although, it has a slightly more woodsey scent; like what you might smell in a beachwood area, right before you get to the ocean.
>>
Retard here. How much is a lot in in terms of volume? Like how many wears would 50mL be?
>>
>>9151174
Depends on how strong it is retard.
>>
File: nd.6103.jpg (62 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
nd.6103.jpg
62 KB, 300x450
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>9148754
Any recommendations?

Yeah it's really hard to navigate.
>>
File: original_CW.jpg (43 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
original_CW.jpg
43 KB, 800x800
does it work?
>>
What do you lads do when you're going to be shifting environment? i.e. al fresco dinner in the Australian summer before going to an air conditioned event indoors?
>>
File: _6278042.jpg (24 KB, 350x537) Image search: [Google]
_6278042.jpg
24 KB, 350x537
I'm looking for a strong, manly fragrance.
Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>9149588
>>9148517
Do you think it would be okay to use as an everyday fragrance or a signature fragrance for the fall/winter?
>>
>>9131610
Where would one shop to be getting these perfumes for these prices?
>>
>>9151645
Fucking. Amazing.

However, is it a strong, manly fragrance? No it is not.

I specifically reserve Noir de Noir for special occasion type evenings, specifically, romantic date nights. It is the most romantic scent that I know of.

That being said, there are certain elements of it that are not necessarily "masculine," (namely the rose opening) but you wouldn't be wearing this frag to the club or to work, or something like that.

I would most definitely recommend this fragrance. But not for the specific purpose of being a "strong, manly" one.
>>
File: 1415513884909.jpg (342 KB, 744x782) Image search: [Google]
1415513884909.jpg
342 KB, 744x782
>>9152360
Could you recommend something for a party that comes out stronger and manlier? Live in a third world country and have to wait to go to the US to buy it, so i have an idea of what to look for.

>> tfw you are good if you wear "One Million" or CH's most basic shit
>>
>>9151571
I've thought of this before. And the answer is: it doesn't fucking matter.

It's fun to match fragrances to the mood/atmosphere of each occasion but at the end of the day, if you smell nice you smell nice.

The alternate answer to this is: it depends on how many fragrances you own.

If you own a bunch, pick one that meets in the middle, i.e. one that works fine in the warm outdoors and also works fine indoors.

2nd alternate answer: pick a fragrance for the outdoor event that is appropriate, but maybe doesn't have the best longevity. That way, by the time you're moving on to the indoor part of your evening, the fragrance has mostly disappeared and you can apply your evening fragrance without the 2 clashing.

But. Let me reiterate: It actually just doesn't fucking matter. Just pick a fragrance and wear it with confidence.
>>
>>9152386
Sorry anon I don't really have any personal experience with seeking a fragrance for the sole purpose of trying to come across as manly.

For clubbing, I've heard One Million is great (seriously) as well as 212 men VIP, and also Spicebomb.
>>
>>9152403
When I say manly I mean something that smells clean and fresh with an impact (like when you are walking and just stop to smell something) rather than a sweet scent. I used to go with one million but now every pleb has it, gonna try spicebomb when I get the chance. Thanks!
>>
>>9152424
I thought of another that you might like, Chanel's Allure Homme Edition Blanche. Basically fits exactly what you just described.
>>
pleb here. Opinions on Cool Water and Polo blue? Looking for an everyday sorta deal
>>
>>9150659
what's your job hun
>>
>>9152448
thanks anon, gonna look for it next week!
>>
>>9152455
Both pretty common, both pretty aquatic so fragrance snobs may advise against them, but really I think they're decent fragrances, either would probably work.
>>
>>9148590
neroli portofino is pretty weak and boring imo
i like plum japonais, azure lime and itallian cypress as far as tom ford's stuff goes.

