[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIKE VS ADIDAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1459835163848.jpg (35 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1459835163848.jpg
35 KB, 620x465
>>
>>11138476
prefer Adidas shirts and shit
but their shoes are always uncomfortable for me(flat feet)
>>
think there both as good as each other but dont like the guys Adidas stuff as much as nike's tech/ACG/lab range.
>>
adidas obviously. I don't know of a sneaker that comes close to Qasas or even Dooms in the past 2-3 years.
>>
P U M A
U
M
A
>>
i prefer adidas shoes, the nike logo looks obnoxious tbhfam

but nike's tech stuff (especially gyakusou) is better than most adidas clothing
>>
RAF VS RICK
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 728x1073) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 728x1073
Hard to compare really, adidas has more "purely casual" shoes like stans, superstars, gazelles, sambas, etc while Nike just pumps out hype shoes like Jordan's or huaraches and stuff for the mass market like Nike frees and air maxes

Adidas might be more effay because it has a ton more designer collabs with raf rick yohji (y3) yeezy and from them can make more """""""in"""""" fashion stuff like the tubulars and boosts.

Nike only has Acg, undercover, and sacai as far as designer collabs go but it doesn't matter t b h. Nike will alway ALWAYS make 3x the money adidas makes yearly anyways from pure brand exposure and availability so I doubt they care about making the fashion community happy.
>>
>>11139848
Also I like vans anyways as far as cheap shoes go. Nike/adidas skate shoes are not worth the extra cash
>>
>>11138476
Herzog and Adidas, man you know they love it
If Nike ain't have Drizzy, man they wouldn't have nothin', woo!
If Nike ain't have Don C, man they wouldn't have nothin', ooh!
But I'm all for the family, tell 'em, "Get your money"
Yeezy, Yeezy, Yeezy, they line up for days
Nike out here bad, they can't give shit away
I stuck to my roots, I'm like Jimmy Fallon
I ain't dropped the album but the shoes went platinum (Woo!)
Every time I talk they say I'm too aggressive
I was out here spazzin', all y'all get the message?
On the field I'm over-reckless, on my Odell Beckham
2020, I'ma run the whole election, yah!
I've been trending years, y'all a couple days
Yeezy in the house and we just got appraised
Nike, Nike treat employees just like slaves
Gave LeBron a billi' not to run away (Yo!)
>>
>>11138476
Adidas looks better because they don't try to put their fucking logo everywhere
>>
If you're talking actual sports performance that's just personal preference
>>
i've enjoyed adidas more; tubulars true op
>>
>>11139856
Why did u feel the need to do this
>>
I wear adidas pants with nike shoes and reebok socks for the memes
>>
>>11138491
need that balaclava desu
>>
>>11139860
They do, even more so than Nike (think tracksuits). It's just that Adidas has a much simpler and less gaudy (imo) logo.

That being said, I think that Adidas has better casual shoes. While Nike has better stuff for my sport, running. I specifically really dig the gyakusou stuff, I think it's far more aesthetic than something like the Adidas x Kolor collab.
>>
>>11139969
>it's far more aesthetic
What does that mean you little twat??
>>
>>11139981
I just think it looks better. Also, Jun is my favorite.
>>
nike for sweater,pants etc
adidas for shoes
once i wore full nike without knowing it,which feels slav as fuck
>>
Adidas has a better casual look in my opinion. While people buy Nike just for the brand because they see Nike commercials and they think the shoes make the man.
>>
>>11138480
I'm also flat footed, Adidas feel great to me. Nike was never my thing. I didn't feel comfortable in them
>>
Adidas' sport pants are so popular...
Is Adidas really better in sport pants or people are just buy it for the trend?
>>
>>11140072
a mix of both
imo under armour makes the best sport pants
>>
UNCUT VS CUT
>>
File: Nike Air Mag.jpg (66 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Nike Air Mag.jpg
66 KB, 960x720
Adidas ain't got future shoes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.