[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa What's the consensus on replica clothing/shoes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 700x535
Hey /fa What's the consensus on replica clothing/shoes? Pic unrelated
>>
>>10703359
find your own.

btw reps are stupid
>>
>>10703359
nothing really wrong with buying reps, op. just make sure they're quality reps that don't fucking look obviously fake.
>>
They're fine when you are using them to put together a style. When you're trying to flaunt wealth it won't work because 1. you're most likely still poor and people assume it's fake because they know you can't afford that shit or 2. you look like a huge douchebag. This really only applies when you're buying reps of gaudy stuff like LV, Gucci, bags, belts or shiny golden shoes. They're fine if you're rich because the hater can't say shit about you being poor when you can clearly afford the legitimate but choose not to because you don't care. Most niggers buy fake jordans which is why they're so common even in ghetto areas. These days the reps are 99% there and the only people who insist there's a difference are insecure their lives depend on having more nice things than others to prove their worth and feel that someone cheating their way to having nice things hurts their pride.
>>
>>10703999
trips speak truth
>>
>>10703999
D E S U
E
S
U
>>
Pick somewhat related tho, I've heard good things about rep all-black Qasas. Black hides whatever faults they have, I'd imagine.
>>
>>10703999
Highest Trips of Truth

Also OP buying pic related as replica's is fine because most people don't even know who Yohji is and probably refer to your shoe as

>Ninja shoe
>lol you have a mathematical equation on your shoe

That last one happened to me
>>
>>10704210
I have them and other than the leather being shiny and the lace holders being plastic they're hard to differentiate unless of course you're on top of those shoes
>>
File: 1411205_007.jpg (160 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1411205_007.jpg
160 KB, 800x600
http://imgur.com/a/6STi1
http://imgur.com/a/zPlxh
http://imgur.com/a/0eyfL
Few reviews of reps y-3
>>
File: 1836147709.jpg (131 KB, 1221x904) Image search: [Google]
1836147709.jpg
131 KB, 1221x904
>>10704622
y3 must have
>>
>>10704261
I have rep Qasa lows, too, and you'd have to be up-close to them to see that they're reps.

Eitherway, I just got 'em for the look, not to pretend to have money -- I'll be the first to admit they're reps if asked.
>>
>>10704622
I have those exact all-black Qasa reps. The only flaw I can think of is the Yohji name on the sole has some slight defects, but you'd have to be right up to them to see it.

The defects were likely caused when removing the sole from the mold. Otherwise, nothing outright wrong.
>>
Op here, not that im poor; im far from it
Its just usually I don't buy designer clothing/shoes im just now getting into the market. Im planning to buy replicas and then go down to barneys and cop the real thing in order to avoid being called out poor
>>
is ordering a rep stan smith a good idea

the market here is full of rep adidas shit anyway
>>
>>10704965
why not just buy the genuine ones?
>>
>>10704965
why would you buy reps then buy the real thing?
>>
>>10705034
>>10705037
Im on the fence. Plus tuition in NYC is on my mind
>>
>>10705056
Don't buy them then imo
It's not like you NEED them
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 510x383
>>10704965
Lol just skip the step and buy the real thing
>>
i want the rep qasa highs all black but none in size 12. hard to find bigger sizes for reps because everyones a manlet in china i guess.
>>
File: 1449412264687.jpg (26 KB, 150x225) Image search: [Google]
1449412264687.jpg
26 KB, 150x225
>>10703999
>These days the reps are 99% there and the only people who insist there's a difference are insecure their lives depend on having more nice things than others to prove their worth and feel that someone cheating their way to having nice things hurts their pride.

come on man stop deluding yourself saying there aren't many flaws

I know for a fact being a constant lurker on rep boards that they rarely get anything 1:1, even on the most requested fuccboi yeezy reps there are constant flaws

do you really believe your lesser cared about fashion shoes are going to get better quality than that?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.