l'ombre dans l'eau and egoiste have me covered these past two cold weeks
>>
>>9152472
It's really not a job, hence me putting it in quotation marks. I attend one of America's most prestigious dance schools full time, 40 hours a week. Believe me or not I don't care. Everyone who attends is young and athletic, ranging from ages 12 to 20. I am also in this age group, so I need a young, sporty, sexy fragrance that doesn't get diluted when sweat is mixed with it, although I usually just apply cologne to my wrists, since they don't sweat while I am dancing.
>>
>>9153114
Oh, and season doesn't really matter, as the building itself is a "regular" temperature, and the studios are very humid and hot. Basically regardless of the current season, I am in a hot and humid environment everyday, then when on lunch break I am in a standard temperature environment. I hope that makes sense
>>
>>9153114
>>9153126
Sorry I don't have any suggestions, but damn, that sounds really cool. Really jealous. Hope someone else can recommend something though.
>>
>>9150659
used to dance when i was younger.
i've learned that fragrances kinda die once you start sweating. plus if you're attractive and good at dancing, you'll drop panties regardless. at least i did kek
>>
>>9153157

Kind of same. When I take class, my fragrance projects very strongly, then after that, it goes to my skin. I guess my best bet is to buy atomizers.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
Anyone have experience with this?
some dude smelled absolutely amazing in a club, this is what he was wearing.
>>
>>9153619
everyone else in the club was wearing it too
>>
>>9153632
dont be a faggot.
this isnt the original acqua di gio, it smells alot different imo. everyone else in the club was wearing original ADG
>>
Le Labo Neroli & Bergamotte

Life is good
>>
>>9153619
Nigga were you smelling up on niggas in the club?
>>
>>9153619
thats like saying inception is an absolutely amazing movie

your opinion only can come from someone who has no experience or knowledge
>>
>>9153703
AHAHAHA ADG is popular and a lot of people wear it, IT MUST SMELL LIKE SHIT AHAHAH DONT BUY IT AHAHA YOU PLEB!!!!! HE THINKS IT SMELLS NICE!!!! ahahahahah he thinks adg smells good he must have NO EXPERIENCE NO KNOWLEDGE ahhaha
>>
>tfw mum offers to pay for cologne for a christmas present :)
>>
Has anyone here any experience with Demeter? It seems like their stuff doesn't last very long but the concept is interesting and it looks good for layering.
>>
You guys talking about 'common' fragrances, how common are you actually talking about? In Australia I rarely notice any men wearing anything other than a normal deodorant. Might be because I'm an engineering student and don't go to clubs, but just day to day walking around Brisbane, I almost never notice anyone wearing anything.
>>
>>9154045
Yeah I'm from aus too, I was the one who asked about adg essenza.
Only a few others and I wear fragrance within my friend group, and I hardly smell anything nice when clubbing etc. (perth)
>>
File: 1417265659630.jpg (16 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1417265659630.jpg
16 KB, 426x341
guys any recommended perfume for someone who easily gets sweat
>>
>>9153711
underrated post
>>
>>9154273
Stop sweating first
Get something like certain-dri
Stuff w/ aluminum chloride
>>
>>9153722
That's was nice of her.
What cologne are you going to get?
>>
>>9154285
>aluminum chloride
GASP

>>9154273
what do you mean?? sweat itself does not smell... what smells is the bacteria on your skin that interacts with sweat... why try to hide it? does it smell foul? then maybe you have bigger problems?
>>
File: vers.jpg (25 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
vers.jpg
25 KB, 300x360
I use this in my retail job. It's fantastic in summer and customers always compliment me on it. Very fresh and citrusy. What would be the winter variant to this cologne?
>>
>>9154340
fuck shit, aluminum chlorohydrate

don't use aluminum chloride you'll become retarded
>>
Probably going to hit 40+ degrees Celsius here in the next few months. How to stop or at least conceal sweat without aluminium based deodorants.
>>
>>9154344

I was about to cop this

I'm 18 years old and want to smell young and approachable (I also work in retail but would be nice for going out as well)

Would you recommend this?
>>
>>9154375
Would absolutely recommend it.
>>
>>9154344
>>9154375

Sampled this recently. Although it smells pleasant, I can't help but feel that it smells basic as fuck. Like just a run-of-the-mill aquatic frag. Nothing special, nothing that separates it from another.

