[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where do you eurofags get your shit from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5
File: Europe.gif (25 KB, 377x290) Image search: [Google]
Europe.gif
25 KB, 377x290
where do you eurofags get your shit from
>>
>>11199171
toilets, usually
>>
>>11199171
Who else /czech/ here. freshlabels.cz has some goot shit. ZOOT has become a meme recently.
>>
ln-cc
>>
End. ofc or Grailed
>>
>tfw Poland
garbage can, mostly
>>
>>11199171
Online, sweatshops, high street stores in city centres
>>
How do you guys thrift-shop btw? Here in Czech Republic we only have ''second-hand stores'', where they throw away all the good shit and only keep the retarded stuff like Gap, Billabong, Diesel, Gas, Napapijri and other shitty meme tier brands nobody in the US has ever heard about.

I want some 70s Dukla Praha hats ffs
>>
>>11199298
>>11199276 here
at least you seem to find some kinds of brands in thrift shops. here it's all some no-name sweatshop stuff that only the poorest people would wear because they have no other choice. thrift culture is literally nonexistent here
>>
grailed or ebay for resell

farfetch, end, oki ni, tres bien, antonioli for new

or go to dsm
>>
The only place in my country to get cop basics is H&M, maybe Zara sometimes. The Eastern Europe is such a fashion mordor.
>>
>>11199298
yeah czech here, thrifts really fun sometimes. u really need to hit that spot and be lucky. also if u dress good here u are either faggot or tryhard here :)
>>
farfetch, hervia, ssense, ln-cc, therealreal, thecorner, tres-bien, oki-ni, antonioli, luisaviaroma, vestiaire collective, gilt, end, julianfashion, grailed
>>
ln-cc, tres bien, voostore, nittygritty, caliroots, minishop madrid, firmament, dopefactory and farfetch

I could go on probably...
>>
>>11199171
Syria
>>
>>11199338
Czech here, I know that feel bro. There are some pretty cool concept stores and even thrift stores in Prague, but I live in a meme tier 100k shithole in the eastern part of the country.
>>
uk here. anywhere? reading through these comments has made me aware of how shit living anywhere else would be. physical shops aside i have access to looads of brands through the internet
>>
>>11199928
What do you want? A fucking medal? Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>11199171
serb here
belgrade to be exact
basics at hnm, everything else at second hand or small designer shops downtown
its not a shithole desu, actually i rarely have problems finding w/e i want
>>
>>11199935
wheyyyy fuck off m8 ill fuck ur nan
>>
you literally have the best boutiques in europe
like these
>>11199355
>>11199367
>>
>all these eastern euros complaining about having no shops

Nearly every good internet shop in the EU will ship to your country.
>>
>not living in one of the most effay city in Europe Called Antwerp

We've got everything from vintage to high-avant weird products..and Paris and London is also quite close from here..
>>
>>11199298
Old napapijri is fresh. Esp the jackets
>>
>>11201634
your whole country is such a mixed-up shitstorm of neighbouring styles... no
>>
>>11199171
Sports Direct, car boot sales and charity shops
>>
>>11199171
Basic wardrobe all Uniqlo, Grailed and Farfetch for everything designer.
>>
File: 1459092535067.jpg (82 KB, 736x804) Image search: [Google]
1459092535067.jpg
82 KB, 736x804
>>11201634
negenduust hierzo

zou je enkele vintage shops willen opnoemen?
>>
>>11202352
>he knows nothing about fashion culture here
>>
>>11201485
Lmao no they won't if you live in the Bermuda triangle of Europe otherwise known as the Balkans
>>
>>11199298
>>11199344
>also if u dress good here u are either faggot or tryhard here :)
this
>>
Any nice thrift store in Prague?
>>
>>11202744
your moms cunt
>>
>>11199344
>if u dress good here u are either faggot or tryhard here :)
Or you're russian/ukranian student.
>>
i see people mentioning END, don't they ship out of the US, so you'll have extra taxes added upon arrival to Europe?
>>
>>11202759
Do Russians and Ukrainians care more about fashion than people from czech? or are all the russians and ukrainians just fuccbois and rich?
>>
>>11202762
end ships from uk, so no
>>
>>11202762
nah they have a uk shop iirc so no taxes, but their shipping costs are fucking outrageous
>>
>>11202773
>>11202779
ah fuck, why do they conduct business in US dollars per default then?
>>
are there any good stores in Bratislava? going to have some free time there in the afternoon for a few days

im into gothninja shit
>>
>>11202772
They mostly rich.
And many of them are students of arts/architecture/design/etc, so they mostly care about /fa
>>
>>11201634
I went thrifting in Antwerp (apart from visiting the boutiques) but seems like all the cool pieces are being sold at those special thrift stores for high-end clothing.
>>
>>11202512
That's not true. I live in Macedonia and I've ordered from Mr. Porter and FarFetch before. It is expensive though but still.
>>
>>11202921
I think their page knows where you are from? Or then I've just input it so that I knows where I'm from (for me it shows all the prices in euros).
Also I agree with >>11202779 the shipping prices are a bitch.
>>
tesco pal
>>
I live in Germany, and that's a bit of a fashion wasteland, even the large cities, so whenever I go to a physical shop I can't find what I'm looking for. That's why I shop online exclusively.

