[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best razor for shaving hair all over the body? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Razor Blade.jpg (91 KB, 2000x1361) Image search: [Google]
Razor Blade.jpg
91 KB, 2000x1361
What is the best razor for shaving hair all over the body? I'm not sure which ones to look at
>>
chainsaw
>>
womans leg razor with a million blades. don't fucking touch your balls with a safety razor op. just don't.
>>
>>11206526
Why not shave your balls with a saftey razor?
>>
>>11206526
false. The more blades it has, the more irritating. Aim for a 2/3 blade razor with the soothing gels things on it and shave with the direction of hair growth and slap on some Stridex after to prevent razor burn if you have sensitive skin
>>
>>11206508
safety razor is a1 for about anywhere except the groin
i dont what to do with my groin hairs desu the disposable gilette fusion ones never let me down so i think ima go back to buying a few just to keep it tidy down there
>>
>>11206508
I shaved my armpit and thighs just fine with a safety razor. But the further I could go is the base of my dick. I can do the rest of the grain but have to be very careful. Cartridge is probably better for those dangerous areas.
>>
i shave my nut satchel every day with a safety razor... i never had any problems
>>
I've used Gillette Fusion on my ballz and the area down there without anything but water, everything went fine. Will I be able to do this with a DE razor?
>>
i just use a razor for my body hair
>>
>>11206526
i use a womens leg shaver
superbly sharp as fuck,gave me the cleanest shave bar a straight razor from a barber
con is the razor is little bit slim,so you have spend a little bit more time on covering your surface area
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.