That was just my experience. Then, I'm not really crazy about "aquatic" type frags to begin with. I feel they're a little dated at this point.

I would opt for YSL L'Homme for a fresh everyday wear / wear @ work scent instead of Versace pour homme.
>>
anyone uses mont blanc legend or legend intense?
>>
>>9152455
the discounter lidl sells a dupe of cool water (chalou blue)
>>
>>9131439
What's the name?
>filename
more specific pls
>>
>>9155852
Lanvin Avant Garde

use reverse image search nex time
>what'sthat?;Oooo
Use 4chan x
>>
>>9155861
>Lanvin Avant Garde
I mostly use Frozen and TdH, can get this for 30 euro / 100ml, blind buy it?
>>
>>9154273
If you've got smelly armpits, just shave the hair of and use powder to keep it dry.
>>
>>9153722
get alllll the amouages
>>
>>9151918

Sure, just be light on the sprays. 1, 2 at the very most.
>>
>>9151571

Wear a summer fragrance. Maybe something with a little more heft if it's a dinner party in the evening. You'll be fine. If you really worry then get a fucking classy summer fragrance like Imperial Millesime and people will be impressed no matter when or where you wear it.
>>
what do guys? I have to pick ua bunch of presents for myself and I thought I may as well get a new cologne. I already have GA Acqua Di Gio. I'm looking for a sort of everyday one that the burds like if you know what i mean.
>>
>>9150659

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche (Lemon-cream Pie)

Hermes Concentré D'Orange Verte (Bitter Orange and greenery.)

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune (Grapefruit juice, flesh, peel, zest. Grapefruit everything. Unisex.)

Creed Imperial Millesime (Watermelon and the ocean, alternatively: Money)
>>
sorry to be so new, but is there a site you guys use for getting small samples?
i didn't see one in the pastebins and didn't like the results of googling

thanks
>>
>>9151645

People disagree widely on what constitutes "manly". I can definitely list you some strong-smelling fragrances, but if you're looking for a fragrance to somehow convince another person that you are the paragon of masculine strength your hopes might be a little to high.

The fragrance you posted is from the Chypre family of fragrances, and one that features rose prominently. Chypres are considered relatively unisex as a family now (thanks to CK One), but have historically been the domain of women and homosexual men if you care about that sort of thing
>>
>>9154045

Guys will generally not notice unless they're into fragrances. Women may very well notice and comment on the most common ones. This does not mean they're gonna dislike them.

To a certain degree it's like people who are into fashion not being able to not notice a pair of CPs or whether or not someone is wearing raws or not.
>>
>>9156683
The anon clarified in his other post >>9152424
what he meant by "manly."

Basically he's asking for advice on a good signature scent that will help get him noticed. Maybe you can give him better recommendations than I did.
>>
>>9156662

I mention 4 in the pasta. Second post in the thread.
>>
>>9156701
oh jeez my bad. much appreciated
>>
>>9156697

That's still pretty vague. He says fresh and clean which is thousands of fragrances for either sex, then uses 1 Million and possibly spice bomb as his reference points. Neither of which are fresh or clean. I'll give it a shot, but he should be talking about what notes he likes, when and where he'll be wearing it and what his needs are in regards to sillage and longevity.

Also, you are completely in the right for rocking that Noir de Noir. I've only briefly sniffed a sample from a friend, but that's one classy fragrance and probably perfect for a candlelit dinner or a nice restaurant. I much prefer rose in fragrances wore by men than by women anyway.

>>9152424

Edition Blanche is a great fragrance, and any sweetness is nicely offset by the tart lemon in it. It's a head-turner for sure. For Spring/Summer I'd pick it over the original every time.

