[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/thinspo/ - Thinspo General, Baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1460524835267.jpg (700 KB, 2301x3240) Image search: [Google]
1460524835267.jpg
700 KB, 2301x3240
Comfy /thinspo/ thread!

Mentally Ill Cum Dumpsters Post Skinny Edition

Last Thread: http://boards.4chan.org/fa/thread/11157257/thinspo-thinspo-general#top

Comfy Rules:
Post thinspo
No "anime mode"
/fit/ pls no bully

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "/fa/ friends"
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "/fa/ friends"
https://www.loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670%5E/fa/%20friends
>>
>>11170612
her toes are disgusting senpai desu
>>
whoops

Last Thread: >>11165289
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
lmao thinspo pieces of shit dont understand their heads are HUGE on their tiny weak frames
>>
>>11170618
lol wow dude. not even 5 minutes.

go seek validation for your largeness somewhere else.
>>
>>11170625
>butthurt huge head fag
>>
>>11170635
calm down. go have a drink and think about why you have to come into a thread of sickly twinks and tell them about how muscles are awesome and they're all fags. i'm down with being the lanky shit i am. why can't you be okay with who you are?
>>
>>11170618
>/fit/ pls no bully
>/fit/ pls no bully
>/fit/ pls no bully

lol im fit but my huge ass head is still too big for my frame
>>
>>11170676
>im fit
nice lie you got there
>>
these threads are the only reason i browse /fa/. keep it up. love the inspo
>>
File: Kaworu_on_Hand_(Rebuild)_01.png (965 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kaworu_on_Hand_(Rebuild)_01.png
965 KB, 1920x1080
>>11170612
xth for anime mode
>>
look at hhis fucking image
shed so skinny that she has to lean onto herself and rest on her joints because she has 0 muscle
disgusting
>>
Skinnyfat here
So i have access to a local gym, and I'm fixing my nutritions
But i have no clue about what kind of exercise to do in order to achieve that slender/trap/hungryskelly body
I'm just so confused: Cardio? Resistance? Weights? Free body?
Help me out guys
>>
>>11172338
>>>/fit/ first until you've lost the skinnyfat. try Starting Strength. you will never gain big muscles through it, at the very best you'll become slightly ottermode which lets you cut calories/no workouts to become slender.
>>
File: _20160414_180637.jpg (23 KB, 226x561) Image search: [Google]
_20160414_180637.jpg
23 KB, 226x561
>>11172338

You don't eat and do strength/resistance training to not go flabby.

You might end up having some barely visible abs though.

If you seriously go 500 calories a day for a few months with a few days over 1000 and train 5x a week you will not build muscle.

You'll get stronger though but that's mostly your CNS making the most of something nonexistant.

I'm still cutting btw, this is considered skellingtonmode by /fit/ already.

I'm on 1000 calories a day. Several fatloss drugs...

For those who want to lose muscle, eat t3. It'll weaken you and burn both fat and muscle.

/Fraud/ on fit can confirm this is me.
>>
File: 0eNgycH.jpg (501 KB, 827x1280) Image search: [Google]
0eNgycH.jpg
501 KB, 827x1280
I want to lose weight and I would like some advice. I'm 5'7" and I weigh somewhere around 139 lbs with quite a bit of body fat, although mostly on my and thighs and ass (male). I can't afford going to the gym so what would be the best way of lowering my BF except for obviously eating less? I tried body weight fitness for a while but that didn't really work out as I have the same strength as boiled spaghetti.
>>
>>11172368
500kcal + working out 5 days a week sounds a bit too much

perhaps 1000-1200 with 4-5 workouts?
>>
>cope with cravings by chewing and spitting
>adore sweets so buy a lot of chocolate bars, brownies and other crap
>spend more than 10 dollars with it every day
>go to the dentist
>she notices a few white spots on my teeth
>confess what I have been doing
>we have a talk and I am decided I must stop
>feel like shit because can't read while feeling chocolate inside my mouth
>trying to gradually diminish this vice by only doing it once per day, with one bread, for example
>still feel like shit

I WANT TO SMASH MY FACE AGAINST THE WALL HOLY FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 450x332
>>11172753
so did you lose the weights anyway?
i was planning to do dedicate whole 500 kcal to chocolates only
>>
>>11172782
I want to be healthy and to maintain my weight (1,54m and about 40kg). It doesn't matter if I am skinny and my skin and hair are awful. So this habit was only a way to stick with a healthy diet and remain away from the shitty food.

At least eat some veggies.
>>
>>11172482
at 5'7", being thin will just make you look at a boy.
>I tried to workout but it didn't work out because I'm week
You have to keep working out to get stronger you dingus you're not born with fucking strength.
>>
>>11170618
gotta get a thinner sides on a speedo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.