[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W2C Jeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1457639669017.jpg (253 KB, 857x595) Image search: [Google]
1457639669017.jpg
253 KB, 857x595
Does anyone know w2c jeans like pic related in that colour way/cut/style/fit?

CHEERS
T
>>
american apparel regular fit 100
>>
>>11057129
WAIT A MINUTE
>>
>>11057129
they were discontinued

>tfw I bought the last size 28 American Apparel had. Had to have them shipped in from a store in Hawaii
>>
>>11057079
silly question for this thread,
but if I'm looking for a high waisted cut, with loose seat, tapered leg opening, with a short leg length for a "high water" look, where would I look?
I think I'm basically describing breeches. ;/
>>
>>11057552
H&m slim tapered?
>>
>>11057552
probably a pair of tapered jeans and get them hemmed (Costs about $10 at any tailor)
>>
>>11057552
sounds like girl jeans
>>
>>11057079
Would it be autistic if I were to customise my Stan smiths like that?
>>
why does the stans look so good here.

thinking of getting a staple shoe should i get this.

but i always see the shoe getting butchered
>>
>>11058459
do it, they're dirt cheap
>>
>>11058465
ONLY get the navy or black suede version with the yellow sole

lace them fully up(lace through all the lace holes) and make a big loop in the laces so they hang down

look how you break those in, so you don't have many ugly creases on your leather and just a straight line at the toe-box. after that you can wear the shit out of them
I also bleached my laces after they got diry and they got a yellow tint to them after a while, which fits the general aesthetic you are going for: beat-up shoes, clean outfit
>>
The h&m david beckham jeans are nice. Tried em on today, unfortunately they dont fit my wide thighs. I bet they'd fit nicely on some of you skinner guys.
>>
>>11058038
Is it possible to get jeans tapered at the tailor?
>>
>>11059746

Yes, I did it to my levis commuter cargos.
>>
>>11058665
how bout the new all white version u think that will work?

when u say so they hang down as in hang down untied like people do to jordans or hang down when u tie ur shoelaces.

thanks my man gonna cop because of op's pic and u.
>>
>>11059746
Most definitely, it might cost a bit though. I had had a pair tapered and hemmed for about AU$40
>>
>>11060471
>>11060190
Thanks, I spent $5 on the jeans so it's not a big deal to spend a bit more to get them to fit how I want.
>>
W2c best black slim jeans? Under £100
>>
>>11060248
the all whites are also very nice
and yes, I mean tied. the laces are waxed so they are pretty durable and got a little weight to them which either lets hang down the loop, or stand stiff in the air(which is not looking that good)
>>
>>11061428
Acne Ace Stay Cash. these won't fade with washing
could be out of your price range, but it's worth waiting for a sale
>>
>>11057477
yeah this pisses me off

like im pretty sure they were one of their best selling items

why
>>
>>11057552
I always see these jeans when thrifting. They're usually old wrangler, guess, and sometimes levis. They usually have a normal inseam, so you'd have to hem or cuff them.

>>11057079
Levis red rain, or go to marshalls and they usually have some 511s, 514s/513s that look similar, but are lower quality.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.