[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sizing on doc martens 1461 mono? I've heard they can fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 900x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 900x612
sizing on doc martens 1461 mono? I've heard they can fit 1/2 size big
>>
i sized down half
>>
I'm a size 10 in everything and i wear a 10 in 1461's. You should go somewhere that sells them and try them on for yourself
>>
They legit look like the shoes on Seinfeld that made Mel Torme think Kramer was retarded.
>>
>>11155280
i get that vibe from mainline docs but the monos are p clean
>>
No. Go tts. Do not size down do not size up if you want to walk properly for months.
>>
You're in luck. Just bought them. Perfect sizing. I bought a US 9 when I'm usually a US 10.5. The first couple of wears will be terror especially on your ankles, but after that they fit like a charm.
>>
>>11155290
Don't listen to this mother fucker. He wants you to have clown shoes. Also I didn't mean ankles I meant more of your achilles tendon being torn to shreds.
>>
>>11155324
>size down 1.5
>>11155290
>Go tts

I guess you're right >>11155279 I'l just have to try them on
>>
>>11155328
Wtf are you on about? I sized down and my feet were bleeding for the first few months at the heels and the front. Went tts on my 2nd pair and no breaking in needed.
>>
>>11155263
TTS for me, but you should be able to find them somewhere and try them on? Always the best idea
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.