farfetched is based, but usually costs more

mrporter has a large selection

luisaviaroma has best taste

ln-cc and antonioli have some avant-garde stuff, but usually not for tall people

and colette ofc, check out the physical store in Paris too, it's quirky as fuck, love it

>>11201634
all of my envy
>>
>>11203863

hahaha
you ever been to munich?
>>
Fast fashions shop like h&m and thrift/vintage shops. Don't have much money to spend on clothes.
>>
almost everyting from ;The sting, Zara, J&J
the rest I find online or when traveling
>>
>>11199183
Live in Prague, complete wasteland. Doesn't help that you seem to have no decent sales ever.
>>
>>11203872
Munich is not bad, but Berlin is the place to go if you look for actual stores and not just "famous brands" like LV and so forth. At least that is my experience with living in both cities
>>
Where i can buy some cheap basic black/white/grey/etc, nice fit t-shirts?
Some online-shop, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (1023 KB, 2187x2187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1023 KB, 2187x2187
I'm from Manchester so usually Oi Polloi and occasionally Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Hervia.

Online I usually shop at Mr Porter, End, Oki-Ni and Très Bien.
>>
>>11199171
In the past 2 years, online almost exclusively. It's great.

Online shopping relaxes me while real life shopping drains me.
>>
Best online shops which don't charge for returns? I always end up paying at least £5 for the privilege of trying something on.

Très Bien is the worst, it was €10 shipping and then another €10 to send the fucking thing back.
>>
>>11205357
Mr. Porter is the best.
>>
>>11205362
They still charge £5 for shipping/returns don't they?

So it's basically £10 wasted to try something on if it doesn't fit.
>>
>>11199397
What are the concept stores and thrift stores you know? Im new to Prague, tell me pleaseee
>>
>>11205357
LN-CC. will have it picked up from your house again by a truck for free

The worst I've tried is from Urban Industries in the UK. The only thing they provided in case of one wanting to return something was the adress. I'm in Denmark, and I calculated that it would cost me 20-30 pounds at least to ship them back. never buying from there again
>>
>>11199183
>tfw czech poorfag, so I have to get all my shit from thrift shops
>>
>>11205357
Y O O O O O O X
>>
Best made in England menswear brands?
>>
>>11205335
zalando
>>
>>11205413

Pies
>>
>>11199183
ZOOT has become a meme sadly, but I still shop there from time to time for cheap shit. I also shop at HM because there is literally nowhere else for me to fucking go and New Yorker is utter fuccboi crap.
>>
>>11200818
Don't agree.

You're probably in denial because of some sort of identity issue that all my serb friends have.
>>
>>11205407
>thrift shops
>in czech republic
Kde kurva?
>>
>>11205682
Same here. New Yorker is white trash IVČRN enthusiast living in a panelák/10
>>
>>11205823
>thrift store
>cz
>Czech "grailed"
>people sell shits from reserved/Zara/etc
No way.
>>
NewYorker for super cheap basics, h&m for pants and zara for everything else.
>>
File: 1423881756620.png (177 KB, 440x800) Image search: [Google]
1423881756620.png
177 KB, 440x800
>tfw balkan
everyone here looks you like you're a retard for spending more than 100€ on single piece of clothing, and h&m/zara is considered supreior fashion label
>>
>>11205883
Tfw dad has 3k Euro pay which is considered extremely rich here.

Still doesn't let me buy Zara because "it's for rich people".
>>
>>11205883
Age and Emme/Zara is still fine, it's actually good for basic stuff like pants or printless sweaters/t-shirts.

New Yorker, Gate and CA is the real cancer.
>>
>>11205890
Dude how fucking old are you? Make money for memes tutoring English if you're under 18 and your dad is a jew. It's legal to work part-time if you're 15 or above.
>>
>>11205843
Please be bait
>>
>>11205915
I'm 20 yo.

Who am I gonna tutor english in the Balkans? There are people here with masters degrees just waiting to tutor kids for €3 per hour.
>>
>>11205919
Why? In Eastern Europe, there's really not many options. I would refrain from getting shoes from zara/hm/newyorker (anything from newyorker desu) at all costs, but other than that, they're fine.
>>
>>11205923
Fuck that's bad. I'm Czech and 3 euro is the minimum wage here, and that's literally confined to meme tier jobs like being a janitor. I'm guessing Serbia? There are some good stores in Belgrade desu.
>>
>>11205927
Im sorry for you if those are the only options in eastern Europe, the quality of those brands are horrific. I live in scandinavia and used to shop at Zara and H&M a lot.

Newyorker and H&M are absolute white trash garbage though, wouldnt buy anything from them.
>>
>>11205993
HM is fine for basic shit, New Yorker indeed is white trash garbage even here in Czech Memepublic.
>>
sweden f, acne - saint laurent - all saints - chanel - agent provocateur for underwear.
Shirts and other dressy stuff i make myself, great investment to get a sewing machine
>>
Those who can afford shit from Acne, APC, MMM etc.: do you earn a lot of money or is it just living standards so high in your countries that everybody can afford it?
>>
File: 1409061685020.gif (266 KB, 478x369) Image search: [Google]
1409061685020.gif
266 KB, 478x369
>>11206144
I live with my parents and I have a pretty okay job. Still you have to manage your money, and save for a month or two to buy designer clothing. Also having a gf who is not absolute money sinkhole helps.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.