Guerlain Vetiver is for me the classic "man fresh out of the shower" fragrance while weirdly enough being mostly vetiver. It's a soapy rather than earthy vetiver. Very preppy and very flexible.
>>
File: tumblr_nb1xcf0sja1r6tfrho2_1280.jpg (131 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb1xcf0sja1r6tfrho2_1280.jpg
131 KB, 1280x960
just copped this
>>
File: nd.430.jpg (39 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
nd.430.jpg
39 KB, 300x410
Still use le male from time to time but only one spray on my wrist and tap it everywhere

How the fuck can fragrance be so strong?
>>
File: 31940_1stan.jpg (445 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
31940_1stan.jpg
445 KB, 1200x1800
my summer scent, it's nice
>>
I tried on creed aventus for the first time yesterday and allthough it was really overwhelming in the beginning the scent was perfect a couple of hours later. Ive never bought any niche perfumes before. Is it worth the money? Are there are any similar smelling cheaper ones?
Whats your favorite creed perfume?
>>
>>9159102
i have a hoodie i need to wash the smell of sex and aventus out of.

just hit up whatever mid to upper tier department store you're closest to and ask for samples. creed salespeople tend to hand out like 3-5ml sample bottles, should be enough till you decide if you need a whole bottles worth.
there's also an 80% chance of them being batshit crazy
>>
Allright, I've picked scents to be my next hobby to learn about and invest some time and effort into (like de shaving or brewing coffee).
What's some good sites or forums to learn from? And where should I cop samples from, pastebin was useless
>>
>>9142808
if you like burnt rubber

>>9158299
bretty good
>>
>>9158299

Good cop. I copped my bottle cause I heard it was a good alternative to Bvlgari Black, (which I love/hate -- love the scent, hate the poor longevity).

MiP is fantastic though. Consistent compliment-getter for me.

And as a bonus, I have some really good memories tied to it now so every time I spray it on it "brings me back."
>>
I'm looking for some samples from Lucky Scent; right now I'm planning on copping:
MDCI Invasion Barbare
Comme des Garcons Kyoto
Nasomatto Black Afgano

I already have tried Aventus, Comme des Garcons 2, and L'eau d'Issey, Is there anything else I should look into? I really enjoy the avant-garde side of things.
>>
File: 56745.jpg (12 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
56745.jpg
12 KB, 600x429
Anyone else loving to wear this?
>>
File: avant-garde-lanvin-flacons.jpg (113 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
avant-garde-lanvin-flacons.jpg
113 KB, 620x450
>>9131435
>>9131610

I'm the anon from >>9131427 and my bottle of Avant Garde just came in today. Pretty happy with the purchase! I can tell, however, that this is not the kind of frag that I will wear all the time. Definitely a fall/winter frag (november/december, even).

In fact, everybody says that Burberry London smells like "Christmas in a bottle," but to me, this shit here smells exactly like Christmas. I haven't heard anybody else say that, strangely, which means it must just be whatever scents I'm associating with christmas aren't quite the same as others'.

Either way. For as cheap as it goes for on frag net right now, I'd still recommend.
>>
>>9160309
As far as samples worth copping from Lucky, def try out Molecule #1 (#2 if you enjoy ambergris/ambroxan, and #3 if you are partial to vetiver). Try CdG's Hinoki, and if you really want avant garde, go for their self-titled EdP... The one that's supposed to smell like copy machine toner. I guess it really just depends on what you're looking for, a little more specifically.

>>9160010
Fragrantica for getting an idea of the notes you enjoy. Basenotes for the community, and luckyscent, or contacting the perfume houses directly, for samples. Get cozy with high end fragrance counters in your area, too. They often stock up on samples that you can get for free. Know that you *need* to smell a fragrance on your skin, over an extended period, to actually have an idea of what you're getting into, rather than the paper cards they hand out.
>>
>>9161662
How many times will a place like sephora hand out samples for free? can I pop in every month or two and get another?
>>
>>9161790
I went in recently and spent a good while spraying some frags on my own and declining help from the sales girl. Eventually she asked me if I wanted any samples to take with me. She said that they're allowed to/supposed to give out up to 3 samples of your choice, but since it's holiday season it's gone down to 2. Dunno about returning over and over, though. I would say you'd probably have to buy something eventually for them to keep giving you samples (that is, if they start to recognize you).
>>
>>9161790
I don't know about Sephora, but as long as your buying something every once inawhile, it's not like they're going to avoid giving you samples.
>>
CH Men

