[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I embrace looking like a Zombie or use some concealer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0449 (2).jpg (130 KB, 1156x510) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449 (2).jpg
130 KB, 1156x510
>>
If you'd like to attract the tumblr crowd I'd say rock it. Looking constantly stressed out and like you spent every night awake seems to be intriguing to most tumblr girls.
>>
Don't you think that's something you should decide for yourself, rather than asking an autism-cluster of NEETs with an avg. age of 19?

There's plenty of options for you beyond make-up. See a dermatologist. They can fix both the puffiness and the discoloration permanently. Realself.com has lot's of good info for you.

Otherwise I'd just use a stick concealer in order to cover up the worst of it.
>>
Is that Fucking Andy Morin

You look like Andy Morin
>>
>>10998675
>average age 19

try more like 15-17
>>
>>11001256
Can you post what he looks like?
>>
>>11001267
Not according to 2 different surveys
>>
Real hustlers don't sleep
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.