[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, honey why are you dressed like such a slob?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3678.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1244) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3678.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1244
>Anon, honey why are you dressed like such a slob?
>>
>>10694054
>Unschooling book
I knew kids who were unschooled back when I was in middle school/high school, they turned out exactly as you'd imagine: the guy is in some sort of shitty service job after struggling to get a GED, and the girl is popping out kids with her husband, who is both double her age and who her father picked as her "suitor"
>>
>>10694054
>>10694173
what's unschooling?

is that like being home schooled?
>>
>>10694177
Kinda but not really. Homeschooling is the idea that you teach kids at home or hire people to do that for you. You tend to see a wide variety of people do it - religious people who want to teach their kids nothing but bible stories all day, yuppie parents who want to make their kids cram all day, people who travel a lot, etc.

Unschooling is the idea that you just don't try at all and that the kids will naturally learn everything in life either through self-determination or osmosis or some shit. It sounds interesting in theory ("learn math through cooking!" etc.), but really just results in the kids being lazy and playing around all day.
>>
>>10694179
can confirm, i know nothing

how do i not turn out like this please help
>>
>>10694179
i actually have heard like that, there's some "school" around here that aims to prevent students from becoming homeschool-tier autistic, but doesn't teach children anything and just lets them fuck around until they feel like they want to learn how to read or whatever

>>10694189
going to school might help
>>
>>10694195
>i actually have heard like that, there's some "school" around here that aims to prevent students from becoming homeschool-tier autistic, but doesn't teach children anything and just lets them fuck around until they feel like they want to learn how to read or whatever
Haha figures. I've known of places like that, and they also tend to have a cult-ish relationship with religion, often to the point where a lot of the kids go bonkers and over-correct in a way that'd make fratboys blush.

One guy I knew - a pastor's son that was super popular and generally a dick to me - ended up getting some random other religious girl pregnant in what was rumored to be some sort of religious kid orgy. He proceeded to literally hide in the fucking mall for a month - he'd pretend to read books, sleep under displays or the beds, etc.
>>
>>10694189
Go to community college
>>
>>10694734
will do
>>
>>10694203
Where do you live?
>>
>>10695787
This was a loooong time ago in Maryland. I'm old as fuck.
>>
>>10695800
What age are you senpai? I won't judge
>>
>>10695800
>I'm old as fuck.
A lot of anons are old, man. /k/ has some 70 y/o guy who worked with Nasa back in the day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.