Believe the hype? What do you guys think of this frag?
>>
>>9160328
My nigga. Does it last not very long for you too?
>>
Axe
>>
Looking for a good daily cologne. I workout regularly and dress somewhere between monochrome, frat, and hipster. Any recs?
>>
>>9151645
Any idea where I could get a sample of this? Google isn't giving me much luck and I'm unsure of where I'd find somewhere that'd have it Norway
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
Does anybody know which fragrances Cara wears on a regular basis? I'm not talking just that Burberry fragrance she was modeling for a while ago.

I need to know, I want to spray my pillows with it.
>>
>>9162832
axe is pretty based when ur like 13
i got mad compliments back when
>>
>>9161662
>Fragrantica for getting an idea of the notes you enjoy
>http://www.fragrantica.com/notes/
>Type a few letters to narrow the list:
thyme
>10+ tab opened
I may have opened the Pandora box...
>>
>>9163547
I've bought TF private blend samples (including Noir de Noir) off ebay before. Just make sure you pick a reputable-looking seller.
>>
>>9160309

There are some interesting classics that were kind of avant garde when they came out, but now have been copied a million times/gone mainstream. Basically, check out everything by Jean-Claude Ellena. Especially the stuff he did for Bvlgari, Frederic Malle and Hermes.
>>
>>9163573
you are amazing
>>
>>9161790

If you sample and then fuck off repeatedly they'll eventually tell you to buy something or get out.

>>9162881

An actual cologne? Mugler Cologne is nice and pretty good value.

You skipped reading the pasta and you're using the word cologne as a synonym for fragrance, scent or perfume? Gonna have to know more about what notes you like and where/when you'll be wearing it. Your clothing matters not at all unless you're trying to find a fragrance that matches a costume or some shit.

>>9163956
Open 100x tabs, close all tabs that are marketed for women only, close all tabs that have less than 200 votes, close all tabs that have anything but a very small amount of dislike votes, close tabs that don't match the season you're going for. Close tabs where thyme don't feature in the 3 most higly voted notes or is listed as an accord.

That's how I found new shit when I first started.
>>
File: Gilt.png (133 KB, 355x582) Image search: [Google]
Gilt.png
133 KB, 355x582
>>9131427
It's on Gilt today for pretty cheap
Just copped it myself
>>
>>9164795
Cool. You'll like it. I'm pretty satisfied. It is definitely appropriate for the current season (assuming it's cold where you're at). As I wrote in an earlier post, it smells like Christmas bottled, to me. Very warm, spicy, cozy.

Unfortunately, I don't really pick up on the beeswax note that everybody raves about. I was hoping to be able to really detect it, but guess my nose just doesn't get it.
>>
what's everyone's thoughts on paco rabanne's invictus? good with women?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 485x750
Does anybody know which fragrances Cara wears on a regular basis? I'm not talking just that Burberry fragrance she was modeling for a while ago.

I need to know, I want to spray my pillows with it.
>>
>>9155659 From what I have smelled of it, it has a nice fruity scent that makes for a nice spring and summer scent. I wouldnt buy it now if you are in the northern hemisphere for the sake of colder weather.
>>
>>9163573
>>9165411
is this a meme yet?
>>
>>9165388

Yeah, it listens, respects them, takes them dancing and everything.
>>
What's a good designer signature scent for all year? Need good longevity, good projection, and good scent obviously. I'm younger, so I want a youthful fun scent. The other guys at my school wear Bleu de Chanel, Acqua di Gio, Jack Wills, Valentino Uomo, Chanel Allure Homme, Allure Homme sport, and that's about it.

Most importantly it's gotta be an all season long frag. Anyone got any suggestions?
>>
>>9166405
How do you know what they wear?
>>
>>9166416
I ask some of them, the others I can just identify the fragrance.

