[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 21M and my skin isn't really bad, but it could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: zYmzzop.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1312) Image search: [Google]
zYmzzop.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1312
I'm a 21M and my skin isn't really bad, but it could be better. What should I do to improve it?

There aren't ever serious zits or anything, but I feel like my pores are big and I have lots of small blackheads that are not a problem until you look close.

I didn't post in the skincare general because I think that is for more serious skincare. I just want something simple to make my skin look really nice and clear.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1228x1234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1228x1234
This is my skin. I want really clear skin, but am a noob and don't know where to start/what to buy
>>
File: 1453077907252.png (378 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1453077907252.png
378 KB, 960x768
>>11034634
>tfw her anus will never be explored by your tongue
>>
File: 1457345340838.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1457345340838.png
75 KB, 506x608
>>11034647
>>
Help me REEEE
>>
Well what do you currently do to your skin? Do you have a routine?
>>
>>11034709
No, none at all really. I just rinse my face in the shower. I'm too scared because I don't know what to buy and google isn't helpful because of all the shilling. I want straight answers.
>>
File: tmp_30219-lqB2b2I445112189.jpg (222 KB, 1519x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30219-lqB2b2I445112189.jpg
222 KB, 1519x1080
>I didn't post in the skincare general because I think that is for more serious skincare

What you've brought up are exactly the kind of issues that are discussed in the skincare general, and there's even information about all this in the FAQ/Wiki. There are proven ways to easily get rid of the stuff you mention.

Making a thread about it like this is a much better way to get drowned in mindless speculation, though.
>>
>>11034721
Well, there is no /Skincare/ thread, so... Skincare thread?
>>
>>11034634
I have a similar problem with blackheads on my jewnose and oily face. I went to the pharmacy and they gave me two things:

Visibly clear 2-in-1 (wash and mask) from Neutrogena to use morning and night and Visibly clear oil-free moisturiser to use after cleansing my face with the first product.

I've only been using them for two weeks now and they said results would take about 3 months to show, so here's hoping!
>>
>>11034644
I'd go see a dermatologist if I was you. I guess you could try a deep cleansing face wash and a light water based moisturizer but your face seems to be in such a shitty state I doubt home remedies help much.
>>
>>11034634
>>11034644

You have milia, go see a dermatologist for options on getting rid of them. Skin is all about genetics but dont get too hung up on it. Drink lots of water, keep clean, use a moisturizer maybe.

Girls have an advantage in being able to use foundation, you could try it if it means that much to you.
>>
>>11034644
I have exactly like these..help me !!
>>
>>11035187
>>11034833

That bad huh?

It looks ok normally, just not up super close like in the picture.
>>
Try this out
>>
>>11034634
holy shit my blood pressure raised when i saw that ass
>>
>>11036719
>Trying some home remedy from 4chan

I feel like it's going to fuck me up somehow
>>
same problem.
very hygienic shower 2 times a day.

dermatologist said "nothing wrong, don't worry, you're a good looking kid"

I've been using Adapalene. little to no change so far
>>
>>11037694
It's lemon and baking soda. Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>11037694

nah m8 youll be fine. you should put that mixture on your teeth afterwards too. trust me m8
>>
>>11037742
Don't do the teeth thing, unless you wash it off extremely quick. The citric Acid will eat through the enamel. It's not a big deal for skin because it heals back, but your enamel does not. Plus the skin on your lips is much thinner than the skin on your face. If you leave it on for too long it will cause blistering.
>>
>>11037746
Would you recommend after or before a shower?
>>
>>11037775
I've never tried it, but I'd wash my face before hand with a light soap, apply it for a couple of minutes and then wash it off. If you do it after a shower your pores will be open and like I said, it's not something you want to get stuck in there and sit on your skin.
>>
>>11034741
Moisturizer has too many ingredients. Use almond oil. Seals in moisture while letting some in. Moisturize your face with water first, after you wash it. Won't clog your pores. You could mix it with jojoba oil, but I heard that just using almond oil is best for clearing up the face.
Aveeno also has a good detoxifying scrub product. I use it on my back sometimes too because of oil buildup in the pores when sleeping on my back.
>>
>>11034634
Oh ya and if you want to get rid of huge blackheads on your nose, use a pore remover. It sticks to your nose and you rip the blackheads out. I think this works better for Asians.
I'm not sure this is totally healthy for your skin, so it is probably better to stick with a facial cleanser and almond oil, unless you are in a hurry.
>>
>>11034634
>more serious skincare
????
The advice and the stickies are for normal skincare dude.

A normal skincare routine would be
>cleanser
>exfoliating (once or twice a week)
>moisturizer
>(optional sunscreen)
You do it once in the AM, once in the PM. Sometimes the products you use differ based on AM/PM
>>
>>11037861

Those "blackheads" on OPs nose are just sebaceous filaments. Everybody has them and they always come back no matter what. It's best to just ignore them while using products because if you actively try to remove them you end up with large pores which look a lot more unslightly...
>>
>>11036564

They aren't bad and can go away on their own accord over time.

You can't get rid of them by washing or using scrubs because they lie deep within the skin. They need to be lanced if you want to get rid of them. Going to a dermatologist is the best bet since they're so close to your eye.
>>
>>11034634
fat people are so hot
look at that ass, half of her weight in it
almost as good as kim k
i bet she cant even do a cartwheel

so fucking hot
>>
>>11038862
kek
>>
>>11038862
shes actually really in shape and workouts a lot. It's just her body type.
>>
>>11037694
It's lemon juice and baking soda. Google it, people use it to whiten teeth but it's risky since it's super acidic and eats away at enamel if left on for too long.
>>
>>11040885

I'm assuming you're in high school and haven't even take chemistry yet
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.