[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Kmart is slowly going out of business and they sell my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: kmart mens thong 4 pack.png (124 KB, 206x340) Image search: [Google]
kmart mens thong 4 pack.png
124 KB, 206x340
Since Kmart is slowly going out of business and they sell my favorite underwear, I was thinking of buy 100 packs. What do you guys think? Picture very related.
>>
>>11250391
>buying 100 packs
not like 10?
i think you're autistic and 12
>>
dude buy 365 pairs then you only have to do laundry once a year
>>
>>11250518
I already own about 80 pairs of thongs. My goal is 365 pairs of underwear but the reason I was thinking about buying 100 packs is to last me for years when Kmart isnt around. They are just so damn comfy and my gf loves them on me. I actually get sexually harassed at work by 2 of my female coworkers (slap my ass because a thong makes it look awesome)
>>
Just do it man
>>
>>11250528
post pics of your ass in thong faggot
>>
>>11250528
Lmao post time-stamped ass
>>
I saw a thread on here a while back that said these were comfortable. I might have gotten them in too small of a size but they hurt my balls.
>>
>>11252271
I wear these. You need to size up because they do shrink a little. You shouldnt be aware that you are wearing anything, thats when you know its the right size.
>>
>>11250536
this

also buying a lifetime's supply of underwear sounds delicously autustic so go for it you beautiful bitch OP
>>
>>11252937
>>11250539
>>11250536
I'm not shaved right now so I'm going to pass, plus im not a faggot.

> I was thinking of buy 100 packs
Okay, I went a little overboard, I meant like 10-20 packs.
>>
>>11252907
Suppose so, don't think I'll be buying more honestly. Lately I've been kind of jumping on the briefs bandwagon, they're okay. Just trying new things.
>>
>>11252952
Don't over think this kind of thing. Just show us why you love that underwear so much
>>
>>11250391
if you find underwera that fits, buy the full stock. You might never find comfy underwear again.
>>
File: 1386388304841.png (63 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
1386388304841.png
63 KB, 230x220
>>11252952
>im not a faggot
>wants to buy 100 packs of thongs
>>
>>11256002
It's a fucking fetish, ass wipe
>>11250528
> my gf loves them on me

>>
How comfy are these?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.