[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking into Chukka boot or desert boots. What are good brands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Looking into Chukka boot or desert boots. What are good brands?
>>
the ones you posted are really nice

the basic clarks ones you see everyone wearing will probably be the cheapest and the most accessible though desu
>>
>>11085676
Seavees with 3 eyelet > Clark's 2 eyelets desu
>>
Frye makes a really good leather chukka
>>
>>11085676
how much money do you have to burn? and where are you?
>>
>>11085676
Look at Brother Vellies if you have a higher budget. They're the original real deal from Namibia.
>>
What is the best option for boots below 200 in Eastern Europe?
>>
Looking for something decent for everyday wear and acceptable for biz casual. Any reasonable brands?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-06+at+06.52.16).jpg (70 KB, 689x459) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-06+at+06.52.16).jpg
70 KB, 689x459
What's your budget and where are you walking?

I am at a uni with a lot of heels so I needed a flexible sole with grip. Got my ass some Borns that my tailor sells out of the back of his place. They're usually $115 but they're on sale now and they have walking soles.
>>
>>11088450
>Uni with a lot of heels

dat slip

I meant a lot of hills. So heels aren't that fun.
>>
Clarks.
>>
>>11086963
Florsheim
>>11086562
Clarks desu senpai
>>
>>11088570
>>11088583
yeah as much as CDBs get memed here they stay in good quality. I've had my pair for 4 years and they still hold up well after a lot of heavy use and poor maintenance
>>
I have a pair of Born Chukkas. They are max comfy.
>>
Red wing weekenders.
>>
>>11088637
>as much as CDBs get memed here
they're not memed here
they're warned against as being far too overdone
at least they were a few years ago on most campuses
couldn't take steps without running into some clueless white guy wearing chukkas and clarks db's.

it's mfa-tier and not recommended here because of that
if you go to mfa, first thing they tell you is to buy a pair
it's almost an auto reply

anon's around here don't really like that, being associated those kinds, with good reason, and so no cdb's

and so
gb2leddit you stupid faggot
>>
>>11088856
might as well throw away your stan smith, common projects, and yeezys then you fucking child lmao, reddit endorses those as well
>>
>>11088860
>reddit endorses those as well
and?
those are all shit too

no need to be so asspained ledditfag
don't you have some fat faggot's fits to praise?

better get back to your fatloser circle jerk
>>
>>11088860
>reddit endorses those as well
And how would you know this?

>>>/out/
>>
eh...i feel like chukkas are just generally ugly. they never looks nice in a fit, 9 out of 10 times you're better of wearing normal boots.

>>11088856
>CDBs not memed here.

newfag cdbs is the go to shoes recommended by /fa/ 2-3 years ago
>>
>>11088955
What would you suggest, then?
>>
timberland wodehouse chukka
>>
>>11088450
looks like an autistic child's shoe sole was cut off and attached to a good looking shoe
>>
>>11088881
because your mom told me about it when she was sitting on my dick last night
>>
the chukkas shown really confuse me since the chelsea and jodhpur look has been so popular on the internet and seems to be worn prettt easily by many yet with chukkas there are a ton of ugly ones here. just take the same attitude towarda chukkas and get something relatively sleek and with minimal detailing, some of the English shoe makers make nice ones (cheapest being loakes kempton, or if you want one with a crepe sole theres the trickers playboy [a bit overprice])
>>
>>11089017
your newfag is showing redditwhore
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.