Little note that my school doesn't know much about fragrances. Guys wear ADG in the winter, and all of them just have one signature scent that they wear everyday, so it doesn't really matter what season the scent is for, because nobody at my school is knowledgeable enough to know which scent is meant for which season.
>>
>>9166443
University? How do you remember the fragrances?
>>
>>9166446
What do you mean "How do I remember the fragrances"
>>
>>9166456
I mean in what way do you remember the fragrances?
>>
Recently got 3 fragrances as gifts from work. Any suggestions as to which to keep and which to re-gift?

Burberry Brit
Le Male
One million
>>
File: pourmoi.png (579 KB, 814x751) Image search: [Google]
pourmoi.png
579 KB, 814x751
Been wearing Fleur du Male by JPG for a while, would like something new. Does anyone have any experience with the fragrances in the pic?
>>
anons...what would you recommend for a small femanon who is almost 28 but is frequently mistaken for a middle schooler

something with a good sillage so these bitch waitresses won't ask if I need a children's menu
>>
>>9166700
white diamonds
>>
>>9166700
a handgun
>>
>>9166718
>>9166726
ty very much
(I'm actually considering a stun gun this xmas)
>>
>>9166507
Keep what you like.
>>
>>9166700
black orchid
>>
>>9160328
blue smells way better
>>
>>9166816
male here, and this is what i wear
>>
>>9166739
glad i could help
>>
>>9137293
i work at ralph lauren and have been interested in buying on of their fragrances (dat discount), any suggestions?
>>
>>9166926
tobacco vanille
>>
>>9166816
>>9166853
I was definitely thinking about trying this one - I'm reading that it projects very well
>>
>>9133027
douche tier frag, but ok I guess
>>
>>9164273
>That's how I found new shit when I first started.
Thanks for the tip, and I think I'm kind of a Chypre fag also. I wish fragrantica allowed cross searches with several notes, as my favorites are herbs like thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, summer savory, sage and the likes.

My first fragrance was Eau de toilette boisée by Kenzo, which I found nice but a bit weak, and my second one is laurel by monocle/cdg, which is great but kind of raw/unrefined.

Next fragrances to smell are Antaeus for men for this winter and bvlgari black and encre noire out of curiosity. Thanks for the keys you've given to me.
>>
>>9166483
Their scents...?
>>
File: polo-cologne-578x280.jpg (22 KB, 578x280) Image search: [Google]
polo-cologne-578x280.jpg
22 KB, 578x280
>>9156776
>Guerlain Vetiver is for me the classic "man fresh out of the shower" fragrance while weirdly enough being mostly vetiver. It's a soapy rather than earthy vetiver. Very preppy and very flexible.
A true classic.

It was a toss up between Guerlain's vety and something-vetiver by Creed.

To be honest, though I kinda did like the creed, it smelt way more, well, artificial. More chemically compared to the more earthy guerlain.

It was also several times the price but that's another story.

Does anyone else actually like the green Polo?
Maybe it's a nostalgic thing for me (when I was younger the bathroom at home smelled of it, so did the showers at a country club I used to frequent).

When I went to buy it the sales girl tried to dissuade me, calling it a granpa scent.
Dadcore scent?
Still, preferable to the liquid diabetes that some coat themselves with.
>>
File: ajmal-wisal-1.jpg (262 KB, 969x1129) Image search: [Google]
ajmal-wisal-1.jpg
262 KB, 969x1129
Anyone tried pic related? Stuff literally smells like sex in a bottle. It's a sensual mixture of oud and rose. Kinda unisex but leaning towards the masculine side. Stuff is potent, well priced, and don't get me started on it's performance; you'll easily get a full day of longetivity with good silage and projection. It's definitely niche quality.

I need to start going to these Islamic/Arabic perfume shops more often, some of the stuff they have would easily cost a bomb if it were made by designers.

Currently looking to get:
>Rochas Man.
>Avant Garde.
>Midnight in Paris.
>>
>>9169869
w2c
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.